1/2

Sinful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I’m not going home tonight.” Said 25 years old man. “ Where you go tonight? Screw some other people daughter?” Ask the 48 years old women known as Lee Young Rae. “ How many times I tell you that girl pregnant Hoseok’s child not mine!!” The man scream loudly. “ Hoseok? You want me to believe you? Yah Oh Sehun, listen that girl come to me last night and said the child that she carry now is your child!! Now what you want to do? Kill the girl? Kill Hoseok?” Said the women. “ I’m your son, why you believe other people more than me?” Ask Sehun. “ Because you same like your father, after he make me pregnant which is you in my womb he lie and left me after that. What I got? Only you ungrateful child that come from bastard blood.” The women said to her son. “ If I come from bastard blood why you let me alive? Kill me while I still in your womb is better than you see me alive?” Sehun ask more.

“ I thought you will give me benefit but my judgement is wrong, you just ruining my live more. Anyway you go back home or die, I don’t care either.” Said Young Rae. “ Your story is soooo sad, believe the man who you think that he will love you back. But I’m still wondering which one is my real father, I’m heard you sell your body for money right?” Sehun words make his mother heart shattering into a pieces until she slap him hard on his left cheek. “ You don’t know what happen Oh Sehun, only me who know the truth behind who is your father.” Said Young Rae angrily. “ Well thank you for the slap it’s hurt though but it’s more hurt when the fact I’m just a bastard person who come from bastard people.” With that Sehun leave the house but before he left his younger sister who share a same mother but different father come home and yell at him.

“ Yah!!! did you really pay my car installment?” ask 23 years old girl Kim Ha Eun. “ I pay already, what you want now?” Ask Sehun. “ If you already pay why bank take my car?” Said Ha Eun. “ That’s is your problem not me, I’m already pay the rent.” Said Sehun back. The argument between the half siblings been heard by the mother and she rush into front door to see it. “ What’s wrong here?” The mother ask. “ This bastard not pay my car installment omma, bank already take my car because they said I’m not pay the installment yet.” Said Ha Eun. “ Did you use that money Oh Sehun?” The mother ask. “ Omma!! even I don’t have the money I will not use the money that you give me to pay this brat car.” Said Sehun defending himself. “ See, that’s why I hate to see your face here. If yes you already pay, where is the receipt?” Ask the mother. “ In my wallet, wait I show you if you don’t believe me.” Sehun open up his wallet but he not found he receipt. “ Stupid, act like you right but the truth you are lying.” Said Ha Eun. “ I’m not lying you brat!!! Omma really, I pay already.” Said Sehun begging to his mother to believe him. “ Get out from the house Oh Sehun.” The mother order.

 “ Omma, if you don’t believe me about the girl earlier I don’t care but believe me this time omma, I already pay it.” Said Sehun. “ No prove which mean you lie Oh Sehun. I said one more time.. GET OUT!!!.” The mother shout. “ Serve you right.” Ha Eun added. “ Yah, I’m still your brother so respect me.” Said Sehun to Ha Eun. “ What brother? Yah, you know who is your father? Don’t know right? If you don’t know your father, let me said this I’m not your sister because I born with a father while you born WITHOUT A FATHER!!!.” The girl shout and in a split second the girl receive the hard blow on her face when her brother slap her cheek. “ Don’t hit her, you ungrateful person. GET OUT I SAY!! GET OUT!!. “ With the shout Young Rae let it out, Sehun leave the house without looking back and without the mother know her son slip a tear because of all her words.  

 

“ Oh Sehuuuunnnn~~~” Sehun’s same age friend Jongin  call his name like sing a song. “ What?” Sehun ask. Kim Jongin known as Sehun best friend and also his not blood related brother who help his parents with the small restaurant in their neighborhoods. “ Want to eat anything?” Ask Jongin. “ Just give me plain water, I don’t have any appetite to eat.” Said Sehun. “ Anything happen at home?” Jongin ask. Sehun ended up tell everything that happen at his house. “ You are not supposed said your mother like that. Her past you should not open it up, maybe she have reason why she do that but at a same time she not supposed to call you bastard.” Jongin said. “ What should I do Jong?” Sehun ask. “ Go home and seek apologize to her, she still your mother. I also do a bad things before but still my parents forgive me so your mother will do the same.” Said Jongin. “ Alright I will do. You know what I always hate it when you are right. I’m jealous see your family, I wish I have it. Know who is my father, a loving mother , supportive and caring little sister but I guess it just my dream only.” Said Sehun. “ One day you will be happy like us Sehun, open up your heart accept what you mother told you and learn why she do like that maybe you will know the truth.” Said Jongin. “ Maybe if I die she will accept me, I love her and my sister you know even though those harsh word they said to me but they are the people that I should protect.” Said Sehun. “ Yah don’t said about death okay. You will be fine, who will help me in restaurant when my parents take their rest time?” Ask Jongin. “ Don’t sad I always help you, Jong. I go home first maybe my mother already calm down her heart.” Said Sehun and he bid farewell to Jongin. “ Sehun go home already? Not eat anything?” Ask Jongin father. “ No appa, he got problem at his house and he now go home to settle it..but…” Jongin stop his words. “ But what son?” His father ask. “ My heart feel something bad will happen appa.” Said Jongin. “ It’s just your feeling only, come help me close the restaurant.” With that Jongin sweep away his worry.

 

While Sehun in dark alley which is the short road towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter