Ch 3

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up to a dim lit room and notice a tall white figure hovering over her. “oh crap, am I dead?” whispered to know one but herself. Panicking Taeyeon pulled her covers over her eyes, hoping that the tall figure would just leave. But when she brought down the blanket the figure was still there. “okay! If you are an angel just take me now.” Taeyeon said meekly, closing her eyes and clutching the bed sheets. Taeyeon thought that they would have vanish to heaven or wherever you go when you die. Or was she like a ghost? Was that it? Taeyeon was thinking really hard about what that white figure could have been because nothing was happening. Taeyeon pulled down the covers and opened her eyes to see if the figure she saw was still there, the lights suddenly came on blinding her and all she felt was a strong blow to her head and extreme pain.

“Stupid idiot, you’re not dead!” said Sooyoung as she smacked Taeyeon’s head again but less force the second time. “what the hell is wrong with you? How could you be so freaking stupid?”

“A freaking ghost?” Throwing her hands up in the air “Ugh, what are you five?” Sooyoung was trying to control her anger towards her cousin. She looked at Taeyeon and realized that Taeyeon rather looked like a scared angry five year old.  

After a couple of seconds Taeyeon realized that the angel was just her cousin “Yah! Why did you have to hit me so hard?” rubbing her head and pouting at the same time. “I’m injured you know” mumbled Taeyeon.

Scuffing “Please, you injured your arm and side. I hit you on your head and nothing is wrong with that.” Pausing “On second thought, no something is wrong with your head.”  Biting her lip and trying not to hit Taeyeon again Sooyoung starting to harshly speak to Taeyeon “you are so freaking reckless you know that? Why didn’t you just tell Jessica about the other wound? Huh?” poking Taeyeon’s forehead.

Smacking the finger that was on her forehead with her good arm “she was annoyed with me from the get go and I didn’t want to inconvenience her even more than I already was.” Breathing from her nose and head down “I thought that maybe I could wait for you and have you look at it. I really didn’t think I was that bad or maybe I was hoping that it wasn’t that bad.”

Pausing, she moved her eyes up at her cousin who still looked mad as hell.  “I know I should have had her look at it, but I didn’t and I’m sorry for that Soo.” Taeyeon gave Sooyoung her best puppy face. “I’m sorry if I scared you guys. I really didn’t mean too”

With Sooyoung’s anger slowly disappearing “Tae how did you get hurt? I’ve ask sunny but she doesn’t really know either”

Puffing her cheeks “I don’t really know what happened or how it started. But I was waiting for Sunny to finish up so we could go out to eat. I heard screaming and crying so I decided to see what was going on.” Taeyeon’s fingers started to play with her sheets “When I went towards the noise I saw a bunch of kids running out from the main play room. I went inside and saw that Minho and Wendy were trying to grab something from one of the new kids that had come to The Home. The little girl kept screaming ‘get away from me and kept asking where her brother was at.’ I knew that if they kept it up one of them would surly get hurt.”

Looking at Sooyoung in the eye’s “I grab Minho and told him to find the girls brother and then I told Wendy to go outside and that I would take care of it.” Looking back Taeyeon felt she should have never stopped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter