Seungcheol's Shower

This is How the World Works
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INT: SEVENTEEN DORM - JIHOON'S ROOM - NIGHT

The door creaks open in the dark as Seungcheol looks inside to find the two double bunks with all four occupants fast asleep. He enters in, gently and closes the door, careful not to wake anyone. The two bunks are pressed together but Jihoon is sleeping on the down bed of the bunk leaning against the wall. Seungcheol doesn't want to cross over Hoshi to get in so he goes to the foot of the bed and climbs into Jihoon's bed from there. He lies between Jihoon and Hoshi because Jihoon is hugging his pillow and facing the wall so closely that there would be no space for Seungcheol. He turns on his side and watches Jihoon as the light from outside floods in and shines on Seungcheol's face.

He closes his eyes to sleep just as Jihoon turns around to lie facing him and Seungcheol cringes in shame.

S.CHEOL

(Whispers)

I didn't want to wake you.

JIHOON

Then don't come home at one in the morning and sneak into my bed.

S.CHEOL

I'm sorry. I should have showered.

JIHOON

Why? You'll start showering now because I know what you've been doing?

Seungcheol blushes and with the light illuminating his face, it is easy to see.

JIHOON

I'v always known. (Seungcheol's eyes widen) Not from the beginning. Just when you started coming home late smelling weird.

Seungcheol raises his arm and puts his nose to his armpit.

S.CHEOL

(Worried)

Weird how?

JIHOON

Sometimes you smell like a woman's perfume. Other times...

Jihoon trails off.

S.CHEOL

Other times, what?

Jihoon shakes his head as he takes Seungcheol's hand in his own. He holds the one hand in both of his as he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter