My giggly hyung

My giggly hyung

Bts had a long and exhausting day. 

But the boys were still left with some energy even after such long and tiring schedules. Even the fans started calling them ' boys with fun.' The seven boys were loved dearly and tried to make the ever-loving fans happy with their consistent performances and comebacks. They shared everything with the fans. From their favorite dishes to the variety of games they played. But one thing was strictly not to be exposed. 

It was the relationship of the members with each other. 

Now, homouality wasn't warmly welcomed in their country. So, it has to be kept a secret. 

The couples were totally smitten with each other. Namjin was kind of a adult like relationship. Both of them were quite dignified in their own way and somehow took the roles of parents to the other members. Yoonsoek or sope was well... Somehow the correct example of opposites attract. Two totally different personalities but the amount of love for each other was equal. 

So,the main couple we're gonna talk about is kookmin or jikook. Jungkook and jimin are under a developing stage. It is kind of a cheesy romantic comedy meant for giggly teenage girls. 

I hope you like it :)