Good Night

Fall Asleep in the Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Resurrects from the dead)

Hello I'm back! As usual everything will be explained in the A/n lol

Enjoy reading! :D

 

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE BIT OF VIOLANCE! GET OUT OF HERE IF U'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH VIOLANCE!

But seriously it only has a bit of it tho lol

Song recommendation: Good Night - Dreamcatcher

 

 

Jungkook's eyes shot open.

Petrified.

It was the only word that could describe him.

No other could describe how he was feeling that moment.

 

Shivers ran down his spine.

There was no way he could've missheard that whisper. He knew he wasn't hearing things.

It felt so real.

It fully awakened his soul and mind rather than knocking him to dreamland.

Jungkook stayed silent, staring at the wall next to his bed with huge eyes.

He had no clue what to do next. He was beyond terrified to the point that he could stand there all night. He was congested by fear.

It was eating him alive.

 

Jungkook knew he had to do something. But he forgot that he never believed in ghosts, demons or paranormal activities...But one was happening to him right that moment.

The thing is, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself that the whisper was all in his head, he coulnd't.

It felt too real to be his own imagination. He could feel the loneliness in that voice, yet there was something off about it. Something he couldn't comprehend.

 

 

After what it seemed to be a century, he decided to take a look at the antique. He slowly turned his head to the back of the mirror while closing his eyes...Not knowing what he was going to encounter afterwards.

At a slow pace, he opened his squinted eyes. They abruptly shot open again. His body tensed up.

He couldn't believe the horror he was seeing.

 

 

Black.

 

 

There were black chains surrounding the mirror. They were floating and had a heavy purple aura around them.

They weren't touching the mirror at all since it looked like they had a distance from it. The chains were revolving around the mirror, as if they were protecting it...

Or maybe it was locking something away??

Not letting that something escape on purpose??

But what is there to come out of a mirror??

 

 

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He was sweating profusely to the point he could faint right that moment.

He really had to act or else he couldn't get his beauty (Now nightmare) sleep til morning comes. Hell he didn't even know if those unreal chains would disappear by the time he had his own family.

He took a step forward. It was enough to make his legs go limp from the heavy fear. He felt like the purple aura was not only surrounding the chains around the mirror, but also was dragging him down to earth, preventing him from walking further.

As if it wanted him to be swallowed by the darkness that was surrounding the room.

Jungkook needed to walk further. He couldn't let fear and this aura drag him down or stop him from going to the mirror. I mean what other choices did he have right??

Either sleep with freaky chains around his beautiful antique and the aura which would probably  him through the bed literally or go to it and stop it somehow...He wasn't sure of both choices but he picked the latter anyways.

It was now or never.

He took another step towards the mirror...And another one...And another one...So on with the aura getting heavier with each step he took.

He could feel the curropt power emerging from it as he walked closer. He was afraid that it might corrupt his soul as well, but there was no going back anymore.

He stopped at the right side of the mirror.

The chains reacted from his presence and revolved faster around the mirror. He couldn't let it get into his head. He really needed to see what was on the relflection himself.

With full cautiouness, he took baby steps towards the front while closing his eyes, not brave enough to see it for his own being.

Jungkook came to a halt, knowing he was in front of the mirror still with his eyes closed. Just as before, he didn't have the courage to open his eyes.

But he really needed to so he opened them just as slow as before, to have them shot open abruptly as before.

He panted and breathed heavily while cluthcing the part of his shirt where his heart is located. Sweating heavily as before too and couldn't stop his own body from shaking like a blender. His mouth agape.

No words could come out from his mouth. He felt like screaming from the bottom of his lungs til the world ended.

 

 

A man.

 

 

A man other than him was staring at him intently with souless white eyes. His mouth vertically wide open and staying still, head tilted to the left a bit. His body floated in mid air while his arms and legs were hanging like a stringed puppet. From shoulders to toe, he was swaying left to right...slowly and creepily.

The man was dressed in all black...Black sweater, black trousers and even black hair. The clothes he was wearing also looked torned in some areas but the one that caught Jungkook's attention the most was the hole in his heart. He could clearly see thorugh it.

His aura wasn't purple...

 

It was black.

 

The aura felt even more corrupt than before. Jungkook felt that at any moment, that man would him into the darkness and torture him alive. He could clearly feel it from the man's black aura.

"Mortals." He spoke without moving his mouth. His voice was dense and it was clearly not alone. A lot of other voices could be heard but they were all said in unison. Jungkook thought that man possessed all those voices to himself. It sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

When Jungkook was about to mutter something, the man lifted his head step by step like a second hand of a clock. When it was lifted upstraight, darkness rushed from behind the mirror towards Jungkook and covered the whole room. The mirror disappeared and so did the man.

 

 

~What happened!?~ Jungkook panicked. He wasn't able to see anything. Anything could come up and kill him at any moment.

Jungkook's vision start to come around as the moonlight shone brightly above him. He found himself in the middle of a road, the left part of a highway to be exact. On the sides of both highway roads laid thick forests of pine trees. He looked ahead to both the left and right highway roads to find them lead to a never-endingness.

~What is this place?~ He spun around a few times to get a clue where he exactly was when he didn't realise a figure appeared on the right side of the highway road.

He came to a halt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter