+ CHAPTER TWO

UNI-PRINCE! ユニプリンス ; chapter twelve updated!


uni-prince!
chapter TWO

The-tired-and-feeling-whatever Han Jisung  the-excited-yet-playful Lee Jaehoon  the-  The-one-who-lost-the-invitation-card Baek Woojoo  The-hulk-nae-mamsoge-cha-jjang Cha Jinruk the invitation card. click for enlargement

   The tall, stern looking, and sharp eyed man took his bag which he purposely left it on the table in his class before he went to the toilet earlier. He looked around, resulted him with a sight of an empty hall. Bet the students have all went to the cafeteria then. He sighed before he took his samsung s8 before he unlocked it, seeing a bunch of twitter mentions. He frowned as he didn't expect such an amount of mentions from his twitter. Immediately, he tapped on the "clear" button before he keep his phone back into his pocket. He ped his black adidas back pack to look for his poetry book as he thought he would like to go straight to the cafeteria and reads it. But resulted, he found something else. Odd, weird, but amusing. Very. 

    His hands came in contact with a white with a gold box in it and a golden logo, written "uni-prince" on it. For a moment, he thought about throwing this trash away. But his eyes was glued on "snu private club" and that's when he knew this isn't a fun play yada yada. So, he immediately checked his phone, s planner to see if he has any plans on 2:30 p.m. He scrolled through his s planner, and finally he sighed and immediately, he typed in, "stupid club meeting" on the 2:30 p.m section. After he is done with it, he immediately hung his bag on his shoulders before he made his way to the door, straight to the cafeteria. Without even realizing he was actualy signing up himself for something he might not like it. 

                                                                                                       
                                                                                             ————




    Different with this guy's situation. With his oversized red sweater with hoodie covering his dark brown coloured hair. His jeans was light blue and he wore his sneakers and his bag hung on his shoulders with his laptop in it. He scrolled through his twitter only to find out why the hell is people keep on mentioning his twitter and hashtagging some weird stuffs along with it. He was about to curse the moment his phone vibrates a lot during class earlier. He was totally focusing on it and it destroys his focus the moment it started to vibrate like a crazy dog. He immediately turned off his data as he didn't want any notifications from twitter to come over ever! No! And so, he went to the bench nearby and sat there, waiting for his friend. Looking like a lifeless man. 

    After a few seconds, he heard an ping sound of his bag, and immediately he turned around to see if anyone is actually sneaking his bag. But unfortunately, no one was there. Weird. He thought for a moment and shook his head in disbelief. "The hell actually happened around this place these days." he muttered before he realized his bag is really ped. He immediately unhung in his bag and zipped it until he found something rare. 

   It's a card. A white marbled- background card, with a golden outlined box in it and a golden logo, written, "u-prince" on it. He blinked in disbelief. "What the actual hell-" he muttered before he sighed and snorted. He knew about these things. Uni-prince thinggy as his friend always got hyped with it. "I'm choosen for what-" he groaned and sighed again. He never interested in these things and have always thought of it as a lame thing. He read the card and immediately debate with himself whether he should come or not. Should him? Or shouldn't him? He sighed again before he heard his name being called by no one other than his best pal. 

    "Hey, Jun!" he smiled at the sight of his best pal, Kim Youngho. "Hm." he replied before Youngho sat beside him and immediately snatched the white stuff on his hand. "WOOOAHHHHH my friend here is a uni-prince!!" he cheered as Hyunjun immediate covered his friend's mouth with his hand and snatched back the card and immediately stuffed it into his bag. Youngho looked at him in disbelief and chuckled playfully. "Wow, my homeless hacker friend is a Uni-Prince, this is great, this freaks me out, oh my god-" he before Hyunjun threw him a glare and said, "I'm not even sure if I'm going or not." he said and sighed again. "Go. It's good. Really." said Youngho and laughed again. Hyunjun looked at him before he squinted and said, "you're joking, right?". Youngho stopped smiling and raised both of his hands. "I'm not! Really, go for it. It's something- quite good. Quite. For a homeless looking people like you I think it'll finally teaches you the meaning of uni life. Good thing they picked you!" said Youngho before he smiled teasingly and patted Hyunjun's back. Hyunjun side eyed him before he said, "I wish I can throw you in a pool or something-" he said and Youngho chuckled playfully and say, "and then i'll be sure to swim up just to see you be walking out from the 15th floor then-" he said as he chuckled again. 


                                                                                                       
                                                                                             ————



    The man with a brown coat walked out from his car as he took off his sunglasses and went straight to the Aviary department. He walked elegantly with his MCM bag on his back and immediately, he went into the hall where his last class were held at. He thought he left his books there since he was in hurry earlier and accidentally left his books there. He pushed open the door and the sight of his books that were placed neatly on the table where he sat before, made him smile in satisfaction. "Oh yeah it's still here." he said calmly and walked to the table. He immediately carried the books in his arms before he heard a sound of a falling card. He looked at the floor as he was greeted with a sight of a white card, golden logo and a golden border on it. Without thinking twice, he ignored it and just made his way to the door, leaving the card there, untouched. 

   He made his way to the toilet and left his books on the bench, out of the toilet and went in only with his bag. He washed his hands and fixed his hair before he smiled at the mirror as he did the finger guns on it, praising himself as a handsome person. He went out of the toilet, and carried his books again and made his way straight to his car. Along the way, he eyed some girls and even winked at them as he gave them the seductive look which gave them a total goosebumps before he finally reached his red car. He opened the passenger's seat car door open, and put his books there. After then, he went to the driver's seat car door and pulled it open before he went into his car. He started his engine before his eyes was caught on something. A white card was slipped into his books and he saw half of it. Immediately, he took it and read it. 

   It took him a few seconds before he finally realized, "Lee Jaehoon, you're picked as the uni-prince!" he cheered and yes, he is happy. "No more dirty cafeteria foods! No more mosquitos in dorms! New dorm! Beautiful life! Yes! Priviledge! Girls!" he cheered and evil laughed before he realized a group of girls is looking at him from outside the window. He blinked in embarrassment and coughed as he immediately started driving, leaving them behind as he cheered happily again. "Woooo!!!" 


                                                                                                       
                                                                                             ————



    He went out of the doctor's room after he has done with his task of helping the vet. He was in his orange vet uniform and he smiled brightly. He went to the counter as he sat there, waiting for patients to come. Not much of people would come to the vet nowadays. Most would just likely unnotice their pet where into deseases and they would most likely let them- die. 

     He played with his lips as he pouted it and it, feeling boring waiting for people to come. He honestly worked here just to see the animals and yes, he does learnt some tid bits about animals health and he is very much interested with it. He flipped the customer's services' book open before a nurse tapped his shoulders and immediately, he turned around just to see a white card beind handed to him. 

"What is this?" he asked.

    The nurse smiled before she raised both of her shoulders, signalling how she really don't know what is it. He took it from her and immediately thanked her with a smile and bowed his head slightly, before the nurse left him there. He immediately read it and that's when, he blinked in disbelief. 

 "Ah- so that's why- Ah this explains the hashtags! Ah now I get it! But- What is this?" he asked himself and flipped the card over and over again. He then carelessly left the card on the table, took his back pack and immediately went out, as he yelled, "I'm going! I have something important to do!" and immediately, he hailed a taxi, and went straight to the campus. Right when he arrived, he quickly went straight to the main building and pressed the 15th floor button as he entered the elevator. Sadly, it didn't work. "How- How do I go there when I can't even press this?" he asked himself. He ped his bag and squatted down to look for his student id and searched for the card. Maybe instructions were written perhaps? Luckily, no one was in there. Not even a person was seen in a hall as almost every class has ended. Only a few faculties left. 

But sadly, the careless guy seemed to forget where he left it.

