+ CHAPTER THREE

UNI-PRINCE! ユニプリンス ; chapter twelve updated!


uni-prince!
chapter Three

So-Drinks-? Baekhua  The-I'm-Here-Because-I'm-Curious-But-I-Just-Said-I'm-Here-Because-I'm-Bored Haewoon  The-Bye-I-Have-My-Show-On-4-pm Minwoo  The-I-Need-My-Space-Now-Where-Can-I-Put-My-Mannequins Jaehyun  The-my-cookies-almost-got-burned Yul the invitation card. click for enlargement

   He put off his shades after he stepped into the weirdly looking yet luxurious room. He truly can't believe what's in front of his eyes. "This is bigger than my house." he said before he rolled his eyes around the place, examining the little beautiful details made on this place. He smiled in satisfaction as his right hand is holding the invitation card. "I thought this would be like- the barbie dream house thinggy and a super lame club and stuff but this is good. Hm. Really." he keeps on blabbering to himself as he smoothly touched the table placed beside a standing  gold vase filled with fake white roses in it. 

   He rubs his lips with his finger as he slowly walking again, before he felt a tap on his shoulders. Weirdly, it suprised him. "Oh -" he accidentally blurted out as he jumped a bit, scared of it and immediately turned as he meets 10:10 shaped eyes guy. Cute. He thought. 

"Annyeong." the cute guy smiled and waved at him before he stretched out his hand offering him a handshake. He stared at his hands before he looked him into his eyes. The cute guy suddenly felt nervous of his actions and immdiately he pulled his hand away and hid it behind himself, embarrassed of how this guy is eyeing him that way. He faked a cough, before immediately he smiled again. "My name is Baek Woojoo. You?" 

   He blinked in disbelief. How could a cute guy would be choosen for this thing? He thought only the cool and arrogant ones are usually picked. This guy is pure and innocent- somehow he felt weird. He felt like he's a bad guy. He blinked at him once again before he nodded slowly and say, "Okay, Baek Woojoo ssi. I'm Byun Baekhua. A business major student." Basic introduction, right? 

   The cute guy beemed before he smiled again. "Well- I'm a geology major. Animals and earth and animals and plants and animals-" 

"You've been repeating animals for four times." said Baekhua, cutting him off.

"Three. I've been repeating it for three times." said Woojoo and smiled. 

Baekhua was about to open his mouth to say something when suddenly, he was stopped by the sound of the door opened. A light brown coloured hair man, with jeans material jacket and a ripped jeans plus, his white t-shirt saying, "Rock It Off" and not to forget, the guitar he hung behind his back covered in black zipped bag. "Who is this burglar?" thought Baekhua as he stared at him from up to down. 

Not long after, another guy stepped in. This time, he looked extremely weird. Very. He's wearing a pink highlight bomber jacket with a pair of light blue jeans a blue sandals plus, a pink shades. Odd. Very. 

He entered with his head tilted up, looking so confident as he looked around the place like a prime minister and right before he was about to continue his steps, he bumped into the brown haired guy earlier. "Aigoo-" he muttered as he bumped into him and immediately he backed away, and put off his pink shades and did the weirdest thing that Baekhua, Woojoo and yes, Jisung who just came by, have ever seen in their 22 years of living.

The pink shades guy screamed histerically before his eyes became all widen and, "Oh la la. What a fashion sense. What are you? Caveman? Huh?" 

Jisung himself couldn't mutter a word as he turned and saw Baekhua. He pointed at both the pink shade guy and the brown haired guy as he looked at Baekhua, signalling him something like, "What's going on?" Baekhua lifted both of his shoulders, telling him he has no idea about him as Woojoo on the other side, leave Baekhua and Jisung hanging and immediately, he approached both of the two guys and smiled happily. 

"Annyeong! Baek Woojoo imnida!" he smiled happily before the brown haired guy smiled a bit, falling for the cuteness he's showing and say, "Minwoo. Kim Minwoo. Imnida." he said and naturally, suddenly, suprisingly, unknowingly, he ruffled Woojoo's hair. The pink shades guy slowly walked, leaving the cute and the brown haired guy as he made his way to the spot where he is in the middle of everyone. 

"I am." he put on his shades before he crossed his arms and tilted his head. "The most fashionable guy you can find on earth, universe, heaven and hell, it's me. Yoo greatest Jaehyun. Imnida." he said as he stayed in his position, being dramatic as hell. 

Jisung couldn't deal with this anymore. "Too many monkeys." he blurted out before Woojoo beamed at it and blinked. "I didn't see any." which resulted Jisung looking at him and was about to say something but ended up saying, "Nevermind." 

"So, everyone gather here. Now." said Jisung as he made his way to the wooden door, which leads to an enormous, luxurious meeting room. The table were huge, oval in shape as there were nine chairs around it. Jisung sat at the one chair on the end of the oval shaped table as he looked around the room, where he thought there would be the monkeys taking their seat but actually, no one bothers with his order earlier. 

Jisung sighed again before he took out his phone and scrolled through his LINE conversation with his sunbae, his arrogant sunbae, who used to be the president of the Uni-prince club. Yes. He has finally made the research of this thing he signed up into and he just knew that the generations of Uni-princes has been lead by a student from the law course. And now, it's his ing turn. 

Jisung read it the last message his sunbae sent which is, "good luck!" with a sticker of Cony blowing out kisses beside it. He immediately leave the conversation by deleting it, not wanting to keep it much longer. As he rolled his eyes, he walked towards the door, opened it and for the first time in his entire life, he is screaming. 

"YAH YOU MONKEYS COME IN HERE IMMEDIATELY OR 50 PUSH UPS!" 

which sounded like a scream from the hulk who just got hitted on his . 

Resulted, the boys came suddenly in rush, right into the room and immediately take their seats. Not all, of course. Hyunjun and Jinruk came in walking coolly with a face of, "I don't want to deal with this ". Jisung watched them as he threw them a cold look with himself leaning against the wall beside the door, as he about to close it, a hand pushed the door back open, and Jisung was greeted with a handsome, charming, smiling man. "Hey..?" he smiled again as Jisung left him and went to his seat and the charming man nodded as he mumbled. "Elsa." he said as he push it off the thoughts and went into the room, taking his seat beside a cute 10:10 eyed guy. Or.. boy? 

"Oh! New chingu! I'm Baek Woojoo. You?" he asked cheerfully. The charming guy smiled, falling for his cuteness before he sat down on the chair beside him and bowed his head slightly. "I'm Yul. Lee Yul." "Hello Lee Yul!" said Woojoo and giggled excitedly. Hyunjun from afar looked at Yul and raised a hand, signalling a hi as Yul smiled and slightly bowed and Minwoo, from afar, looked at him, and then looks away. Yul turned and meet Jinruk's eyes. Jinruk smiled and Yul replies it with a wave and of course, his deadly charming smile. 

Jisung took his seat as he glanced at his watch and glanced at the clock on the wall. "Hm. It match." he mumbled in satisfied as find his watch has the exact time the clock on the wall is showing. He take a look at everyone and examine one by one. The person sitting beside on his right, the guy, looking like a business man. Beside him, the body builder, which he has met earlier, Cha Jinruk. Beside him, the cute 10:10 eye shaped guy, Baek Woojoo and beside him, the guy who came the latest earlier. Who smiled at him but he got too annoyed to smile back. Right opposite him (Jisung) is the pink shades guy. The weirdo who claimed himself- whatever he forgot, Jaehyun. And there goes the brown haired guy who fell for Woojoo's cuteness earlier, Minwoo, beside him sat the lifeless looking human, he also got to meet earlier, Hyunjun. And beside Hyunjun, is an empty chair. And on Jisung's left, is the tall tanned guy, Jaehoon. 

It's 2:45 now. Everyone is 15 minutes late. Maybe some of them are 10 or 5 minutes late but all of them are late. And the person who's owning the empty chair here seriously needs to be punished. Jisung pushed it off as he crossed his fingers on the table and started their first meeting with, 

"Hello. I'm the club's president. Han Jisung." 

Baekhua snorted. "Who picked you? Or you picked yourself? Ah you love yourself that much-" immediately Jisung cut him off, "Kang Wooshin. The past president." he answered short. "Oh- that arrogant human-" said Jaehoon before he nodded and smiled. "Explained it all. Wooshin is the president before. And yeah, according to tradition, the president chooses the next president." explained Jaehoon. "How do you know so much?" asked Jaehyun in curiousity as Jaehoon looked at him and acted like he's locking his mouth and threw away the key. Resulted, Jaehyun gave him the disgusting look at looked away. 

"So- first of all, I would like every each one of you to introduce yourself. Name, year, and- course." He said strictly before Woojoo raised up his hand rapidly. Jisung looked at him as Woojoo started speaking. "Why not let's all share of how we got the cards?" he said and smiled.

"And if we still have the cards with us? Hm, why not?" said Jaehoon as he nodded and Woojoo bit his lips, knowing Jisung is being sarcastic on him. "Let's start with you." he pointed at the guy on his right. Byun Baekhua.

"Uhm, hey- I'm-" before he could even say his name the door opened and they all glanced at the direction as they were greeted with a sight of a tall guy, perhaps the tallest of them all, wearing oversized grey sweater and black khaki trousers with his brown sneakers. That guy has a suprised but cool look on his face. "Uhm-hey?" he muttered. Jisung threw him a sharp look as he blurted out, "20 minutes late. 50 push ups." 

"I'm sorry what?" said the guy as he recently took his earphones of his ears. Jisung glared at once again, threw him a sharp look which honestly gave the guy a goosebumps. "O-okay." it's not like he's scared but it's like- he really don't want himself to be scolded in front of everyone and so, he came in, closed the door slowly, and he started doing push ups beside the table, on the ground, while everyone is looking at him. 

They waited him until he finished 50 and some of the members felt bad of him for being the first one to experienced it and Hyunjun, suprisingly mumbled, "that's evil." resulted Jisung threw him a hard glare as Hyunjun blinked immediately and shut his mouth before he looked away, not wanting to meet Jisung's glare. Hyunjun almost couldn't believe it he, himself is scared too. 

Right when the late guy has done, he took the seat at the empty seat, between Jaehoon and Hyunjun."Pretty tough huh," said Jaehoon and chuckled before he patted the guy's back and immediately stop chuckling when he realizes everyone is looking at him. Plus, Jisung's death glare again. 

"So- can I continue?" asked Baekhua. Jisung glanced at him and nodded. "My name is Byun Baekhua. 22 years old, 3rd year, and- I'm from a business major. And I could make a good vice president." he said before he started shooting with his finger guns first at Jisung, next to Hyunjun, and next to Jaehyun, which he replied with acting as if he was shot and the third shoot to Cha Jinruk. He smiled in satisfaction before Jisung said, "okay next." 

"Okay so hello, I'm Cha Jinruk. A health science major. And yes, I'm 22, 3rd year as well." he smiled. Jaehyun eyed him before he said, "I'm in heaven. I can see through his shirt. His body." Everyone looked at him weirdly, having all the same thoughts before he immediately denies it. "Ani! I'm still interested in girls. It's just- fascinating." he said and chuckled awkwardly as Jisung rubbed his temples. "You're the nae mamsoge Chajjang right?" asked Jaehoon as everyone was startled of it. 

"Nae mamsoge what?" asked Yul. "Nae mamsoge Cha jjang!" said Jaehoon as he made the gesture which resulted everyone looking at him disgustingly. "What the hell is that?" said Minwoo and chuckled a bit. "A chant? A godly chant or a religion chant?" asked Hyunjun as he looked at Minwoo and they both laughed together. Jinruk's face became reddish as he blurted out, "some- girls do that-" "Awh- that's cute." said the late guy as everyone looked at him and started laughing. Even Jisung snorted a bit, holding his laugh. 

"Okay next." 

"Annyeong everyone! I am... Baek Woojoo!" he said and smiled happily before he clapped his hands for himself. "I am a student under geology major and I'm 3rd year, 22 years old!" he said happily almost sounded like "nico nico ni" but no one questioned him. After all, he is cute anyway. "That's cute." said Minwoo randomly as everyone nodded in agreement. "Great we have a baby in the club." said Baekhua as Woojoo suddenly whined, "I'm not a baby!" 

"Okay we're done with the baby. Next." 
"Yah!" 
"Yes, the baby?" 
Han Jisung guys. 
"I'm not a baby!"
"You're a baby- okay let's move on." 

Resulted everyone laughing out at the frozen president's conversation with the baby. 

Next, is the charming guy. "Hello. I am Lee Yul. I'm from culinary arts-" "Culinary arts? What country? Haha kidding-" said Jaehoon as everyone looked at him awkwardly and Jaehoon chuckled awkwardly as well, and... Yul continues, "I'm in my 3rd year, and I'm 22 years old." he said before he flashed a charming smile. "You know we're not girls, right? Stop smiling so handsomely." said Baekhua carelessly as everyone eyed him in suprised. 

Baekhua knew what they were thinking about. "Ani- I'm- I love girls. Hot ones. Bikini ones-" Jisung eyed him before he mumbled, "What's wrong with being gay?" as everyone turned their eyes on him. Including Yul. "Wow. That was unexpected." said Minwoo as Hyunjun chuckled. 

Jisung faked a cough, controlling his looks before he looked at Yul and Yul smiled and Jisung immediately turned to look at the person beside him. The rocker, they say. Minwoo chuckled awkwardly before he bowed with his head slightly. "Heh-" he managed to say. 

"Okay, move on." said Jisung as he sighed and now, he's going to seriously get sick with the boys. The atmosphere suddenly became quiet as Jisung shut everyone out and there, comes the breaker. He wore his pink shades and smiled widely. "I am born to be a fashion king. My life and all my time are all dedicated to it. I have been spending 22 years of my life stepping to reach to this point!" he said with a loud voice as he stood up from his chair, and continues, "It is I, the fashion apprentice. Soon to be the fashion god. Yoo Jaehyun." he said before he took off his pink shades and threw everyone a "y" eyes. 

It became quiet. 

The late guy's sniffling was heard.

Minwoo yawned as he stretched his arms before Jinruk and Woojoo suddenly giving an applause of feeling bad at him. "Bravo!" cheered Woojoo happily as Jaehyun sat down and smiled in satisfaction. "Looks like he stole the card somewhere- not receiving it-" said Baekhua as Hyunjun snorted and nodded a bit. "So- Jaehyun? I guess you're 3rd year?" asked Jisung, still focusing. "Yes. 3rd brilliant year." said Jaehyun as he winked at Jisung. Unfortunately, Jisung glanced at the rocker sitting beside Jaehyun and raised both of his eyebrows. 

"What? Oh it's my turn already?" he asked and chuckled a bit. "Hmm okay-" he said before he cleared his throat. "I, me, it's me," he pointed at himself before Baekhua speaked, "yes you." while looking at him with his arms crossed. "My name, is.. Kim Minwoo. I am known as Brian. Just sometimes Minwoo but usually Brian. I'm just the same year as all of you, same age, bla bla bla and I'm majoring in music." he said as smiled sheepishly. 

"Brian. Hm. Fascinating." said Jaehyun as he looked at him creepily. Yul smiled at him as Minwoo would just bowed slightly and looked away. It's not like he hated him but he hated how he looked so nice...? But- okay let's shake it off, alright.  "So you prefer us to call you Brian or Minwoo or any other names?" asked the late guy as Jaehoon looked at Minwoo, anticipating an anwer. "Brian. You're all not close to me." he said carelessly. "Okay! Let's call him Minwoo!" said Jaehoon, ignoring Minwoo's reaction as Minwoo would chuckled in disbelief of this guy. They just met and this Jaehoon guy is already trying to annoy him. Wow. 

"So- it's my turn next?" asked the person beside Minwoo. The guy who looked...
"You looked homeless." blurted Jaehyun out. 
"I'm sorry-?" asked Hyunjun. 
"No. Nothing. Just continue. I'm not looking. It hurts my eyes." he said as he put on his pink shades and looked away. 

Hyunjun rolled his eyes before he looked at Jisung, and then all of them lazily. "I'm Hyunjun. Park Hyunjun. Call me Jun. I'm 22. 3rd year. Computer science. Computer security specifically." he said and smiled, with his lips pressed together and tapped on the shoulders of the person beside him. "Your turn." he mumbled. 

"That's a short introduction." said Woojoo and this time, he didn't smile but he nodded slowly. "And precise." said the late guy, which is now, his turn of self introduction. (That's why we kept using "the late guy" since he's late and we didn't even know his name yet- okay.") "So hi." he said and smiled. "I'm a student from medical department. I'm 22 years old. Also a 3rd year student and I'm good." he said and smiled awkwardly. 

No reaction. Quiet. Until.. 

"Your name. You forgot to tell us your name." said Yul. "Oh- sorry my bad- my name is Im Haewoon." he smiled and nodded slowly. "Oh so we have a doctor in the club, great!" cheered Baekhua and Jisung arched his eyebrows and nodded. "I guess a doctor shouldn't be late for his patient, right? If you understand what I mean." said Jisung which caused everyone to be quiet again, as they didn't get what he was saying. 

"I'm sorry- what does it related?" asked Jaehyun. "I mean- we're not his patients and suddenly you're talking about patients and stuffs-" he continued which resulted Jisung to sigh and rolled his eyes, ignoring him. 

Haewoon bit his lips and sighed. "I'm sorry for being late. My class seemed to not match up with the schedules. I needed to ask something important to the proffessor earlier and- a bit late with his explanations and-" 

"Next." said Jisung. Haewoon nodded and squinted at this elsa guy. 

"Hey- Lee Jaehoon. I'm 22. Also a 3rd year. Majoring in aviation. Every girls' choice." he said before he smiled arrogantly. "Well- If I am a girl-" Jaehyun was about to say something but Jaehoon immediately cut him off. "Nope. I- don't really need your opinion." he said and smiled, covering up his honestly-a-bit rude words. 

"Alright. Fine." said Jaehyun. 

As Jaehoon is done with his introduction, Jisung started speaking, "So.. that's it. Everyone has introduced themselves. And, so I guess this is the meeting for today. I'll be telling the rules of the club tomorrow. Right on 2:30 also-" 

"I got classes-" Haewoon tried but..

"2:30 I said 2:30." said Jisung sharply as Haewoon nodded and bit his lips before he mumbled, "well ." 

"I heard that." said Jisung as Haewoon hold his anger and nodded and closed his eyes as he tried to push it all over. Everyone saw and understand what Haewoon is feeling. 

"And- the vice would be-" 

Again, Jisung's words was cut off. 

"Me. Byun Baekhua imnida." he smiled shamelessly. 

Jisung nodded and let him off. "So all of you will be staying in here. In this dorm. It's what I-"

Again, his words were cut off. 

"This is a dorm?!" asked Jaehyun in amusement. "Yes. Didnt you know it?" asked Jinruk. "I have picked my room!" cheered Woojoo before Jisung rubbed his temple and sighed as he spoke, 

"Let me finish, okay." which resulted everyone stood in silence. "Live here. Starting from tonight. I'll tell you the rules on tomorrow's meeting. And choose your own room. And one room, consist of two person. And there'll be one room, with three people sharing it. Alright? Go on a tour around the house. Take your time, and live happily." he said and faked a smile. 

"Live happily. I'm doubting on that line." said Hyunjun. "Thank you, Hyunjun for your opinion." said Jisung before he sighed again. "Okay. Dismiss." he said as he looked at the clock on the wall and smiled in satisfaction. Just like how he planned, they finished at 3:30 p.m. 

  Jisung watched the boys walked out of the room, leaving before he sighed. "What sin has he committed that he needs to handle 7 monkeys, and 1 loud pink monkey. It's going to be a tough time. Well good luck to dear self." he said, before he took all his things and walked out of the room, only to see the boys being all chaotic, choosing their rooms. He remained calm, before he heard, "That's Jisung's bed. He manage to take the one with good view." and "I wish I got that place-" and "Try talk to him?" 

And Jisung, is now frustrated. He looked at them, walked towards them and immediately he looked at them in the eyes. "My place. Next time come early." 

Author's note

So helloooooooo I hope you didn't get confused with the "late guy" thinggy and mark my words, EVERY APP WILL BE IN THE STORY. don't worry. Only not the mains but you will be. And so, voila! The third chapter consist of the chaotic boys and the frustrated Jisung. Pity Jisung tho!! Comment below, okay!!! And Once I have posted the chapter consist of their rooms and the 15th floor's place, you guys needs to fill up a form where there'll be an application of how their interactions are. Soooo wait up! I'll post it tonight!!