♡ baby somin is sunmi's future.

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery
replace with fc
선미
Golden-blood
Sun
 
welcome to my life
xixixreplace with fcreplace with fc
Mom .
(noun,  adjective, verb).
One who does whatever it takes to get whatever it is, done. Period.

birthname. ahn, sunmi
nicknames.

— sunny/supper sunny/sunny-side up ; just a whole bunch of plays on her name that stuck. they're used mostly by her close friends.
— nickname

birthdate. 1992 feb 23
HOMETOWN. seoul, sk
OCCUPATION. pastry chef, sous chef
languages. 

— korean ; native tongue, fluent
— english ; secondary, semi-fluent

faceclaim. kim taeyeon
backup. bae joohyun
APPEARANCE.

— Sunmi's hair is naturally dark brown, and wavy, however she never wishes to return to that color so she keeps it blonde, and being a hair dresser, she does maintain it often. Sometimes people worry because she's very pale skinned, but being a new mommy doesn't give her much of a chance to go outside very often. Her eyes are the color of amber, and they glisten in the sun light, sometimes showing through in green hues. Her body shape resembles that of an hourglass, and she works hard after her pregnancy to get back to it, but post-partum she gains more hip and . Gotta love that mom-bod after all.

STYLE.

Lookbook

SUMMARY. a new journey awaits sunmi; a woman who is usually prepared for lifes hardships is about to figure out just how unprepared she is for this new chapter into motherhood. enter: together.

PERSONALITY. Through the years, Sunmi has learned to be very observant. She doesn't particularly like to be played or taken for a fool, so she's picked up on several cues that people give off (their "tells", as others would say) that give her the true answers she searches for. Sunmi is very bold and does not shy away when it comes to confronting people on their intentions. She abhores confrontation, but she's definitely not going to let herself or people she loves get stepped all over. It's this exact quality that makes people hate and love her at the same time. The troubled and troubling as they like to call her, because she could be threatening to end your life, and she'd still be looking charming as heck, angelic glow and all.

Sunmi isn't a person you want as an enemy. She can be a CAPITAL B, and its just infuriating to be on bad terms with a person who can smile brighter than your future as she shames you. On the otherhand, Sunmi is a very dedicated friend. She makes it her absolute priority to make sure you're listened to, even when it seems that nobody else is. Her determination is one of the main reasons why she even has friends at all. She can spend hours on end trying to get something right to please you, or planning parties for you to the best of her abilities. To say she's hard-working is a complete understatement.

She showers herself in riches in very decadent measures. Everybody who's known her, besides her friends, or people who can see eye to eye with her will tag her as "superficial" because she is! She isn't fake, but she hides behind her money because she thinks people won't like the real her. All the beauty is nothing without her stoic image, or so she thinks. Because she's beautiful, she thinks that she has to be esthetic. She is always concerned for her outside appearance, that she forgets that she needs to take care of herself as a whole if she really wants to bloom.

Behind her walls, Sunmi is a very charming girl. She always has the right thing to say and knows when to say it. It can be noted that her charming side comes out when you least expect it. She'd be a billionaire if she had a quarter for everytime somebody commented, "Wow, who knew you could be so nice!?" Sunmi adores it when you can test her brain though. That's half the reason she is who she is. She loves to be contrary. Once you've successfully challenged her, you've earned enough to see her charming side, and even more, her respect. Once she's your friend, it's assured that you'll never get rid of her. You'll be stuck with hearing the corniest remarks, along with her witt that comes when you need it most. It's really quite amazing to see where the friendships go.

BACKGROUND. For a time, as she grew up, Sunmi was the complete opposite of what she is today. She was privilaged, carefree, and daring at the time of her youth because she grew up in a household of old money, she always got what she wanted and what she needed easily. She considered herself lucky to not have to know a life full of struggle. Her life wasn't complicated at all, to say the least. She had a younger sister, and even a younger brother and like that, her family felt  complete.

In high school, she was popular but through popularity she came to know much more harsher truths. Heiarchy in school opened her eyes to situations she never got to taste and she became more kind and caring toward students who struggled. Popular students began to dislike her for stepping out of the unspoken "rich, popular kid" heirarchy, but she was still loved by the student body for being charitable and having her heart of gold on her sleeve. She made a whole new circle of true friends and that was one of the things she was most thankful for in high school. There wasn't a single taste of toxicity she'd started off with.

Truthfully, Sunmi had never imagined herself dating in high school either. She only ever had her dreams of becoming a master chef, and that plan hadn't included a significant other. However, when she did get her first boyfriend, she was so stoked. As a teen, Sunmi was nothing if not a romantic at heart. She clung to princess tales and how every princess would meet her prince and marry, and have their happily ever after. She couldn't really believe that anybody would be interested in her the way that her prince charming was. It had been surprisingly easy for Sunmi to maintain her relationship with Haneul, because they shared many similar interests. Sunmi sunk into the feelings of love very quickly and easily. Something so special as this, was incredible. She truly believed that Haneul was her soulmate, her forever after. Haneul was one of the many people who encouraged her to spread her wings and with the indifference coming from home, Haneul's encouragement drove her further into his arms. 

After graduating from high school, Sunmi enrolled to a top culinary school where all the confidence she had built up wavered greatly. Sunmi didn't think she was capable of climbing to the top to reach her goals with other talents walking alongside her, taunting her at every corner. With Haneul's help, she was able to make it through her first year. And as a congratulations, he got her parents to fund a big blow out party in her name at their summer beach house. It had been sureal for Sunmi. For once in her life, she let herself relax and enjoy her party. It was the beginning of a new chapter of life, and she was so excited to begin. By the time the sun met the horizon, the party was still in full swing, and the summer house was flooded with so many people, even some she didn't know. Haneul guided Sunmi to a more private area of the summer home, claiming he wanted to gift her something. Sunmi was excited, until she wasn't. The gift he'd been referring to was nothing of the sort. She ran out of the summer home in disbelief of what a person who claimed to "love" her could do to her. He'd taken something that was extremely precious to her. All the time and money she spent on him had been nothing but a joke when he'd taken her ity and whispered into her ear that he'd only wanted to be with her to marry into wealth, that his family was in desperate need. He admitted that he wasn't even supposed to tell her his plan until the deal was sealed, but he couldn't keep that from her. Sunmi told him, despite the tears streaming down her cheeks, that she could no longer be with him. She gathered her htings and left him and the party. 

Sunmi's world was shattered. There was no such thing as happily ever after. In a panic, she packed up all her things and demanded she move away from the city. Her parents didn't know what triggered the sudden change in Sunmi, but they supported her move nonetheless. Sunmi quickly arranged for her things to be delivered to her new home on Jeju island, and she left Seoul by the end of the week. For months, none of Sunmi's friends heard from her and when they tried to call her personal number, it had been disconnected. While she was on Jeju, Sunmi met with counselors, therapists, and psychologists who helped her move on and find ways to cope in a healthy way. There were days that Sunmi hated and blamed herself, and didn't want to leave her bed; but thanks to her doctors and new friends she made in Jeju, everyday she came closer to accepting herself once again. The once loving and happily optimistic girl was gone from existance, but from her rebirth, grew a strong, resiliant woman. It took her twice as long to trust people intimately again, and when she did it had come as a surprise.

Sunmi had tried dating but never felt comfortable. She'd confide this to her  therapist, at every appointment until she realized why it was so. Within the next few months, Sunmi moved back to Seoul, with a new reason to breath as she'd sealed a deal for a lot to open up a bakery, but not even half a year later, she was into a new chapter that was completely uncalled for making her plans that much more difficult than she had intended.

Upon her return, Sunmi feels lost, like she's changed and for the better. She doesn't fit into her parents standards, and quite frankly she doesn't want to. Aside from them buying her love, she wants her child to live a life full of the love she lacked from her parents. No matter how much she tries to talk this over with her parents, they just don't see eye-to-eye with her, and the building tension isn't something she wants anywhere near her child.

EVENTUAL mom talents.

— Manages to fully change a dirty diaper in half a minute.
— Can shower in three minutes flat.
— Makes amazing slow-cooker dinners.
— Being prepared for any and all possible situations.
— Gauging a fever before the fever actually happens.
— Masters the art of light sleeping.

likes.

— Kdrama's
— Bubble Tea (She loves chewing on tapioca bubbles)
— Learning new "mom" things
— De-stressing with music she loves
— Food and Pastries (She's been learning to cook and bake some more than she already knows to cook/bake)
— Walking into warm weather when she's been sitting in a cold building for too long
— Ice skating
— Aerial yoga
— Skinship

dislikes.

— Oversleeping
— Getting sick (even more when Somin and she are sick)
— Disloyalty, and Dishonesty
— Being lied to
— Close minded people
— 

habits.

— Getting out for a walk when she's angry/pissed off.
— Biting or peeling the skin off her lips when she's nervous.
— On bad nights, she cuddles in bed with Somin.
— Yelling or getting irritated more quickly when she's stressed out.
— Using sarcasm frequently as a form of communication.
— Loading up on coffee on nights she doesn't sleep and then sobbing once the high wears off.
— Putting Somin first over everything and everyone #momlife.

hobbies.

— Playing music on her ukulele to entertain/calm somin down.
— Baking goodies.
— Aerial yoga.
— Being a super mom, if that counts.

TRIVIA.

— She's addicted to dr.pepper. She has them stashed all over the place.
— She learned to play ukulele when she was eight years old.
— She's a certified aerial yoga instructor.
— She loves playing video games, though she doesn't have much time for them these days.
— She owns a limited edition death stranding ps4 console that she rarely uses since becoming a parent.
— She is obsessed with funko pops and has accumulated over 100 of them, spanning from different shows, anime, etc.

RELATIONSHIPS. 

— best friend : courtney zhang / teacher / loquacious, spontaneous, courageous, shameless, exotic / 9/10

Sunmi met Courtney at a seminar at her time in jeju island. She was the first sperson that Sunmi had really open up to and even though that was quite unexpected, Courtney didn't turn or shy away from Sunmi. Instead, she revealed a quite similar experience to that of Sunmi's. It was an instant connection, one that helped heal Sunmi and one that also encouraged her to continue reaching for her dreams.
The two of them commute back and forth every weekend to catch up and they've even made a pact to spend their holidays together as well, since they're all they have. (Courtney Zhang lost her father at a young age, and her mother after graduating from high school. She was an only child who moved to korea to further her education).

 

— best friend, co-owners : park seyoon / sous chef / he has a pretty icy aura but he's actually really goofy, and great to have around. / 9/10

Sunmi and Seyoon have known each other for quite a while, as they both started cullinary school in the same semester. They were seated next to each other in theory, and became fast friends. Their struggles were different, but it was all in the same relam. Going through the same things even made them closer as friends. He was one of the people who reached out to her multiple times when she'd withdrawn and moved to Jeju. He was also one of the only people she chose to stay in contact with several months after her move. He mad the trip to jeju island to see her and get her story, promising not to utter a word to anybody back in Seoul when he returned. Upon her arrival, Seyoon and Sunmi worked together to find a place for their restaurant/bakery, becoming co-owners. (*cough* he also happens to be the dumby who introduced sunmi to her baby daddy *cough* so one will say they're pretty damn close.)
 

— best friend : dokgo joo / webtoon artist, barista / personality traits / 8/10

The first time they met, Sunmi mistakes dokgo joo's name, and calls her "dokjoo", which unintentionally sticks. What made Sunmi want to be a part of Dokgo Joo's life was the fact that she was so open and inviting. She was real, and she really helped Sunmi out when it came do distancing herself from her parents, especially, since Sunmi still has trouble with their chaotic energy. She doesn't need that kind of energy surrounding her pregnancy. 
I'd like to assume that dokgo joo's obsessive nature rubs off on Sunmi, and therefore, Sunmi becomes obssesive over Dokgo Joo (in a friend way lmao).

PLOTLINE. Purple

replace with fcreplace with fcreplace with fc

BABY. Kwon, Somin
nicknames.

— Soso/mimi ; A shorter variation of her birth name
— Smoosh ; Jiyong uses this nickname for the baby because of Somin always pouts in her sleep. He wants to smoosh her cheeks too, so theres that.
— Gongju ; it means princess, and its what both parents call her.
— Sunny ; they later decide that her english name would be Sunny because she's the sunshine of their life.

birthdate. 18 february 2021
BIRTHPLACE. Seoul, SK
FACECLAIM. 1 ( 2 ) Personally, I dont think such a tiny baby needs a faceclaim, but these are the ones I feel she'd look closest to if one had to describe how she looked as she aged, lol ^^

PERSONALITY.

— Somin has yet to grow into her own little personality. As she's an infant at best, she's a very babbly girl, who fidgets and whines over the tiniest of things. She's always got Sunmi on her toes, and quite frankly, the reason that Sunmi is going to be a major wreck for the first few years of Somin's life. But, Sunmi wouldn't change it for the world, you know?

TRIVIA. 

— "Tiny baby, enormous lungs" - the neonatal nurse
— Lets the baby food dribble down her chin five times before she actually starts to eat.
— Wins a staring contest anytime
— Babbles a lot. I mean, a lot. With a dad like Jiyong, wouldnt you?
— She's an overtime crier
— She will start walking at eleven months old and before that, Sunmi is super worried and confides in her parent squad that she's scared Somin will never learn to walk.
— Wants to eat like every two and a half hours for the first year of her life
— did I mention that she cries for literally everything but not when her daddy is around.
— Sunmi doesn't really allow her maternal grandparents around Somin, so whenever her grandparents are involved, Somin stays with Jiyong or Seyoon babysits so that Jiyong can go along with Sunmi.
— She's born at 41 weeks, nearly three weeks past Sunmi's due date, to which Sunmi was a MAJOR pain in the .
— She was birthed naturally, no epidural because Sunmi feared the long-term effects.
— A very grabby baby. She pulls on anything she sees.
— A baby that is calmest in the bath or when running your fingers through her hair/over her head.

RELATIONSHIP.

— Despite the hardships, Somin is somebody Sunmi would move mountains for. To Sunmi, Somin will always come first. She wants to prepare Somin for the hard truths of the world, but build a solid mother/daughter relationship as well. She craves to be the heavily involved mother, whose daughter can confide in her for anything.

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

— "Hello, my name is Ahn Sunmi. It's nice to meet you."

TELL US ABOUT YOUR BABY.

— "Oh you mean my gorgeous baby girl? My reason to wake up and keep on trying each and every day? She wasn't planned but she's definitely wanted and I'll make sure she knows that each and every second of every day because, she is! That's a fact." She softens, basking in the thought of her bundle of joy. "She's fragile, absolutely vulnerable to the big bad world. It's my job to make sure she learns ways to navigate all the bad so that she can thrive and make something of herself. She means so much to me, and I really, couldn't be happier despite being not prepared for her what-so-ever!"

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?

— "I want to open up a bakery/restaurant that can be a safe place for anybody. I want to leave a legacy to pass onto my daughter. I mostly want for my baby to grow up and be a good human. I want to instill in her, everything i've learned so she can do better than me."

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A MOTHER, TO YOU?

— "Being a mother isn't a job, its  a privilage. And being a mom is not easy. The world is a scary place to live in today, and the thought that anything can happen to your child...it's the most nerve-racking thing ever. It's an anxiety that never really goes away but its also a gateway into understanding, and selflesness."

THOUGHTS ON TOGETHER?

— "I think it's a lovely idea. We all need somebody sometimes, especially people on the outside, who can give advice or help in an unbiased sort of manner. Some people need more help than others too, or just some time to destress and I think together, specifically is a place where parents's can relate to one another, without feeling too alone in the process. Parents 's help parents succeed" *thumbs up* "It really does take a city to raise a kid, so together is definitely a godsend."

HOW DO YOU THINK IT'LL BE WITH THE OTHER MOMS?

— "Honestly, as a new mommy, I think that besides all the research i've done, I can take all the help I can get. They've been at this way longer than I have, so i'm sure they'll have some really good tips and tricks that will work for me and Somin. I'm quite exctied, actually."

replace with bby daddyreplace with bby daddyreplace with bby daddy

BABY FATHER. Kwon Jiyong
backup. Nam, Minwoo (oc)
birthdate. 1988  august 18
OCCUPATION. Astronomy Professor

Personality. intj // leo

— Jiyong likes to be the center of attention because he’s so supremely confident in just about every aspect. He’s not afraid to wear anything when it comes to clothing, hair, makeup - whatever - because he knows he always looks good. Even when he’s got rattails or a mullet or long hair on one side and shaved on the other, he looks good because his confidence just radiates from within, and he truly doesn’t care what other people think. He can just literally pull off anything. Since Jiyong is so supremely talented and passionate about what he likes, all eyes are on him in the classroom. He’s incredibly creative and ambitious, and there’s something about him that just draws you to him. It can take you a while to understand him because he is so different and unique, but in the end, he’ll pull you in.

Fearless and strong are two words which 100% describe Jiyong. We’ve already talked about how he’s fearless with his appearance, but he’s also fearless in his career.  He’s also not afraid to show off just how successful he is - and deservedly so.

Kind of on the flip side, he is also known to be warm and loving and personable. He’s an amazing friend and leader when he needs to be. He loves to show affection, so he’s almost always hugging or touching the people around him. This side of him really comes out when there are no prying eyes around.

Another part of Jiyong’s attractiveness is his calm, cool, collected aura. He’s almost unapproachable because he gives off such a Cool Cat vibe, and his exuding confidence doesn’t help that at all. But his warmth and caringness are what ends up drawing people in. People also like to be around him because of how he expresses himself. He has a way with words which really shines through his hobby (poetry); he’s a genius poet because he’s honed the ability to express his thoughts and feelings in such clever and intelligent ways. In a nutshell. He’s sweet as can be, he knows how to charm the pants off people, he exudes grace and elegance no matter where he goes, and he’s a strong leader.

HISTORY. 

— Jiyong and Sunmi didn't talk a lot before her move to Jeju, but they did come across each other a handful of times thanks to Seyoon. He had only grown more curious about Sunmi when Seyoon overshared that she had withdrawn from their program and left seoul. He'd mentioned it once and that wasn't what caught his eye, what caught his eye was that she had completely dissapeared, and when Seyoon said that not even her parents or close friends knew where she went, he became a bit more interested. Jiyong didn't know about his interest in her until Seyoon made him come out with him years later. At the time Jiyong was seeing somebody else. He wasn't interested in Sunmi, and he'd even forgotten her over the past few years. It was when he finally got to the bar and Seyoon had introduced him to his "good old friend and new co-owner, Sunmi" that his interest piqued once more and this time with an intensity and Sunmi would be lying if she said she didn't feel the same type of interest building up within her.

Things between Jiyong and Sunmi moved faster than she even planned. They didn't mean to start a fling, and they didn't mean to end up in bed later that night. They were grown enough to blame it on themselves, not the alcohol. Even though they were influenced with the alcohol, there was no doubt that their hormones were in check, and that they chose to leave together that night. Sunmi regretted it mostly because she was aware that Jiyong had a girlfriend and she still chose to take him to her apartment, but part of her was proud that before anything had gone too far, she'd made him end things with his girlfriend before hand and he did it without hesitation. It wasn't because she wanted to be spiteful and have himall to herself, it was because she knew that it was a betrayal to whatever he had going on with her. If he chose to sleep with her, it had to be because it was 100% what they both wanted to do, without it hurting somebody else. Sure, it was troublesome for Jiyong, but from what he'd told Sunmi about it, it had been resolved rather easily.

Sunmi and Jiyong met up more and more, meanwhile Seyoon continued to tease their growing relationship the more the three of them hung out. It had advanced so quickly in a short amount of time that even Seyoon stopped coming along with them because it felt less of a hangout and more like he was a third-wheel on dates. Before long, as Sunmi began finalizing plans for her and Seyoons bakery/restaurant, she'd found out that she was expecting and it scared her. When Jiyong found out, he wanted to take things to the next level. He'd had a feeling that she was indeed pregnant in the first place and invited her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant where he proposed. Overwhelmed by the proposal and prying eyes, she quickly excused herself and ran out of the restaurant, leaving jiyong behind. Its what she does in tough situations, she runs, goes ghost. Jiyong knew this about her already, its what drew his attention to her in the first place, anyway. He'd dropped a wad of cash on the table and went after her. He pleaded with her and lent her his hsoulder to cry on for as long as she needed it that night.

For the first time in a long time, Sunmi felt lost. She didn't know who she was or who she was going to be. She was terrified about beign a parent, and ruining her childs life. She didn't know if she could be a good wife, but at the same time she also craved for it; for her happily ever after.

the ending. 

— I'd like Sunmi to come around to marrying Jiyong, and them like going house hunting and getting used to being a team that works better together for their daughter. But their outcome is totally in your hands!

comments. hey! honestly i've been really into this idea since the first time arond, and i'm really excited to see where it goes this time. i had a blast making my girl, so i really do hope you enjoy her a bit lol. if you need my to make any changes or clarifications, i'll be a pm away! ^^
password. somin
SUGGESTIONS.

— an outing for all the together parents, like camping or something to make them bond some more.
—  lol i think it would be funny if they held like a community dance/or if they held like a community fundraiser or just to help somebody in need.