Nightmare

Fall Asleep in the Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little bit of Jungkook x another member but the main otp won't change so no worries

Enjoy reading! :D

Song recommendation: Fine - Taeyeon

 

 

Its that time of the year again. Where you just can't leave the house without proper clothes.

Autumn

"Ah Choo!" Jungkook sneezed from the top of his lungs, making a few people jerk their heads his way with a confused look. He then burried his face deeper into his thick, black scarf wrapped around his neck due to embarrassment. He kept walking forward.

"Stupid season..." He muttered while wiping his teary eyes.

Despite his cold attitude, Jungkook had never been a fan of cold things. He loved warm things like cuddles and sitting on his recliner by the fireplace while reading his favorite Marvel comic books; specifically Iron Man comic books.

But that day was an exception. He forced himself to get out of the house to persue his other hobby...antique collecting.

The trees around the park next to him looked like they had danced all night since Dead Leaves were scattered everywhere around the grass, including the sidewalk he was stepping on. He hoped he wouldn't slip on one of them like the ones he saw on those ridiculous cartoons.

Jungkook was having a war with his own legs. They betrayed him for not wanting to move due to the cold breeze, even though he wore extra thick pants before going out.

After an hour of walking, he finally arrived at his favorite abandoned-looking Store

 

NIGHTMARE

 

It says on the billboard above the wooden double doors.

This antique store was said to be here for about hundreds of years. The doors looked like it may fall apart anytime soon as well as the whole building itself. It had flower-like carvings on the sides which made it addicitng to look at, even though Jungkook was not fond of flowers.

After minutes of staring, Jungkook entered the store with careful steps, not wanting the store to collapse on top of him...even though it wouldn't.

The bell rang when Jungkook entered the store. He was greeted by a familiar grassy-haired figure with spectacles and a grin plastered on his face.

"Yo Jungkook! Wasnt expecting you to come today. Is it that time of the month already?" The man said with a pondering look.

"Hi Namjoon hyung. Yea it actually is that time of the month again. Have you been reading too many books again that you forgot about my twice-a-month visits?" Jungkook made a fake pouty face while folding his arms above his chest.

"Hahahaa mianhaee Jungkook-ah..." Namjoon scratched the back of his head while sticking out his tongue a bit. "Books are just too addicting to the point that I couldn't sleep without turning them into an island of knowledge and burrying myself in it." He put the book he was reading next to his face and  it  along the sides of his face in adoration while closing his eyes, as if it could be broken by a drop of a single feather.

"Hyung you are so weird! It makes me question whether your IQ really is 148 or not." Jungkook laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"Ya! It is 148! People just can't see I'm smart cause I'm clumsy and break a lot of things with just a single touch!" Said Namjoon while making an annoyed yet unoffended gesture. "And stop making that fake pouty face...You know you're too cute for my weak heart!" He clutched his heart and jerked his head backwards dramatically.

Jungkook just chuckled at how absurd his hyung can be despite his intelligent mind. He was never bothered whenever his hyung called him cute since Namjoon was the only person he was comfortable with.

Yup that's right! Jungkook didn't have friends.

Well what did you expect from a 19 year old that rarely goes out except for classes that he was forced to attend at college. He had always been a minimalistic guy. He only talked to people when necessary and went home immediately after he finished all his classes. A shut in indeed.

But everything became different when his hyung came to his life. It did take him a while to be comfortable with the elder but as he kept visiting the store, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter