My clingy hyung

My giggly hyung

On their way back to the dorm, the couples, sope and namjin were snuggling and cuddling together in their mini van. Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He wanted to cuddle with Jimin or at least hold his hands. Jimin's hands were too cute and small which was contrasting opposite of Jungkook's big hands. Too cute for Jungkook to resist. 

But he knew he couldn't do that. 

Why you ask? 

Well, simply for two reasons :

1.He was too shy. 

2.He was the evil no the awarkward maknae.Jungkook somehow acted a little bit mean to the other members especially in case of  Jimin.

He often spend his free time (which he rarely got) thinking about the way Jimin's hands will perfectly fit into his. How he will hold them and take a relaxing stroll around any damn park.

But he knew he couldn't do that. Again.

Jungkook thought a lot. But acting according to those thoughts was a whole different thing.

When his mind again drifted back to the smol hands.,he felt someone staring at him. That sharp gaze belonged to the beloved hyung of his. Jimin's pretty cat - like eyes boring into his with a lot of confusion in them. 

"You are day dreaming too much, don't you think? "Jimin spoke, his eyes still not breaking the eye contact. 

" Do you have a problem? "Jungkook retorted,  but it came out a little harsh. Again. 

" N-No,it's not that. It's just-"

"What? "

" No, nothing "

And Jimin turned his gaze away from Jungkook to look out the window. 

Idiot. Jungkook mentally cursed himself. 

The rest of the way was quiet and as soon as they arrived at the dorm,the couples (namjin and sope) said that they wanted to have some privacy, leaving the maknae line alone in the vestibule. 

Taehyung said that he was damn tired and wanted to take a shower first. Jungkook was too tired to oppose, so he only told him to hurry up and come out fast. As for Jimin, he too was tired and sleepy so decided to go at the last for the shower. 

After all of the members took a warm and stress relieving shower, they sat down for dinner. 

Jungkook and jimin barely spoke through out the most-important-time-of-the-day-the-dinner-talktime according to Jin eomma. 

Soon they were done eating and recounting their successful  promotional week occurrences; they  straight away headed to their respective beds.