A weird day

To be or not to be

Taeyeon POV

“I think I love you too, but I’m not sure if the feelings are real, or if I think they are real or not.”

It’s true. I probably do love her, but I’m just not sure.

“Tae. What are you trying to say?”

“I’m saying that I’m gonna have to take some time to fully accept your feelings.”

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry Tiffany. Please don’t hate me.”

“Why would I hate you?”

“Because I didn’t accept your feelings.”

“Tae, don’t worry. I get it. You need time.”

“Thank you Fany.”

“And don’t worry, I’m willing to wait for you, no matter how long that takes.”

I just hugged her, because I didn’t want her to feel to feel sad, and she accepts it with both her arms. So here we are, in the bath together, , hugging each other, with our s pushed together. This would normally feel awkward if it were any of the other girls, but I don’t feel like that when I’m around Tiffany. It’s just kinda weird though. 24 hours ago, we were just friends, now were in the bath together, Tiffany loves me, and I’m trying to figure out my feelings.

Without even realizing it, we’ve been like this for almost 5 minutes. Despite all things going on in my head, it feels nice. And I think Tiffany knows it too, seeing as she hasn’t pulled away from me yet. Even though I can feel the bubbles going away, nothing changes at the moment. As Tiffany pulls away, I look closely into her eyes.

“That was nice.”

“Yeah it was.”

“I honestly thought that you would stop me.”

“Well, I didn’t.”

She flashes me her famous eye-smile, and gets out of the bath tub. She does it kinda slow and seductively. I’d hate to admit it, but she was right, I am a ert. I think that she’s the reason for it, but I hope she doesn’t find that out, for now. This moment right now, Tiffany slowly getting out of the tub, is giving me a heart attack.

“Are you trying to kill me or something?”

“What am I doing?”

With the most evil smile I’ve ever seen, she bends over and picks up her towel. Wow, what a tease.

“Tease.”

“ert.”

“Oh but you love it.”

I giggle without even realizing it. I look up at Tiffany, and she’s gone shy, still drying herself off.

“You ok Fany?”

“Yeah, you just got it spot on.”

She gives me a wink, and leaves the bathroom. So here I am. Left all hot and bothered in the bath I just shared with Tiffany.

“Maybe I do love her.” I whisper to myself.

So I get up, empty the bath and towel myself off. I wrap myself in my towel, fix my hair, and head out. Worst timing ever. Everyone is back, and they’re in the living room looking at Tiffany, who has already gotten dressed. I don’t think they’ve seen me, so I sneak into my room and sit down.

Tiffany POV

In the corner of my eye, I can see Taeyeon come out of the bathroom. Thank god everyone is looking in the other direction at me.

“So unnie, why did you get us all here? Is something wrong?”

“Yeah. And it’s very important.”

Without even realizing it, I start to tear up. And, seemingly without thinking, Jessica comes up and hugs me.

“It’s ok Tif, you don’t have to tell us.”

“I do though Jess, that’s the thing.”

I motion Jessica to sit back down, and she does. I just take a deep breath before I say anything.

“After our promotions end, I’m gonna have to take some time off.”

“Why?”

“What’s going on Tiffany?”

“This morning I found out that my dad has cancer.”

“Oh my god.”

“I have to go back to America for at least 6 months.”

Everyone goes quiet. They’re clearly shocked. I quickly head to Taeyeon’s room, and I’m on the verge of tears. She’s sitting there on her bed reading a book. She looks up and comes straight for a hug. I think she could tell I was telling the others that what was going on with my dad.

“So they know now?”

I nodded into her shoulder. I could feel my tears falling again.

“Don’t cry Fany. I know that everything will be fine.”

“I know. But it’s still sad. I hope the others are ok with me leaving for a bit.”

“I know they understand. We’re all friends. Remember? We’re all just gonna miss you. Me most of all.”

“Thanks Tae.”

I start to hug her back. I really am gonna miss them all when I’m gone.

“Hey Tae?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we bunk together until I leave?”

“Yes, you can. I’d like that.”

“I know you would.” I pinch her .

“Who’s the ert now?”

“Oh but you love it.”

“Touché.”

We both start giggling. Even though it’s not really that funny, it’s just a reverse of what happened earlier. She’s such a dork. I guess I should get some of my stuff from my room.

“Tae, I’m gonna get some of my stuff from my room and bring it here, if that’s ok.”

“Of course it is. I’ll make some room in my draws.”

“Alright, I’ll be back in a second.”

Taeyeon POV

As Tiffany leaves, start to make space in my draws. I make room in my underwear draw, pants draw, skirts draw, and in my cupboard for shirts, just in case she needs it. She said she’d be quick, but it’s been almost 5 minutes. I guess she’s just choosing the correct things to bring. I lie down on my bed and listen to some music while I wait.

“Hmm, let’s see. Mirotic by DBSK. That’s good, I’ll put that on.”

Easily the best song of all time. It ended off 2008, and is gonna be popular forever. I can feel that this will make DBSK sunbaes very popular for a long time. Once the song finishes, Tiffany comes back in.

“Alright, I’ve got everything.”

“I’ve made room in the draws for you.”

Tiffany POV

“Thanks Tae.”

I pull open the first draw, and I realise that it’s the underwear draw. I carefully look through to see what she has.

“Why have you got so many pairs of lace ?”

“Fany, stop looking in there.”

I ignore and keep looking.

“Holy crap Tae! You got matching pink lace bra and .”

I’ve grabbed them out and waved them around. I wanted to about it, then I imagined her wearing them. That made me stop, and I think I started drooling.

“Fany.”

She waved her hand in front of my face.

“You there Fany?”

“Yeah sorry.”

“What happened?”

“I think I should just put these back, shouldn’t I.”

“Yeah, I think so.”

I put them back, and start smiling without even realizing it.

“I know what you’re thinking, and you’re definitely more of a ert than I am.”

“Maybe.”

We both laugh and get quiet. We then just talk about random stuff for the next few hours. Because of what she did, Yoona decided to make dinner tonight. She knew what I was going through, so she brought some to me and Taeyeon. We enjoyed it a lot, but I was really tired at this point.

“I think I’m just gonna go to sleep.”

“Ok Fany. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”