Part III

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before going inside, Sana looked through the studio door’s window and found Mina singing her heart out. It caught Sana by surprise that Mina wasn’t dancing, she didn’t know Mina loved to sing as well. She remembered the first time she met Mina, she knew how scary it was to leave home and accomplish your goal of being an idol. Sana was older than Mina by just a year, but she vowed to protect the younger girl.

 

Sana knew Mina was very fragile and tried to hide her feelings from the other members. She constantly reassured the members that Mina will slowly open up to them.

 

“Give Minari some time. She just needs the love and support from everyone.”

 

She motioned to their maknae, Tzuyu, bringing a finger up to her lips letting her know to keep quiet. Sana mouthed to her. “Where’s Momo?” The younger girl shrugged and looked around, Momo was nowhere to be found.

 

Tzuyu was behind her Sana-unnie and her jaw also dropped when Mina unnie was singing. The lyrics of the song caught Tzuyu by off guard. If unnie is singing about… a girl. Does that mean Mina unnie likes girls? Is this why she doesn’t talk that much about herself?

 

Twice’s youngest member felt her heartstrings being pulled.

 

For some reason Tyuzu wanted to Mina unnie’s song to be about her.

 

The younger girl accidentally let go of the door handle and she silently cursed at herself, Mina now knows that they entered the studio.

 

“Minari.” Sana said quietly. “Unnie,” Tyuzu whispered behind her. Mina turned and wiped her eyes furiously, not wanting to show them her tears. “I’m guessing the manager-nims told you guys to come get me, huh?” Mina’s tone was still soft. Sana nodded and ran up to the dark haired girl.

 

“You’ve been practicing too hard, Mitang.” Sana wrapped her arm Mina and gave her a pout. Tzuyu followed behind Sana and took Mina’s other arm. The maknae was shocked that she was the first one to initiate skinship, Tzuyu never did that to her unnies first.

 

“I agree.” The three of them turned to the door, looking at Momo who was sipping on a soda. Momo flashed Mina a smile, while Mina gave her a small smile and looked down. Mina’s actions astonished both Sana and Tzuyu. Oh I see… Sana thought. Mina felt a sense of relief that Momo came after her singing her song, she still didn’t have the courage to confess to the blonde hair girl.

 

“Are you ready to go, Mina unnie?” Tzuyu changed the subject awkwardly, “Oh unnie, I also have your water in the car.” Mina made sure to grab her phone and purse, not wanting to leave anything behind. “Thank you, Tyuzu-ah.”Momo held open the door for her members, Tzuyu was the last one to go through the door.

 

She picked up a small black journal and Tzuyu hoped to find answers.

 

..

 

Mina was the last one to finish washing up before going to bed, she wanted to make sure everyone was sleeping so she could write in her journal. She looked throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter