My small hyung

My giggly hyung

After the music show performance Bts were getting ready to go back to their dorm. The dorm was now something close to home to the boys. A very special place to them where they didn't have to hide their own way of lifestyle. 

Jungkook was  a hard worker, he practiced all night instead of sleeping. Hosoek and Jimin were no exceptions to this. All three of them danced all the night while Suga and Namjoon worked on their songs. Jin and Tae too were extremely dedicated to their careers and supported the members and worked day and night on different aspects of their idol related work, excelling not only in singing and dancing but also in acting and variety show humor. 

Jungkook was tired and sleepy after the long promotion weeks. Despite this, he couldn't take his eyes off his tiny big brother. He often wondered how much he was attracted to that particular smol hyung of his and WHY? 

It all started during the Run era. Before, Jimin was only a clingy Hyung who was sometimes kind of annoying. He almost used to ignore the elder's affection when it became too much to handle for him but if he was on broadcast and Jimin clinged to him, he would lightly push him because of his shy nature. He was  sure he saw the elder's face slowly turning to a mix of embrassment and hurt. He didn't like it. He hated it. He wanted to see his hyung happy. He wanted to hold Jimin close and comfort him. But maybe he was still at a awarkward stage of life, still maturing in the safe shield of his hyungs, he let his concern subside. 

''kook-ah."

He was brought out from his thought by a velvety voice. The same voice he could listen all day and night. Jimin's voice. 

Jimin was staring at him with eyes full of concern and somehow twinkling with an inquisitive shine in them. As Jimin was shorter than Jungkook, he had to tilt his head upwards to look at him. Jungkook deeply etched each and every facial features of his hyung into his heart. Those shining eyes of his, the cute button nose in the middle of those pinchable cheeks.That sharp jawline and those super hot full lips. Those lips... 

"Jungkook, are you alright? "Jimin asked, now with a pout. 

" No, I'm not. "

" Huh?"

"Why are you making my life more difficult than it already is? "

" I don't have a clue about you are prattlin-"

When Jimin was about to finish his sentence, Taehyung pulled him away from Jungkook and dragged him to the stylish Noona who wanted to get the stage costume back, even though how much Jimin put up a fight to stay, Tae completely ignored him and dragging Jimin away from Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed and once again went back to his thoughts.