Who Is She Anyway?

Words Don't Come Easy

 

7am.. *alarm goes off*

 

*plays upbeat music on the stereo*

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

"GOODMORNING JJING JJING!!", she greeted her salt and pepper schnauzer.

("Arf!!")

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

"Goodmorning, lil' fella," to the grey shrike bird on the window as she shoved open the curtain.

(*it flew away)

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

*sings while taking a shower*

*dances while dressing herself up*

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

"Goodmorning, Mr. Lee!", to the maintenance man while waving.

(*he waved back at her)

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

"Ooh!! Nice haircut you got there, Mr. Ahn!", to the apartment owner and gave him a thumbs up.

("Had a good dream, Yongsun?")

 

She let out a giggle as a reply.

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

 

 

Another bright morning for Yongsun.

 

'Fair sky, cool morning breeze, faint car engine sounds, birds chirping, Ahh... it's gonna be a great day!' she thought to herself as she skipped all the way to her pastel pink mini cooper in the parking lot.

 

On her way to the car park, she didn't realized that someone's blocking the way, and because of too much excitement, she unintentionally crashed to the person who was formerly just standing still. Luckily, they both immediately regained their balance before they fall to the ground together.

 

Yongsun found herself in the arms of the other person who, without a second thought, smelled so damn fragrant. She quickly jumped away and with an obvious embarrassment on her voice, "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!! ", Yongsun apologized constantly while bowing her head.

 

As she lifted her head to look at the person, Yongsun was stunned at the latter's visuals, nearly star-stuck. 'Omo. Did I just bump a celebrity?! She looks so ing handsome.'

 

 

 

The person was wearing simple clothes, yet she was very appealing. Her facial features are ethereally attractive despite of the absence of make-up. Nontheless, her eyes seemed to be dull and inscrutable.

 

Few seconds later, Yongsun realized that the person was just staring back at her, expressionless. No signs of annoyance due to what had happened. Totally blank. 'What in the world--?! This is awkward.'

 

"O-oh.. Are you fine?", the brunette managed to ask.

 

"....", without a single word, the blondie replied with a blink of her eyes.

 

"Well.. O-okay. I gotta go. Bye! W-watch out for bad people.", Yongsun warned the latter as she skipped away, but she's obviously being puzzled. 

 

'Okay. That was weird.'

 

Yongsun tried to shrug that moment off her head as she drove to her company. She was working on an financial insurance company as the CEO's secretary. Big time, huh? Yea, this girl sure was lucky enough that Ms. Baek Jiyoung chose her for this position out of the hundreds of applicants. Jiyoung, as to Yongsun's knowing, was a widowed woman who have dedicated herself to work. That's why the company was truly prosperous. The two have developed a mother-and-child-like relationship when out of business. Keeping that in mind, Yongsun was continuously doing a great job as her secretary for about four years already.

 

About all the enthusiasm that morning, it's just because that day was Yongsun's pay day. The thought of what happened earlier between her and a stranger seemed to just vanished. She didn't seem to care much about that. 

 

And so, she arrived at her workplace and went directly to the CEO's office, greeting every one whom she encountered.

 

As expected, Ms. Jiyoung welcomed her with a warm hug.

 

"Ahh! Yongsun-ah! I'm glad you're early."

 

"What's up Ms. Jiyoung?", Yongsun said as she returned the hug.

 

"I have good news for you, my dear. Come here.", Jiyoung motioned Yongsun to seat infront of her in the sofa set. "I'm  planning to have a vacation overseas starting tomorrow."

 

Yongsun was astonished by the news, "Ms. Jiyoung, are you serious?"

 

The older woman let out a laugh, "What's with the surprised face, sweetie? Jeez. I just realized that I've been making my self so busy at work for a couple of years straight. I need a long break, gurl."

 

'In any case, yea. Ms. Jiyoung worked so well for these past few years I've been working for her. Her schedule sheets are always so jam-packed and she rarely cancel meetings. An ideal CEO indeed.", Yongsun thought to herself.

 

"So Yongsun, my dear. Whad'ya say to that?", the CEO said as she realized the younger girl was a bit spacing out.

 

"Hmmm.. I think you truly deserve it, Ms. Jiyoung!", the brunette said to her boss with a bright smile. She was happy for Ms. Jiyoung because she finally got a chance to rest.

 

"OKAY THEN!!! Cancel all my appointments for TWO MONTHS!!", the jolly CEO exclaimed with a really really really happy tone.

 

"Wh-what?! T-TWO MONTHS??"

 

"Well yea?? Why not?! HAHAHAHA. Weren't you the one who said that I deserve this? Come to think of it, darling. Two months is nothing compared to seven years of working straight.", the CEO stated then she sipped the liquid from her wine glass, but it wasn't wine. Yongsun could clearly see that it was beer.

 

"I understand that ma'am but.. your company? A lot of things can happen in two mo-- WAIT.. Are you somehow drunk, Ms. Jiyoung?"

 

That made Jiyoung crack up in laughter again, "I don't care if I am drunk, dear. I just want to take a reaaallyy long break. About the company, I have all my trust-worthy employees around, they'll take care of it. And for you, it will be your duty to give me weekly reports regarding every activity of the company."

 

Yongsun nodded in agreement with a hint of defeat, "Okay Ms. Jiyoung.."

 

"Oh darling, don't sulk. You'll get to rest too, you see? Don't worry too much dear.", the older woman said as she stood up and caressed the brunette's hair. "I'll miss you, Yongsun-ah."

 

'Ms. Jiyoung sure is a cool middle-aged woman. Even guys and girls in my age could fall for her. Truly admirable.', Yongsun thought.

 

"Okay Ms. Jiyoung, I'll take care of your papers."

 

"There's no need, my dear. Thank you."

 

Ms. Jiyoung suddenly grabbed something from her desk then gave it to Yongsun.

 

"You have no work left for today. Just go home and rest. Here's your pay slip, Yongsun-ah. Remember to take care of yourself, okay?"

 

Yongsun immediately put the envelope in her hand bag. "Thank you Ms. Jiyoung. Take care of yourself too while you're away.", I said as I bowed then proceeded to the doorway.

 

"Uhh.. Wait-- By the way, I forgot to tell you something.", the older woman said with a slight smile.

 

"I'm all ears Ms. Jiyoung."

 

"Later, please buy some extra food okay?"

 

"Why?"

 

"You're getting thinner."

 

"..."

 

"Nah.. Just kidding. It' because--"

 

*there's an incoming call in Jiyoung's phone*

 

"--oh.. No time to explain. You'll be fine. Now go.", she said while somehow shoving Yongsun away before she answered the call.

 

Yongsun was left speechless. 'What was that?', she wondered while walking away. She was a bit annoyed at how Ms. Jiyoung trust her abilities so much that she didn't even explain a thing about her task.

 

'Well.. If she said I'll be fine, then I guess I'll be.'

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

 

Yongsun headed home right away. To her surprise, her unit was unusually neat.

 

 

 

She didn't remember asking Mr. Lee to clean for her. And in addition to that, she saw foreign things in front of the television set; tons of well organized gadgets. The kitchen area was also spotless, but there were unusual snacks on the cabinet above. It was starting to get a little freaky for Yongsun, thinking that someone's in there with her. Upstairs, she went to her room, but to her dismay somehow, it was still a mess as what she had left it this morning. Jjing jjing was on her bed, fast asleep. She went to the other room which wasn't really used, and to her surprise, she saw a set of manly clothes layed nicely on the bed.

 

Just then, Yongsun heard the water rushing from the bathroom beside her own room.

 

'Okay.. I'm certain now someone's in here. Please let it be a person, oh God. Not a ghost.'

 

Because of curiosity, Yongsun found herself opening the bathroom door.

 

...

 

She almost drooled because of what she saw... or WHO she saw, rather. The brunette tried her best to regain her composure, hands and arms were on one side of the doorway for support, her legs were shaky, and she couldn't help but bite her lower lip.

 

Yongsun was amazed by the perfectly-toned body of the creature in front of her eyes. She stared starting from her well shaped legs, to her thighs, and her firm , those amazing curves of her waist, to her y back. It was a bit steamy so Yongsun couldn't see much detail, but she was certain that this blondie had worked out so well.

 

'Wait.. what?! B-blondie?', she shockingly thought, remembering what had happened earlier that morning. Right, it was the person she had collided with.

 

....

 

The blondie seemed to notice the presence of the other person watching her so she turned off the shower, opened the sliding door and stared back, and again, she was expressionless. That action actually revealed the blondie's whole body. Yongsun who was still frozen because of shock, couldn't take away her eyes from the person.

 

She looked at the lower part of her body, 'Ooohh.. Well-shaved..', she thought.

 

Her elevator eyes couldn't skip a certain part, 'Oh my gosh.. She has well-defined abs. Auughh!', she bit her lip once more.

 

Looking higher, she saw the blondie's , 'Oh.. She is a B cup too.', Yongsun could easily tell because she has the same size.

 

As she glanced to her face, it wasn't expressionless anymore. The blondie showed a sterner face that time. She seemed pissed.

 

Before Yongsun knew it, the figure was walking towards her at a bit slow pace, unbothered of her body. The blondie's eyes were only glued to Yongsun's orbs with her brows slightly frowned.

 

And so, the blondie stopped when her face was only few inches away from the brunette. Yongsun gulped as she was slightly looking up to the taller figure. Droplets of water were visible in her frowning face.

 

'This blonde girl never fails to give me chills. What the ?!', those words lingers in Yongsun's head, but she was still puzzled as hell. However, she became immersed with the blondie's fresh-from-the-shower scent.

 

The taller girl inched her slightly frowned face towards Yongsun's

 

Impulsively, Yongsun closed her eyes..

 

Few seconds later, she heard a loud bang and felt light wind brushed up against her face. As she opened her eyes, she saw her nose only few millimeters away from the door. Yea.. The blondie had shut the bathroom door on her face.

 

'Tch. What a rude creature.', the brunette sulked. 'Who is she anyway?! And what is she doing here?'

 

 

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

A/n: Hehe. Here's the first chapter. I hope y'all liked this. Hahahahaha. It's not that angsty and ty yet HAHAHAHAHA. Please pardon me if there are any mistakes. Leave a comment on the comments section below and yea... I encourage you to make critisisms regarding my work. :">

I'm starting to add some more pictures in my updates so it'll be easier to imagine. Hehe. <3 Gimme a hug. 

Please subscribe guys! I'll do my best to post the next chapter as soon as I can. Sml!! :*

 

(also, full credits to those who own the pictures.)