+ CHAPTER TWELVE

UNI-PRINCE! ユニプリンス ; chapter twelve updated!


uni-prince!
chapter twelve

                   

"Jaehyun! This cake is seriously delicious!" said Minji as she took another spoonful of a blueberry cheesecake that Jaehyun bought for her. Jaehyun smiled softly. "Glad you like it." 

"So... tell me about these uni prince thinggy. I'm curious. I just knew that- it's a club with- a whole lot of handsome and attractive and nice guys!" she exclaimed excitedly. Jaehyun chuckled softly. "Well- kind of." Euw. not at all to his preferences. 

"And.. you're a part of it!" she said and she smiled happily. How eager Jaehyun was to pinch her cheeks and tell her she's cute. However, he knew he would never... do that. "Well they're fine. Just- fine." he said and nodded slowly. Minji smiled and nodded along. "Ah- I see."

It's a day for Jaehyun. One of the days he would be marking as his happiest day of all. Spending time with his favourite person. Seeing her smiling all day long and not to mention how he was so proud to be the reason she's smiling all day. Her beautiful smile that got his heartbeat increasing time to time. Her sweet laughing that continues all day and her eye smiles that kept appearing almost every seconds today. 

However, 

"Lee Minji-ssi?" 

Shocked, both of them tilted their head just to be welcomed by a scene of a guy, stood there, nicely dressed, calling for the angel's name. 

Minji blinked before she faked a cough and suddenly, carved a very much fake but polite and still beautiful smile. "Daehyun-ah." she said as her eyes was glued on his face. 

"Who is he?" asked Jaehyun, toneless. "He's- well-" Minji haven't finished her sentence yet as it was cut off by the guy over there. "Her boyfriend." said Daehyun while smiling. 

There, Minji smiled shyly. "This is my...unbiological brother. Yoo Jaehyun." said Minji. 

Unbiological brother? Oh yeah .

Jaehyun felt like his heart was stabbed with a damn sharp knife. Still, he stood up and smiled a bit, before bowing his head just a bit. 

"Doing anything, here? Daehyun-ssi?" asked Minji with a voice- that could shake a guy's heart real hard. Not to mention her good looks. "Uhm, nope. I was just- killing time." said Daehyun and smiled. 

Minji chuckled softly before Daehyun started ruffling her hair softly.

Damn. Jaehyun felt like cutting off that damn Daehyun's hands. 

"It'll be nice if you could join me?" asked Daehyun. So. Rude. 

Jaehyun couldn't take it anymore. And so, he did it.

"Ah noona. I.. had to go to my club meeting. It's kinda important. So maybe you could-" 

"I'll take her. You can go." said Daehyun with a straight face at him. A piece of . Jaehyun felt like throwing him a glare but- he wouldn't do that in front of Minji. Not when this man is a boyfriend of his love of life. 

He smiled a bit before he bowed a bit. "Then- I'll get going. Have fun." he said and waved at Minji. 

His heart sank. It's not like it's the first time. It's okay. He's alright. 






There. Another day, Choonhee wasn't even coming to the gym. Has this girl forgotten? Or... she's just- giving up on excercising? What is wrong with her? Did he said something.. hurtful? 

A lot of questions flew around Jinruk's mind. Of course he would be worrying as she's the one who seek for help and now, he couldn't even find a single trace of her. Not to mention he only manage to know her name, and age. Choonhee, where exactly are you by now? 

The last time she spent her time with him was just- a regular training. Nothing bad had happened. They even plan on diet, talking about health and stuffs. Then- why? What did he do wrong?

He never even expect that he would be wondering and even thinking about a girl. Did he finds her interesting? Or... she's just mysterious? Why did he cares so much, honestly? Quickly, Jinruk shook his head, forgetting the questions and continued with his 100 push ups to finish his work out today. 

....98, 99, 100! "OKAY DONE." he cheered as he stood up and wiped his sweaty face with a small towel wrapped aroung his neck while walking to the locker room and sat on the bench. Then, a guy who happened to be one of the regular gym members walked pass by him. 

Without even thinking, he stopped him. "Hey- have you seen Choon-" oh he forgot no one talked to her. No one would know her name. 

"Have you seen that- chubby girl? The long haired with cute and a bit- chubby one?" he asked as the guy looked as if he's thinking and trying to remembering the girl's looks and resulted... 

"The last time I saw her was... a week ago? Or..two weeks ago? I don't remember, hyung. But- it's been a long time I havent seen her, though. What's up with her?" he asked and scratched his head. 

Jinruk nodded before he smiled a bit. "Nothing. I was just curious. You know- I thought she's already one of the gym members. Turns out she's not." he said and the guy smiled and nodded before he walked away. 

Jinruk honestly felt a bit- disappointed as he truly... honestly.. wants to know her better.
Argh- nevermind. 







Haewoon walked into this one enormous house. Honestly, he wasn't sure about this. Jaehoon told him it was a part time job that he might like it. With a huge amount of payment as well. But seriously, he could smell trouble. Gathering up his courage, he continued walking. This almost looked like a castle to him. Big. With gardens here and there. And yes. This is truly a beautiful house. 

Following the guard who lead him into the house, he was asked to sit on a luxurious couch in a place which he could assume it as a living room. He was told to wait for the ma'am which he would conclude it as probably- the mother of the family? And so, he waited while looking around. 

Haewoon just finished his class and he knew would be late for the daily uni prince meeting. But still, this is important. He needed to prioritize his part time work first. He only had his oversized grey plain sweaters and black khaki trousers. Thankfully, at least he tried hard to keep himself looked- at least satisfying. 

Not long after, a lady - who seemed to probably aged 50+, showed up. Haewoon immediately stood up and bowed. "I'm Im Haewo-" 

"You must be Jaehoon's friend! Ah- I see I see. You are good looking. Better than him, even." she chuckled as she smiled warmly. "Gosh- you are so tall. You are ideal, yes." she continued. 

For once, it freaked Haewoon out.

The lady sat on the couch placed opposite him and there, Haewoon sat down as well. 

"So, I assume Jaehoon has told you what the work would be right? Basically, you only just have to- be around her at 4 p.m until she fell asleep on wednesdays and thursdays." she explained. 

The clueless Haewoon blinked. 

"I'm so sorry, but, Jaehoon really didn't explain to me about the work much but-" 

"Oh. You're going to be my daughter's bodyguard! A part time bodyguard. Like I said, 4 p.m. until she sleeps, every Wednesdays and Thursdays." explained her, again. 

"A b-bodyguard? Means I have to be around her. Always?" he asked, in disbelief. 

"Yes, what else?" said the lady before she let out a soft chuckle. "Yoon Chae-ah! Come down my girl- your body guard is here." she called out. 

Haewoon seemed to- kinda... know that name, somehow? 

Yoon Chae... where and how can he be knowing this name before. He hasn't really remember any girls' names before and why does he seemed to be recognizing this name- and how-

"If it's not Jaehoon then I won't come down!" she replied. "My darling please just come down first, and take a look first. We can always say no if it doesn't suit your preferences." said the mother. 

What. A spoiled. Child. He thought. 

Haewoon bit his lips as he was still trying to figure out where has he heard the name, before? He looked down, on the beautiful shining marble floor, until..

"Hae-woon, right?" there, he tilted up his head, only to see a girl, standing in front of him. Rosy cheeks, pink lips, her sparkling eyes met his and unknowingly, 

Haewoon's heartbeat increased in sudden. 

"Y-yoon, Chae?"






Jisung sighed at the one empty seat not for from him. He glared before he looked at that one more empty seat. "It's the damn medical student and that one having show tonight, isn't it?" he asked, toneless. Woojoo blinked and nodded slowly. "Seems like it." 

Baekhua smirked as he honestly could not believe it that he truly came every meetings. So as Hyunjun. "Haewoon- have- quite an important meeting today-" 

Jisung cut off Jaehoon's words with his fist slammed on the table. "Whatever. Okay so- today, we're going to discuss on our activity this summer." said Jisung as all of the eyes are focusing on the slide projected in front. 

"Wait- what? We're going to spend our summer- together? Is this funny?" asked Jinruk. "Turns out it's not- Cha-jjang!" said Baekhua as he laughed annoyingly. "Awh come on guys- it's just a boring holiday trip. We can always do our own stuffs there. Walking alone, enjoying the place alone- or maybe play games on phones? Alone? Yes." said Baekhua before forming another worth-kicking smile. 

He too, felt annoyed with it. But just too tired to fight Mr. President. 

Jisung sighed and massaged his temples. "Please guys- it'll going to be- just- a 4 days trip. Besides, we're going just going somewhere in the country. Not far even. Just- train travel." he explained. 

Not long after, a knock on the door was heard. Jisung, knew it wasn't going to be that stubborn brainless Minwoo. It must've been Haewoon. Jisung sighed before he crossed his arms. 

"50 PUSH UPS!"  he yelled, enough for Haewoon who was outside to hear it. 

Everyone felt bad for Haewoon honestly but really- no one could think of doing anything against the Mr. President. "Okay so, enough about the trip. Let's talk about this one problem we're having right now." 

With just that, everyone focused. 

"I heard the unofficial website of SNU gossips are posting too much about this one girl who turned out to be a victim of almost getting by one of the students from-" 

Before Jisung continued, he eyed Yul. "from your department." he continued. Then, all eyes was on Yul. 

"W-what? Are you serious?" asked Yul in disbelief. "Plus, guys in my department are all nice kids and I could say, they would've done such." argued Yul. 

Jisung sighed before he stood up and both his palms were pressed on the table. 

"What's more bothering, is that picture of the - really really assemble you. Lee Yul." 

Just then the door opened and they didn't expect to see this face to showed up. 

"Who made this innocent and so unguilty doctor to do 50 push ups outside when all he done wrong was being late to this so unimportant meeting when he just got tired after his damn tiring unfinishing course's subjects?" 

There he came in, Kim Minwoo, followed by the sweaty medical student who seemed to be ignoring everything and just sat on one of the empty seats. 

Followed by Minwoo, he sat there beside Haewoon and handed him some tissues to wipe of his sweats. Haewoon took it, not saying anything, still annoyed with all this thing. 

He's damn tired. With his sudden part time work, rushing, as he had to run to this place and suddenly, he had to do push ups. He knew it was his fault that he was late. But really- he was just- tired. 

The room was quiet until Minwoo finally let out a soft sarcastic chuckle. "Wow- the so-called-nice baker knew how to ? Impressive." he said. Probably he knew this earlier than them. 

Yul threw him a glare before he shot him with his words. "Shut up, you worthless." Minwoo, who honestly felt a bit hurt with the words of his, he smirked and kept himself quiet instead.

Jisung then sighed again. "Okay now, uni-prince's name is totally f up." he explained as Baekhua laughed at the way Jisung coverred up his curse with just saying "f" instead of saying the actual word. How cute. 

It's not like Jisung cared too much about Yul and s. It's just that- everyone in SNU knows well that he's the president of this damn club and he couldn't just sit still when people are all talking behind his back upon how bad he is leading this uni prince club since this is the first time, the club suddenly have such scandalous scandal. And somehow, his name might get uploaded into the website as well and if his parents knew about this, he'll be extremely, doomed, dead and burried alive.

"So... is it true, Yul?" he asked. Yul shook and sighed. "No. I didn't do it. Why would I?" argued Yul. "Yul probably didn't know how to do it, though- how could he do it?" said Jaehyun and laughed.

Woojoo pinched him on his arm. "Hey- it's not funny! Yul is being accussed wrongly. Pity him!" said Woojoo as he looked at Yul sadly. 

"So... Hyunjun. As this thing actually was posted online, can you do something about it?" asked Jinruk as he arched an eyebrow to the hacker. 

"To vanish it, or to investigate it?" asked Hyunjun. 

"Both." said Jisung. 

"I couldn't just- do this alone, right? That wouldn't be fair." said Hyunjun. Baekhua then rolled his eyes. "Okay guys why not just- investigate it, find the actual culprit, put him behind bars, and find out who accussed Yul, and let's make him pay for what he has done." said Baekhua. 

"Okay. So what's the plan?" asked Jisung and there, the vice president charmingly stood up and smirked. "Let's play the game the culprit is trying to invite us to play."







 

Author's note

Hahahahaha yes next update!! I was hella excited!!! Okay guysssss so,,, please,,, do keep up with the updatesss and i'm so sorry that I left this fic for a very long time beforeee miaaaaannnn but please come baccckk xD mehh I know you guys are probably busy with all your finals and holidays. I'll keep on updating so please leave out comments or maybe- scene suggestions!! Whatever you want me to put on the fic upon your scene with your LI or.... maybe about your character??? Haha ,,, soo,,, stay tuned, alright?? ANd it's fine. I love writing. I imagined a lot of things about this fic and I just had to writeeee so,, im fine with updating a lot, dont worry. :)) And,,, honestly I love The Loud Designer's poster the most- xD