2/2

Sinful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Sehun to open up his eyes again and peacefully breathing took him for 2 month. He never speak to anyone since he wake up, doctor assume he still got the traumatic image what happen to him 2 month ago.  The mother try to take care of her son but the son refuse to accept anything help from his mother. “ Sehun-ah, let’s eat. Come I feed you.” Said Sehun’s mother. The said son keep silent without look at his mother even a single glance. The mother still not give up. “ Sehun-ah don’t be like this. You need to eat.” The mother persuade again. “ I’m not hungry and I also don’t have any mood to see you. Why don’t you go home and take care of your daughter there. She need you more.” Said Sehun ignorantly and that is the first time he speak after being silent for months. “ Sehun-ah.. I know you mad at me but please let me help you.” Said the mother. “ No need. I can help myself.” Said Sehun. “ Sehun, I’m sorry.” Said the mother. “ Why you hate me? Did I too disgusted in your eyes? Why you not kill me or abort me when you still have me in your womb? Did you know, how much I love you? When I still a kid, those kids bullied me because I’m fatherless and they insult me and when I in the high school the same things happen. Did you know how much I’m suffered? Still I’m not hate you omma, in fact I’m so thankful having you as my mother but what mistake that I done until you hate me?” Sehun ask the things that he kept in his heart.

“ I almost kill you when you only 6 months in my womb Sehun, but Jongin’s mother stop me from doing that. Your father and I loved each other but his family don’t like me, both of us decide to run away and getting married. Unfortunately your grandfather found us and threat your father that his father will kill me if I not letting your father go, I don’t have any choice but let him go and several weeks after that I heard he already getting married with the women that his family choose while I already 2 month having you in my womb and your father know I’m pregnant. The worst thing is your father commit suicide 2 years after that because he too depressed because he cannot find me. I run away and luckily I meet Kim family who willing to help me, I want to get rid of you. I’m too stress  because no one will hire me the women who will having a baby soon. Jongin’s mother who also pregnant that time which is Jongin offer me a part time job and I finally decide to keep you and prepare whatever I need when you born but still I’m mourning your father death. When you still baby I meet a man and we get married after 7 months we know which is Ha Eun father but you know he dies 5 years ago. I love Ha Eun more because I have husband that I can rely on, who take care of me but your father left me without fight for our love, that’s why I hate him and you. Your behavior, your attitude even your appearance is same with your father and that’s the reason I left you out because I want you to feel how suffered am I when your father left me. I regret it know because I know you are not like your father, his blood flow in you but I’m the one who raise you up. I’m sorry Sehun.” Said his mother. Sehun feel devastated and now he know the real reason why his mother suffer and left him out and treat him like stranger.

 

After he heard everything from his mother, Sehun decide to leave his family and go away from their live. Even Jongin didn’t know where he is but Sehun left  a letter that specially for his mother.

 

Dear Omma,

I hope you willing to let me go, because I feel guilty towards you. My father and his family do a bad things to you and you supposed to abort me when you still having me. I want to find peace for myself omma, I want to become the son that you can be proud of. I forgive you omma and I just want you to know that I love you so much omma, without you I will not able to see the world. Don’t feel guilty omma, whatever you do is right and I hope I will see you soon.

 

With Love, Oh Sehun.

 

The mother letting her son go and hoping that her son will come back home.

5 years after that.

53 years old women, Lee Young Rae in the middle of cleaning her living room and suddenly she heard someone ring the bell. She thought her daughter forget to bring her keys and she go to the front door to see the person. “ Can I see Mrs Lee?” Said a tall man who wearing a sunglasses, dark brown hair and clad in suits. “ Yes I am. Who are you?” Young Rae ask. “ Did 5 years is too long until you cannot recognize your son?” The man ask. “ Son? Oh my….Se..Hun?” The mother ask. “ Yes I am omma. Your son Oh Sehun.” Sehun told her and the mother let out the tears that she kept for 5 years because miss her son too much. “ I got your new address from Jongin, that’s why I know where you are. Don’t cry omma, I come home already.” Sehun said while he hug his mother that he miss. “ I miss you Sehun-ah, I miss you son.” She said while she not letting go her son. “ I know, I miss you too. I want to take you and Ha Eun with me.” Said Sehun. “ Where?” The mother ask. “ The place that belongs to you.” Sehun reply. After waiting his sister Ha Eun from her job and once again the house in tears when the his little sister cry. “ You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter