OT13 Feels

This is How the World Works
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INT: SEVENTEEN DORM – SITTING ROOM – NIGHT

Seungcheol and Junghan are sitting on the sofa watching a movie as the rest of Seventeen surrounds them. Every few seconds, someone turns around t look at Seungcheol and he just shakes his head. An explosion goes off onscreen as Jun looks back at Seungcheol and he rolls his eyes.

J.HAN

Oh stop it.

S.CHEOL

Tell them to stop it.

J.HAN

They just care.

S.CHEOL

Well I’m sitting right here. They don’t have to check up on me.

J.HAN

What do you want them to do then?

Seungcheol looks at Junghan.

S.CHEOL

I’m not the one who got beaten up. They need to stop… (Waves his hand around)… hovering.

J.HAN

Imagine if it was one of them. How would you react if you hear someone was trying to hurt Dino?

Seungcheol gulps and looks away as yet another explosion goes off on screen.

S.CHEOL

(Sighs)

I just wish they’d let me see him.

Junghan pulls Seungcheol into his lap and places Seungcheol’s head on his thigh as he his hair.

J.HAN

CEO-nim won’t let anyone else into his hospital room. Only his mom’s been in there.

S.CHEOL

It’s not like I’m going to hurt him.

J.HAN

He knows that.

The8 turns back and looks at Seungcheol and he half-rises from Junghan’s lap.

S.CHEOL

(Angry)

For the love of go-

J.HAN

Minghao can you get Seungcheol-hyung some juice?

The8 looks uncertain as he gets up and leaves, causing Vernon and Minggyu to cover up the space left in his wake as if Seungcheol might get hurt if the circle remains broken. Seungcheol rolls his eyes and turns away from the TV, facing Junghan’s belly.

J.HAN

Give them some time. They just need to adjust. You need to adjust.

S.CHEOL

And how do I do that?

J.HAN

You can talk about it?

S.CHEOL

(Stiffens)

About what?

J.HAN

You have nothing to be ashamed of, hyung.

S.CHEOL

(Hisses)

I know that. Don’t talk down to me like I’m some victim.

J.HAN

I wasn’t-

S.CHEOL

Then what are you doing?

He gets up from Junghan’s lap and skips his way past the lying bodies of s who now appear more alert, sitting up and even kneeling as if to follow him out of the room.

S.CHEOL

If you move one inch…

They all freeze and then slowly return to their places as he dashes out of the room.

J.HAN

I’ll go talk to him.

Junghan follows.

 

EXT: SEVENTEEN’S DORM – BALCONY – NIGHT

As soon as Junghan emerges, Seungcheol groans in anger.

S.CHEOL

You people need to stop looking at me like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter