Part II

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina.

 

The blonde Hirai Momo thought about the now red-haired girl more after they debuted as TWICE. Having a older sister, Momo always wanted to have a younger sister. It was always her and Sana, her best friend for the past five years. When Mina came in the picture, Momo and Sana gained a younger sister to love and protect.

 

Yet, Mina was still full of mystery.

 

Momo remembered the first time she met the girl, mentioning Mina in an interview. She remembered her stare and how it scared Momo. When Mina began to talk to her, Momo realized she wasn’t scary at all.

 

For some reason, Momo wanted to know more about the red-haired girl.

 

..

 

Ever since the survival show "Sixteen", Chou Tzuyu always watched her Mina unnie from afar. She admired her quietly. The Taiwanese girl can’t believe that her Mina unnie went from a K-pop fan to a K-pop idol. Out of the members in Twice, Mina had the shortest training period.  

 

Like Tzuyu, Mina was known to be quiet. Fans dubbed them to be the “Quiet Line,” where they would only respond if they were called on. Tzuyu had to admit that her Mina unnie was naturally shy and members, Jihyo and Jungyeon tried to make her speak up more.

 

It seemed they wanted to know more about Mina.

 

Mina was quite close to the Japanese Line, but Tzuyu still wondered why Mina was holding herself back.

 

Chou Tzuyu was now determined to be closer to her Mina unnie.

 

..

 

During group promotions and filming Twice’s variety show, Mina wanted to change her hair. She decided to cut her hair medium length and chopped off her long locks along with her front bangs. She smiled at her new hair, Mina felt she gained some self confidence in herself.

 

Dear Myoui Mina,

 

Today is going to be a good day. And here’s why:

 

Mina’s smile faltered, she would write this in her notebook every night and she still couldn’t think of anything. Known to be the “Gamer” in Twice, members thought she was always on her laptop and would stay up late playing games. When she was bored with her games, Mina would also have an online journal and she would listen music.

 

The members did not know her love of musicals. She got the idea of writing letters to herself from her favorite musical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter