( Park Haewoo ) 박 해우 IS HERE TO ROCK YOUR WORLD!

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery
 
230x130163x130230x130
park haewoo
—————————————————— ——————————————————
( ❝ i'll take care of you when theres no one. ❞ )
golden-blood // Sun // 8
 
240x185
270x185
+ short description : describe your character in 3-4 sentences.
 
+ face claim : giriboy
+ backup : park chanyeol
 
+ height&weight : 5'10 (155cm) & 132lbs (60kg)
+ appearance : there isn't much of a difference from haewoo's face claim to haewoo himself. he has the same glasses, and along with it, lobe piercings on both ears. he has a tattoo around his right wrist similar to this one, that says "peace of mind".
+ full name : park haewoo
+ other name(s) : stormi park (english name)
+ nickname(s) :
— storm; it's a shorter variation of his name and is often called this by his classmates back in the US. This nickname stuck to him like glue, so it isn't rare to hear friends and his close family call him this name.
— romeo; when he was in high school, he was always the lead role in the school plays. he earned this nickname when the school led the play romeo and juliet, and he made it a hit. the drama club students called him this. 
— temp; when storm moved from east asia to the USA, he had trouble making friends at first because of the language barrier, but there was one thing that helped him communicate, and that was music. He was in the school band and one of the best at that. he earned the name temp, because he was a percussionist who always kept the tempo.
 
+ birthday&age : 04/24 /1993 (24)
+ hometown : seoul, south korea
+ birthplace : nara, japan
+ ethnicity : korean
+ nationality : dual (japanese & korean)
 
+ spoken languages :
— korean; Born to a korean mother and father, storm was able to learn his native tongue off of them. He is very fluent in korean.
— japanese; Born in Japan, Storm was able to learn the culture and even it's language...although he didn't stay long enough to learn the language entirely. He knows basics and how to keep a conversation going. Regardless, his japanese is not perfect.
— english; Storm moved to the USA when he was four, he was forced to pick up the english language as well if he wanted any shot at life there. He is rather fluent at the language as he had to spead it for roughly sixteen years.
+ personality traits : 
positive. Urbane, Benevolant, Compassionate, Debonair, Ebullient/Hearty, Magnanimus, Observant, Witty .
Blunt, Cautious, Complacent, Loquacious, Passive, Quirky, Steely.  negative. 
+ personality :
Urbane : As explained, he was raised into japanese culture, despite having been born korean. He is very courteous, and speaks only when adressed. He bows to everybody before relaxing where he stands. He's the type of guy you'd bring home to meet your parents as soon as the time arose. This is oddly one of his most redeeming qualities.

Benevolent : When it comes to money or people in general - Storm would rather give than receive. Whenever he does so, he always does it with good intentions, and will expect nothing in return. He is a good guy and anybody who says otherwise will soon come to realize that they're wrong.

Compassionate : Whenever they say that there are two sides to one stone, it's mostly true when it comest to Storm. He feels sympathy and concern for the people he truly cares about - however, in order to do so he must care deeply and genuinely for that person. Otherwise, he will tend to keep a stoic image when he's around you.

Debonair : Storm is very confident in himself that it may even tend to gross out or annoy the poeple around him. He assumes that his style is out of this world and that he couldn't be any more charming. 

Ebullient/Hearty : Not only does he love to sport around his confidence, he is much like a happy-virus that just never stops. As he ages, he becomes moreso, and the fact that he has a baby sister does have a very huge role to play with this trait. 

Magnanimus : Although this could be seen as both good and bad, Storm is the type that forgives easily, although never forgetting. He is mature enough to see past foolish attitudes and high school drama-esque attacks. "Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me." 

Observant : Although Storm never had a hard time growing up, he's very aware that there are people surrounding him who didn't have it so easy. He is very quick to notice even the smallest of things. Since he grew up with a great support system he is able and willing to seek out the people who are less fortunate than he was and he loves to know that he's helped others. He is the member that anybody can go to for any type of help. On top of that, he may even come to you first!

Witty : Although a great trait to hold, it can also be rather annoying seeing as he can turn this exact trait into something annoying. He has a quick mind and in turn, can think of retorts and comebacks quicker than you can say "OH MY god." s think it's funny, but if you've just met the chap, then good luck!

Blunt : Despite having all the "charming" qualities,  he can be a VERY blunt mo-fo. He will not hold back when somebody asks him for an opinion and is always going to twll you the less fortunate things that you wouldn't want to hear. "It's an adult thing." - Storm.

Cautious : He is very careful when it comes to the outside world. He will spare you of all the details of anything he talks about when he's just met you. He also prefers to keep his personal life out of his professional life. 

Complacent : When he's acheived a new high, he can become a person you want to push away...or rather, a person whos face you want to slam the door on. He often boasts about "how good " he is or how much better "the group could get" if they would just follow his lead. Most of the time, he's just playing but it doesn't help when he sounds so utterly serious. 

Loquacious : How many times do I have to say it? He can be pretty annoying, almost like he's a child. He talks and talks and talks. It's pretty amazing to just see him go at it! He is able to think up many different topics and is very commendable with people skills. 

Passive : Storm believes that all things happen for a reason. If something is meant to happen, then so beit; whether it is  good or bad. Sometimes it earns him a slap to the back of his head for being so "naive" because of course, it isn't always that simple. Things may happen because you make or provoke them to happen, not because it's fate. But he doesn't seem to understand that. 

Quirky :  He's quite a confusing lad, much so that his traits are constantly changing depending on his moods. 

Steely :  When it comes to something he wants or craves; he becomes determined to the point where nothing else matters. It even urges him to become cold or distant to those around him subconsciously. 
 
+ background :
Storm was born in Japan to his mother wooae, who had been studying cosmetology and had lived in japan for six years now. In order to fit in with the other children, he was raised with traditional japanese practices. Wooae however, gave up anything she was doing for her son, no matter how severe or little the problem was. There came a time where storm questioned why he didn't have a father, and the answer his mother gave him was simple; "because every family is different. some families have two mommy's, some have two daddy's, ours has one mommy." thats how she left it until he was old enough to understand that she wasn't interested in a partner, but she wanted a child and with the help of doctors she was given a pregnancy that she cherished. 

When Strom turned six, he, along with his mother moved to the USA, since wooae was offered a better job in broadway. However, the move had stress written all over it. storm had adopted the name stormi as an English name, thanks to his mother - after the man whom got wooae the job in the first place. For a while wooae and storm would travel the US, following the broadway shows she worked on. Storm had a homeschooled teacher that was paid twice the offered amount to travel with them, but by the time storm was fourteen, he was tired of moving around, he wanted to have a normal life like all of the other children he saw his age. It was not hard to get his mother in on his plan. Within several months, the two settled down in Santa Monica, California. 

Storm attended middle school where he learned how to play percussion and piano. He made friends almost as fast as he spoke a single word, and it was the most amazing thing for him. He had struggled to learn the language, but he had very good friends who helped him learn it with ease. Since strom's life had revolved around broadway up until that recent year, he joined the theater drama class. At first he wasn't aware about how good he was, but it was evident that some of the things he'd seen on broadway, stuck to him. 

Once he graduated from highschool he was able to convince his mother to take him back to Seoul, where his origin was at. Now, well aware of what his goals were in life, he had taken the first steps to become exactly what he wanted to, and with him being away so much, his mother began to feel lonely. She voice her feelings to her son, and at once, he suggested that she see a fratility doctor. Wooae was hesitant to go through with it once again, because it had been so long since she nurtured a new born, and it would most definitely be harder this time around. Stormi assured that he would help out as much as he could, he voiced that he just didn't want to see his mother lonely, and it would work out since she needed to put her attention onto something else for the time being, whenever he was gone. 

Storm talked to his mother for several months before he finally got her to go to a fertility doctor to talk baby. From there, they chose out many traits together of an end result. Within the next couple of months, Stom stood by his mother's side, making sure she was well rested and taken care of. Months rolled by and in no time the pair were graced with  new presence that would become Somin - his baby sister. 
 
+ family  :
— mother / nam, wooae / 46 / beautician / storm is very close to his mother. they have the type of relationship where, if something happens to them, they need to gossip about it to each other. wooae was all storm had when he was growing up, and although wooae constantly reminds him that they're not friends, it sort of feels like that to him. wooae is very comfortable around her son, more specifically because he's the only person who has ever stuck around. *cough* his father who she never told him about *cough*
wooae never asks anything of storm, so whenever she does need anything, he will stop anything that he is doing to help his mother. he feels that he owes her so much, because she's the only one who supported him from the get-go. bless anybody who talks badly about his mother. 
 
— sister / nam, somin / 305 days old / not applicable / the second he had seen his sister in the nursery, he fell in love. it was then that he pledged to be there for her whenever she needed anything. he no longer could think of himself or his mother, there was somebody else now, and it made him so happy. If there is ever a time or place when his mother can't pick her up from day care of from a babysitters, he will surely be there to be her knight in shinning armor.
 
+ friends  :
— realtion / name / age / occupation / interaction
— realtion / name / age / occupation / interaction
 
+ others  :
— realtion / name / age / occupation / interaction
— realtion / name / age / occupation / interaction

 

 

 

 
+ likes 
- bubble tea
- acting
- sleeping
- pastires
- gaming
- watching movies
- clubbing
- skateboarding
- snow boarding
 
 
+ dislikes 
- dishonesty
- irrisponsibility
- any abusive act whether it be toward human or animal. he will end that .
- studying
- crying (more like when he does it)
 
+ habits 
- he tends to type very loud when he's using his laptop
- he will read through things very quickly without paying attention and will have to go back and re-read it to get the point.
- checks the fridge every five minutes when he's bored as if something will magically appear.
- dosn't really think he should say "sorry" when he bumps into people or vice versa, but will beg on his knees for forgiveness if he did it to a dog or cat.
- sometimes ignores advice (e.g: if a server will tell him not to touch his plate because it's too hot, the first thing he does it touch it. #trustissues)
- re-reads his mesages 30+ times before hitting send
- parking in a spot that has the least amount of cars even if it's furthest from the entrance just so he doesnt have a big struggle.
- whenever he has to spell "wednesday", he has to say "wed-nes-day" in order to spell it properly.
- has to have something to watch if he's going to sit down and eat.
- opens the microwave when it hits one second because he hates the beeping sound it makes when it's ready.
 
+ hobbies 
- drumming
- acting
- rapping
- composing
+ trivia :
- he once had a full-time job as a barista at a cafe before he became a trainee.
- he's a pretty good producer.
- he loves to change his hair color often.
- he's said that his ideal type is someone spontaneous that can surprise him.
- he's secretly an adventurer, he loves trying new and exciting things.
- he loves the idea of children despite his demeanor.
- he wants a girl first; she he can treasure her like a princess.
- watches anime on his down time
- he's never been good at studying
- he hates the feeling of being hungry
- he secretly loves son gain

 
205x304+ full name 
+ backup : none
 
+ personality 
 
+ how you me(e)t 
 
+ interactions 
 
+ status 
 
+ relationship + conclusion 
 
+ trivia 
- trivia
- trivia
( ❝ i'd rather play a villain than a helpless hero. ❞ )
 
+ plotline :  main rapper, vocalist
+ back-up :
 
+ stage name : storm
 
+ trainee years : six years
+ trainee life :
 
+ pre-debut experience(s) 
- start here
 
 
+ future activitie(s) 
- 5K  member "Storm" suggested of being a father | Storm was spotted in public with an infant/toddler in his arms. Many nitizens suspect that the child is his own, but sources say it could easily be a relative. It is difficult to say it is his sister, because the is very lengthy.  | It is later fconfirmed that the infant was his his baby sister, somin.  

-
Storm spoted walking to a car that is suspected to be his girlfriends | Storm was spotted  walking toward a car with a bright smile. In the car, a girl - whom was later suspected as After School's Nana - who was said to be Storm's girlfriend at the time was seated inside the car, and the two talked for a while before chstorm got in and went with them.  | The scandal was later denied, saying that he and Nana were close friends, and nothing more. 
 
+ scandals 
- Solo Albums
- Sub-Units
 
+ vocal twin : giriboy / link
+ rap twin : giriboy  / link
+ dance twin : name / link
+ comments / concerns :
// here
+ scene suggestions / requests :
// here
+ questions :
// here
+ password :
// look for et
330x185

 

70x70