|| Necalli || siri-p. || nelli

Golden-Blood's OC Gallery
replace with fc 120*172

  

 Siri-P  

birthname. talingthaisong, siri
other names. 

– gloria talingthaisong :: she's also known as gloria talingthaisong because "siri" means glorious blessing. It is ultimately her english name, although it's only used professionally. 

nicknames. 

– song  :: a lot of the staff members at sunset call her this because it's the last park of her surname; and also a surname in korea. it's just easier, so to say. 
– thailand's princess :: her friends use this name when they're playing around with her. 
– siri  :: not to be confused with the apple, iphone's siri. this is just a simplified form of her first name, so tons of people will opt for this nickname above all else. 

date of birth. december 7, 1995
birthplace. phuket province, thailand
ethnicity. thai

language spoken. 

– thai  :: being born and raised in thailand, siri-p learned it to communicate with the people around her. it's her native tongue.
– korean :: shortly after making it her dream to persue music in korea, siri-p took language classes to better herself in korean. she is fluent in the language now.
– english :: siri-p never had a definite reason to learn english, so when she made it into a company, she was urged to do so. she's not the best when it comes to english as her pronunciation is pretty choppy and broken. she can understand it more than she can speak it.
– japanese :: same thing goes for her japanese skills. she was urged to learn it in her company, but it wasn't pushed onto her as much as english was. she has trouble speaking it, reading it and writing it. 

face claim. mild wari/mild
backup. jannine weigel ploychompoo

appearance. 

Siri-P stands at 5'6 (170cm) and weights 108lbs (48kg). She has an hourglass-like body, and a slim face with full lips and bright eyes. The color of her eyes are a dark amber shade, and her hair is on the longer side, stopping right above her belly button. It's naturally straight and light brown. Siri-P doesn't have any tattoo's and only has the standard lobe piercings. She doesn't wear too much make-up other than what her stylists put on her for the day. [everything else is the same as the face claim.]

style.  lookbook

A lot, if not most of her style consists of things that are easy to get into and out of. She's not much of a fashionista despite having been a model at one point or another. Her go-to shops are thrift shops, where she can take others clothing and turn it into something that fits her as a person.

 

   One of a kind

personality traits. 
(+):  vivacious, caring, loquacious, magnanimous
(o): aimless, frogetful, determined
(-): naive, cowardly, quirky, selfish 

personality.  

vivacious : because she's so active and bouncing off walls, you can't really tell if she feels any other emotions besides happy. it's very important to her that she's smiling. she hates feeling otherwise, and keeping a smile makes her feel strong throughout all of her endeavors. nobody got anywhere by sitting around and sulking.

caring : siri-p has a kind heart. she ends up falling too fast, for anybody and everybody. she see's people around her as works of arts that need some love and care. chances are she'll do anything in her power to help you out if you ask her for some help. however fallin hard is nothing compared to falling in love, that's on a whole other level. 

loquacious : yep, our siri-p is a talker. doesn't know when to shut up. i mean, go figure. she's still young and has many a thing to learn from the people aroundd her. in a way, it's pretty smart that she does a lot of talking. you can learn from watching, but you can just as well learn a thing or two when you sit down and talk about things. 

magnanimous :  you already know that she has a kind heart, so it shouldn't be a surprise to know that she als forgives just as easily as she puts her heart out on her sleeve. not many people can forgive so easily, but because she beleives in moving forward, forgiveness is the key toward moving forward too. she takes the high road by forgiving people, but never forgetting. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.

aimless :  sometimes, if not most times you'll more than likely find her staring at random things, as her mind wonders through the abyss that is her mind. she doesn't do practical things aimlessly though, it's more of the smaller things that she winds up doing aimlessly.

forgetful : surprised? you shouldn't be.  this is one of the many characteristics that siri-p is known by. she forgets the simplest of things, and sometimes even the more important things. sometimes she can feel overwhelmed by how much she has to do in a day and how short the day is. it's easy to forget about things when you have that sort of mindset.

determined : she will do anything and everything in her power to do or acheive things she believes in. she definitely doesn't give up easily and won't let you if you think you aren't good enough to do something in your reach. some people hate that about her because, "why don't you just leave me alone", whilst some people appreciate the push.

naive :  there are so many things siri-p needs to learn, as i had stated before. there's always a chance she'll misjudge the people around her, but she never means it to be out of spite or wrongdoing, it's more becaue she cares about the peole around her that she sticks her head in and get's the wrong story. she's not all the best when it comes to judging character either, so yes. she has very much to learn.

cowardly :  now, don't be confused. i know cowardice can have a major contradiction with a lot of her other traits, however this trait relates more to doing things out of her comfort zone. even if you've asked her nicely, there's a chance she'll have to find a way out of it because there's no way she's gonig to do something she's teriffied to do. she doesn't think highly of herself in regards to self confidence so she might hesitate to take on things regarding appearance. 

quirky :  some people find it weird that siri-p could be different altogether on a day-to-day basis. however, it's not an entirely bad thing because each day provides different challenges. siri-p is lucky enough to take the world as it is, to not take anything too seriously and to change to your best abilities to adapt to the world around you. by no means does it mean she's "fake", because everything she puts out is absolutely real. and it's her.

selfish : again, not a surprise. she's still growing out of her child phase where everything has to be about her. she's making it into a world where it's not about her anymore and she's in a group where she can't always have the spotlight to herself. yet, everything (mentally) is still about her.

background.  

siri-p was born on phuket province, thailand as talingthaisong siri  to mila and phichit. she was the only child as later on in her parents mariage, milla was not able to conceive. as disappointing as it was, the family had to make the most of their only child. the family didn't have much money, but they sent her to an affordable arts school where she'd be able to express and channel her emotions via any artistic form.

as a tot, she was a bit shy, but never opposed to communication. in fact, her communication skills were what got her places in school. the drama director had taken a liking to her. she had a beautiful voice, and a stunning appearance. she was entered into the drama club at once where she'd  practice daily for three hours after school. her parents didn't mind much because she was doing something productive with her life. they were extremely happy to see the finished product as well. when they'd seen how great she was, they continued to push her to go into acting. Truth be told, the only thing siri-p liked about acting was the dance scenes that came along with it.

it had never occured to her that she could easily make a dance group, never. so she continued to act, to make her parents proud. this went on until her parents made enough money to move them to a place with more opportunity. they arrived in seoul, south korea on siri-p's twelvth birthday. they placed siri-p in an arts academy where she continued to do what she did best, act. here though, at least it was easier to form a dance group. it had finally hit her smack in the face when she'd walk down the streets of seoul, and saw busking street perfomrers that it was something she could do too. later on in the year, she talked to her parents about this decision, and although they were hesitant at first because they had clung to the thought ofher acting professionally for so long. in the end, they just wanted her to be happy so they let her join any group she could. they were astonished to see her potential first hand, but only allowed her to make practices if her grades were average. luckily for her, that was no problem. 

at age fifteen, her parents saved enough money to let her register to take classes at 1Million Dance Studio. she took classes for two years, unlimited before she decided to begin auditioning for companies in the area. at the time, she still didn't know what area she wanted to focus on, so she'd chosen acting primarily as an audition ploy. she was very talented in the area, so it didn't surprise any of them when she'd gotten into  a brand new company (sunlight), the following year.  the same year she made entrance into korea national univerity of arts for drama.

  

   things that make me happy

likes. 

– dancing : dancing has always been a release for her emotionally. 
– acting :  because she's done it for so long, it kind of has a hold for her, it's in her roots. it'll always be there for her. 
– music :  her whole life revolves around music. she is genre fluid; will listen to anything and will most likely give her opinion on any piece as soon as she has one. she has an ear for music and can differentiate what instruments or mixers are being used in pieces of music and play it by ear via her ukulele. 
– family time : regardless of the dinamics of her family, siri-p will never be able to get enough of it. her family means the owrld to her. she's always trying to show them how much they matter.
– beverages : water is a must, however she loves hot teas (black/english breakfast tea), bubble tea (chocolate, hazelnut, vanilla, strawberry), and the starbucks acai refresher with coconut milk instead of water (#thepinkdrink).
– food : eating is always something she wants to do. especially when it comes to pastries, it's something her parents and her enjoy. siri-p isn't picky with food though, she eats what they give her. she lives by "trying everything at least once".
– cuddling : day or night, it doesn't matter. if you're in her bed while she's asleep, you'll be the receiver of a cuddle monster.
– skinship : she has no shame when it comes to showing her love for others. she's into letting the world know of her love by holding hands with you, hugging you, or kissing you in public.
– sleeping: there isn't much time for it, so she gets shut-eye any time she can squeeze it in.
– nature : especially on rainy days, because everything looks so much more prettier. 

dislikes. 

– being disrespected : she's aware that respect is earned. but you can't shut her down just because she's new at something. that will surely get you on her bad side.
– crude comedy : simplistic comedy or straight out bad comedy; when its forced or distateful. it's bad enough that she hates comedy, so what's is if it's crude. this sort of stuff puts her in a bad mood.
– wasting time : there isn't enough time in the day, so wasting it is not an option. she hates being kept wating, or making others wait for her.
– being lied to : this has to be one of her biggest pet peeves; hurt her as you will, but she will not tolerate being lied to. this is a make or break for her.
– exercising : nobody likes working out willingly-- or at least that's something that siri-p thinks. if she works out, she does it strictly from dancing and moving around all day, not because she's going to go lift weights. 
– waiting in traffic : who in their right mind even wants to sit on a highway waiting for traffic? stop breaking! it's a green light-- 
– morning alarms : ugh, can't i have five more minutes? siri-p absolutely hates hearing the sound of an alarm in the morning because she's a light sleeper, having her alarm vibrate is much more affective and will most likely put her in a better mood as opposed to a blaring alarm.

– washing dishes : because of all the gunk that falls off the plates from what they'd previously eaten. it's just gross, and she won't be caught doing it.

habits. 

– getting nervous : when she gets nervous, she touches at her earlobes, or starts playing with her piercings.
– deep in thoughts : when she's deep in though or organizing her thoughts, she bites at her lower lips, or sticks her tongue out.
– stressed out : when too much pressure builds up inside of her, she tends to keep it to herself until it blows up in her face whether it be by saying rude things she'll regret or crying until she can't anymore.

hobbies. 

– dancing :
– stone skipping : back home, her parents have a little pond in their backyard; although she'd preffer a large lake, the pond is where she learned to skip in the first place. 
– ice skating/figure skating : lets be real, she's not the best at it, but it's fun and she'd love to compete one day.

fears. 

– hemophobia : the fear of blood. any time she sees it she instantly falls faint.
– trypanophobia : the fear of needles; this is partly why she has no piercings besides those on her lobes and no tattoo's.
– vehophobia : the fear of driving. it makes her anxious, and she can't put herself in charge of the lives of her passengers.
– galeophobia : the fear of sharks. they're huge and terrifying.
– thalassophobia : the fear of the ocean. it houses sharks, it's big and we haven't even explored half of it. 
– taphophobia : the fear of being buried alive. it's highly unlikely but everytime she just imagines it, it scares the living daylights out of her. 

special talents. 

– she can immitate her favorite scenes from kdramas
– she can surprisingly play the ukulele, and make songs up on the spot specifically fit for certain people.
– dancing in general, any genre even tap and aerial
– doing impressions

trivia. 

– she's left handed
– she's not afraid of bugs, and will most likely kill them if the other group members ask her to.
– she doesn't have perfect vision, so she either wears contact lenses or round lensed glasses (or harry potter glasses).
– she has a twitter, instagram, snapchat and youtube account uner the name @glorysirip
– wants to star in an action/adventure movie, a horror movie, or a period drama.
– she has a soft spot for indie and ballad music
– she posts covers to her youtube page
– more than enough times, she takes her fan's gifts
– she communicates with her fans a lot

relationships.  

   

– best friends :: "the thai squad" aka sorn, bambam, lisa, and mint. (age) / idols (clc, got7, blackpink, former tiny-g member) / personality's vary / they mostly hang out in pairs, but not often enough with their busy schedules. more than anything, siri-p hangs around with sorn and lisa more than bam bam and mint because they click better as opposed to the stronger personalities of mint and bam bam. 


– friend :: Xenia Anne Lee (24) / drama university student / free spirited, bubbly, funny, cautious, obsercant / because they met in university and pretty much major in the same thing, they've become quite close over the course of three years. they study together, and go to the cafe's on campus quite often. they don't hang out much outside of school though.


– role model :: park chanyeol (24) / idol (exo) / loquacious, energetic, caring / up until the start of the story, the two haven't met. she just really admires him. aka she watches things he comes out in (whether it be drama, movie, etc) and fangirls anytime she sees him--

   the i in necalli

stage name.  siri-p.

persona.  thai princess.

trainee years.  three years, eight months.

trainee life.  

From the get-go, Siri-P received automatic fire. She was thai, in a korean label. That doesn't sit very well with the competative trainees. Any chance they'd get to put her down, they'd take it. She was a good actor, but it would only take her so far...or at least that's what they'd tell her. Not only that, but it was utter chaotic when they switched up her entire world. They'd known which areas were her strongest, and they knew even her weakest points. So when they told her she was going to train as an idol instead of an actess, it was like a wakeup call. She didn't know how to sing or rap very strongly, and the only thing she knew how to do was dance. While she still attended 1Million when she could, the three years and eight months were spent focussing and perfecting her vocals and rapping skills since dancing didn't need much work. 

pre-debut.  

– Played the lead roll in the university play.
– 1Million Dance Studio Member

scandals.  

– Necalli's Siri-P spotted canoodling with her former university teacher. :: this happens later on in the story. / false. / it was actually true, but siri-p acted on a her raw emotions. since she's not supposed to be dating (because of the companies policy), the company didn't save her a** for the heck of it, she's their artist and in order to keep all publicity at bay, they denied the case. she will have to pay for the serious repercussions whether it be an infinite suspension of activities or something less serious. [maybe she quits school to both get away from him or etc...?]

   this is my role

plotline + backup.  nelli + ahuliztli

position + backup.  triple threat + main vocal, lead dancer

singing twin.  cherry coke.(alice vicious.)

rap twin.  grace

dancing twin.  yoojung lee. (mina myoung.)

talking twin.  lisa manoban.

 

   road to acceptance

hello there, please introduce yourself.
"hello friends, i'm necalli's thai princess, siri-p!"

how do you feel about debuting?
"excitement." *she grins* "it's been so long since i've joined the company, i've spent tireless evenings working and progressing, so i'm excited to finally debut amongst my peers. i get chills at rehersals, because this had been something i looked forward to my whole life, and it's finally happening."

do you have any goals you want to achieve with Necalli? 
"i want to reach great heights with them. we're all talented and have a lot to show the world. so if there's only one goal i could choose it would be to continue doing music with them, but only if we all still feel the mutual love for music."

do you have any role model? How do they inspire you? 
"park chanyeol." *nods head* "i think the answer is a little cliche, but to be honest, he's made it so far alongside the other members of exo.. he's become so much. sometimes i wonder what can't he do? i want to be like him."

do you have any ideal type as well? 
"my ideal type isn't much about how a person looks on the outside, but how the person is on the inside. i like somebody who can take good care of my mental health...cheer me up when i'm down, let me avoid them when i need time to calm down. i like somebody who's an adventurer and will let me go along with them to see new things. i like somebody who i can be weird with." 

how do you feel about being in a co-ed group and living together? 
"honestly? it's a chance that not many other groups have. it's a rare thing here in korea, so i'm honored to have such great members. i'm very excited to see where we can go as a team."

and lastly, is there any idol you want to get to know backstage? 
"i've always been a mega fan of exo. but if there was one of them I could actually get to know, i want to pick chanyeol. he's so talented, and goofy, and he always pushes through. he's my role model, so meeting and getting to know him would make me so happy."

replace with fc 95*95
 
replace with love int 120*172

  cho sunwoo. (oc) 

back up. none
faceclaim. b1a4's sandeul
birthdate + age. october 28, 1990 + 27.
occupation. drama professor at korea national university of arts.

personality. 

– overall, he's a nice guy. he's caring, charismatic, and takes pride in what he does. a lot of people don't take him serious because he looks like a student as opposed to a professor, but if you're one of those peope, then he'll shut you down right away. he has to have a firm side because he knows that being a teacher isn't easy at all, especially at a university level. he's open to helping out his students though, and gives them many chances to do so.  he's the kind of professor with a humorous smart-a** response for almost anything. he loves it when students try to go agains him because he gets to have fun with them. (he'd do something like this). 

outside of classes though, he's way more laid back, and surprisingly acts like a student himself. he's extremely confident and very blunt. he voices his opinions openly, and is WAY more hardcore in regards to openly saying curse words for the heck of it. "he's almost like a kick rockstar from the western industry...except he's a korean drama professor, like what--? are you seriously the drama teacher i see everyday--?"

love story/interactions. 

– siri-p often feels bad for having these feelings for her teacher. it's unethical! her parents, her fans...everybody would have her head for even acting on it. teachers can't date their students. especially when he is her current professor. nonetheless, her advancements always continue as subtle as they are. but he's not blind, he can see it coming from a mile away. her body language tells all. he doesn't act on it, so she assumes he either doesn't care or isn't interested. but that's not the case at all. slowly he may or may not begin to admire and crave for those little gestures, but he'd never say it out loud, especially when he's around the university. 

this is a pair that avoids skinship at all costs, but they make an effort to spend time together whether its an innocent "stay after class please", or "will you be in your office after class? i need a little help with my improv?" little at a time, their relationship may thicken whereas, they'll start meeting out of class, off campus, etc. (i leave it in your hands--)

status. one sided love(or is it?)
ending. good ending (i hope), but you can decide!

   golden-blood : sun

last words.  phew! there you go. this took me longer than it should have, but i hope you liked siri-p!

suggestions.  n/a

scenes requests.

– siri-p has to do a special stage to this song-- 
– my brain is pretty fried right now, but i hope i can pm or comment down some scene requests later on when something comes to mind?

password.  prefferably hip-hop/girl-crush concepts for the girls of course (g.i, sonamoo, glam, bulldok, evol, f(x), 4minute) and you can even do something like K.A.R.D or Trouble Maker?