   "Oh my god- Oh my god don't tell me I lost it! Out of all things I can't lose this thing oh my freak- I was choosen as the uni prince and now I lost the card, don't fail me what the-" he kept on blabbering to himself. That's when an enormous looking guy enters the elevator, and he squatted down beside him. "You're looking for something?" he asked and he smiled at the careless guy as they both were in that position for almost a few seconds before they both went up to the 15th floor. 


                                                                                                       
                                                                                             ————


   He put down the dumbell and started wiping off his sweats with a towel and he went to the locker room to change his clothes. He opened the locker door and took out his jersey and another towel before he took a quick shower at the bathroom beside the gym. The wash himself up and immediately, he went back to the locker room and wore the jersey he took out from his loker. He walked into the locker room as he found his locker door was unlocked. He didn't remember leaving it unlock but- maybe he did? Hm? He quickly went to it and closed it shut. But before he could do it, something caught his eyes.

A white card, with gold lines and gold logo written, "uni-prince" was stamped on it. Its text was in gold too. Hm, exclusive. He quickly take it and close his locker door shut as he read it and blinked a few times. "This sounded riddiculous." he muttered. But still, it looked important and it seemed like it was really for him that it was left in his locker and it really looked like "something". And so, he did the impossible. 

He took a glance at his watch. "Hm. It's 2"15" he muttered and immediately, he went to the main building of the campus. He ran a bit along the way as a few students were chattering around him and giving him that "look". He frowned, feeling weird with today. He didn't get any phone calls. Any text messages from anyone. Was he involved in some sort of gossips that everyone is busy looking at him as if he wronged a lot. He didn't want to care and so, he went into the main building and was greeted with a sight of a guy, with the elevator's door open, looking for something in his bag. The main building is quite quiet this hour as students are on their break and most class have ended. Only the medical students were still in class if he didn't mistaken. 

He went to the elevator and boy, this guy really looked like he needs a help. And so, he squatted down beside him and asked, "You're looking for something?" that guy looked at him and blinked a few times. What a small eyes he got there. Cute. Very. He thought. That guy smiled at him and chuckled awkwardly. "Uhm- well- I kinda lost something important. It's white and it's a card and-" "You mean this?" he asked and raises the card he collected in his locker. "Ah yes!" cheered the guy cheerfully. 

"Oh!! So you're a uni-prince too?" he asked and for a second, he felt relieved since he found a person who's similar with his situation. Immediately, he introduced himself. "I'm Cha Jinruk." he said and smiled. The careless guy smiled as well, cutely, of course, and say, "I'm Baek Woojoo. And- so.. you're a uni-prince too?" he asked and his small eyes really fluttered Jinruk's eyes a lot. "I- guess?" said Jinruk as he really have no idea about these things. 

"It's okay! I am too! But I kinda lost my card. So-" he said and chuckled awkwardly again. "But- let's just go for now?" said Jinruk as he pressed the 15th floor button. And again, it didn't work. Woojoo is annoyed and felt like he could punch this thing. But then, the inner smartass Woojoo thought of something. "Maybe- ah!" a bulb lighted up in his mind as he immediately scanned his id on the scanner, which before this, only the staff needs to do it. And when he scanned it, resulted he could pressed the button. "Yes!" he cheered and Jinruk chuckled a bit. 

"Okay, so, let's go go go!" cheered Woojoo and Jinruk on the other side, really have absolute no idea what is he signing himself up. 


                                                                                                       
                                                                                             ————



    The tall, stern looking, sharp eyed guy, finally reached at the 15th floor right on time as he look into the room and examined a lot of things. No one is there. He sighed and took a glance at his watch. "2:30 as if. No one is here yet tho-" he said and sighed again. There there, arrived the president of the club, Han Jisung, waiting for the other members, as he felt hugely annoyed. 

Author's note

So hi!!! the second chapterrrrrr I had to introduce 5 members first since i dont have much time to write a long chapter for now!!! need to go back to my boarding schooollll. The last paragraph is a continuation of the first one. The first one is talking about Han Jisung and so as the last one!! So there there the first 5 uni princesss. The next one will be on next saturday.. wait up and stay tuneddd!!! leave out comments guyyssss