World War II

-WAR_ Taegi

Posters and flyers were everywhere. 

On the public viewing boards, on the walls, or thrown on the ground and the funny thing is...people are trying not to accept it. The people are ignoring everything written on there and everything they are hearing on the news and radios. They are blocking everything out, not for other's sake, but for their own sake and their own happiness. And there is nothing wrong with that. 

Every family wishes only safety for each other. 

That no harm is done to them. 

That they should stay put as if they can wait the war out. 

As if the war would just end here and now and everything would go back to normal.

                                             'Army recruits needed for war in Japan.'

It's everywhere. 

But no one listens. 

No one bothered to. 

Min Yoongi, a man in his twenties with pitch black hair and face white like a doll was standing on a busy streets of Seoul. His eyes were fixed on that flyer, like a tiger on its prey, but frightened that it will get away. 

'The Army?' 

"Where did you go?" Taehyung asked, taking the bags from Yoongi's hands and placing them down on the kitchen table. 

"Food for storage." Taehyung sent him a glare. 

"Just in case." Yoongi sighed and brushed his hair back in one motion on his hands, very rare to see. Which made Taehyung raised a brow, he took Yoongi by the waist and pulled him closer. 

"What wrong?" Yoongi adverted his gaze, Taehyung shook his head slightly and let him go. 

"I'm scared." Taehyung suddenly said, Yoongi sent him a concerning glance. 

"To lose more of the people I love." He touched his forehead with Taehyung's and grinned. 

"To lose you." 

"I'm not going anywhere." 

Silence drowned the small room as the two fished through the bag to see what's for dinner. 

-N-

"Go ahead." Yoongi turned around, facing Taehyung who was already sitting down on the couch. He motioned towards the piano. 

"You haven't played yet, haven't you? Well?" Yoongi chuckled and set himself in front of the grand piano they pitched in together for. 

'You better play for me every day from now on!' Taehyung had said after moving the piano into their house. Yoongi rolled his eyes, leaning on the edge of the piano. 

'Of course.' And pecked on Taehyung's cheeks, making him blush from ear to ear. 

Taehyung relaxed and leaned back, enjoying every note he played and grinned. 

He loved Yoongi maybe a little too much. 

He sat up and stood next to Yoongi who was so intrigue he didn't notice Taehyung. 

"Teach me, too." 

"Yeah, I tried that, didn't work." Taehyung rolled his eyes, so much it hurts. He ignored Young's words and sat next to him, nudging his shoulder. 

"One more time." Yoongi sighed, reaching for Taehyung's large hands and placed them on the keyboard. 

Young's fingers were cold as ice and Taehyung's hand was burning like hot coal. 

But nothing stopped the two of them from touching each other freely.

"Now you want to start with you thumb on the middle C..." 

To be honest...

Taehyung wasn't listening. 

His eyes were glued onto Yoongi, his hair, his eyes, his nose and the littlest grin from the corner of his lips. The way he chuckled makes Taehyung want to kiss him. 

He leaned towards Yoongi until their nose touched, Yoongi stopped and looked up, their lips barely touching. 

"I love you." He said out of the blue, but Yoongi didn't mind. 

"Me too."

Then their lips touched, oh so lightly and melted away into the night.