Ch 2

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica puffed her cheeks waiting for Taeyeon to come into the room. She was getting annoyed, she felt like she was wasting her time here and didn’t understand why Taeyeon just couldn’t just go to the ER. Looking at the wall clock by the door she had been waiting for almost half an hour. Jessica told herself that she was giving Taeyeon five more minutes. Then she was out of here, and Taeyeon could figure her own crap out. 

As Jessica was about to get up and leave, the door open revealing Taeyeon, first thing Jessica notice was that Taeyeon was no longer a brunette but blonde. Second, was that she with some dude sporting piercings and a tattoo on his arm. Jessica rolled her eyes assuming Taeyeon got into another fight again. The last time she Taeyeon was like this was when Jessica was in Med school with Sooyoung and Sooyoung was patching Taeyeon up because she had gotten into a fight. Jessica wondered when Sooyoung would stop covering for her trouble making cousin.

Sheepishly smiling Taeyeon started to talk “uh… thanks for doing this for me.”

Frowning “I’m not doing this for you, I’m doing this for your cousin.” Jessica said sharply.

With the mood turning cold, Taeyeon started to regret her decision. Not knowing what to do Taeyeon just stood there, trying to think of how to get out of this situation. Should she just wait for Sooyoung? Right now at this moment Taeyeon was at a loss of what to do. With the pain increasing, Taeyeon wasn’t clearly thinking at all. She just wanted the pain on her side to go away.

As Taeyeon was spacing out, Jessica was talking to her “Taeyeon, take a seat on the couch so I can look at your wound.”  Snapping Taeyeon out of her thought. She walked towards the couch and sat down. She then lifted her left arm and pulled up her sleeve showing Jessica her stab wound.

“Is this the only wound you have?” Jessica said as she was inspecting the wound to see if it was a deep or not.

Pausing, Taeyeon was thinking if she should tell the doctor about her other wound but decided that it was best if she only mention the one on her arm. Taeyeon did not want to cause any more trouble for the doctor. “Yes, that’s the only one.” Taeyeon said

As Key was about to interject and tell the doctor that there was another wound, he caught Taeyeon shaking her head. Like she didn’t want the doctor to know about the wound on her side. Key didn’t understand why Taeyeon didn’t want the doctor to know, but trusted that Taeyeon had her reasons and kept quiet.

Looking at the wound Jessica said “the wound looks superficial and should heal properly if you take good care of it.” Grabbing her bag “I’m going to clean the wound out and stitch it up.”

Jessica put on gloves, then took out a needle and a liquid type substance “I’m going to be injecting you with something to numb the area so you won’t feel the pain when I’m stitching you up okay?”

Looking at Jessica, Taeyeon nodded her head to let the doctor know she understood what she meant.

While Jessica was tending to Taeyeon’s wound she harshly stated “You know, you really need to grow up, stop causing so much trouble for your cousin. She’s a busy with her life and really doesn’t have time to deal with your childish antics.” Pausing and looking at Taeyeon, she continued “you’re the 26 and not a child any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter