Moonlight

Fall Asleep in the Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I'm finally back!

I didn't update directly the day after I updated my first chapter for a reason...It'll be explained in the author's note later on

Enjoy reading! :D

Song recommendation: Liar liar - Oh My Girl

 

 

The next day came.

 

Jungkook had nothing to do so he stayed inside his mansion. He was slouched on his recliner in front of his big 12 inches Smart TV, watching some cheesy K-drama when he heard the doorbell rang.

~That must be it!~ He thought.

Without thinking further, he told his maid not to open it for him and dashed towards the front door.  He quickly opened it  and was met by yet another familiar orange haired man in a delivery uniform.

The said man had a smile that could even outshone the bright sunlight in autumn.

"Hi Kook! Its been a while!" The man said while taking his hat off. "Hi Hobi hyung." Jungkook voiced in monotone while still holding the doorknob.

"Awww what's with that cold attitude? I've been to your house for at least 5 times already." The said man Hobi whined with his face scrunched up in a cute way.

"Nice try Hobi hyung. I'll never fall for your aegyo." Jungkook mentioned casually. "And what does that have to do with anything?? Even if you come to my house a million times I'd still act the same."

"How mean! I'm so jealous that Namjoon is so close to you and can even ruffle your silky brown hair!!" Hobi pouted like a baby which made Jungkook chuckle a little. It didn't go unnoticed by Hobi.

"Ahh! You giggled just now! Yayy I made Kook giggle!" Hobi raised both his arms in the air in victory.

Jungkook just shrugged it off and grinned a little, thinking that Hobi hyung might be the second person to make him feel a little bit comfortable than Namjoon hyung. He just let the elder smiled and danced in victory in front of him.

He wondered how was it that both the two people he are comforable with are as weird as the other. He wouldn't say that he's completely comfortable with hobi hyung like Namjoon hyung, but he's getting there.

He remembered the first time he met Hobi hyung when he oredered his first giant anqtique that was impossible to lift by two hands home. He ordered a wardrobe similar to the one you see in Narnia.

Since it also had many wooden carvings on it, Jungkook couldn't resist and bought it immediately which surprised Namjoon, discovering the boy's hobby of antique collecting for the first time at such a young age. Normally only old people in their 30s, 40s or 50s would be interested in doing that...Namjoon thought.

Namjoon then told Hobi that he'd be delivering a Narnia wardrobe to a cute kid's house. When he said cute, he meant both handsome and cute itself. Hobi was really interested to see who that cute kid was so he rushed the delivery as soon as possible.

When he finally got to meet the boy, he was stunned. How could someone younger than him with a well toned muscular body, at the same time, have an adorable bunny face that no one can clearly resist.

The boy was surrounded by a thick, hard shell that needed time to crack to release what's truly inside...His true colors of course, not whatever you were thinking of...But nonetheless he made a vow to keep trying until he succeeded. From that moment on, he already took an interest on the bunny-faced boy.

It was the same for Jungkook. He found the latter to be very attractive with a smile that could melt anyone's heart at first sight. He also found the latter to be manly but there was a hint of child-like features surrounding his face which made him look interesting to Jungkook...And to his mind's content, he hit a jackpot. The elder was indeed very childish yet amusing at the same time.

It made him a little bit happy seeing the elder like that, but of course he'll never admit it and put up his cold, indifferent attitude. Not as much as he does to other people though. 

No 23 year old can be as childish as this man, Jungkook thought.

"Anyways, you know why I'm here...To deliver another giant antique of yours again." Hobi moved aside to let Jungkook see the beautiful mirror at the back of a pick up truck, secured with safety stuff(?) so the mirror won't break nor fall. "Seriously...Can't actually believe a 19 year old like you would have antique collecting as a hobby...What are you? 40?" Hobi mentioned in disbelieve with a questioning look.

"Ya! hyung! Don't judge my hobby! We all have our own personal tastes and preferences you know." Jungkook defended. Annoyed.

"Ya! How dare you say ya to me? I'm older than you you know." Hobi uttered, annoyed as Jungkook is. "Whataver" Jungkook said indifferently. Hobi sighed and thought that it would still take a long time before he could completely crack that hard shell of Jungkook's...But he'll keep trying anyways so no need to rush. At least he managed to crack some parts of it.

"Yea well I gotta go fast cause I have another delivery to make." Hobi took out a pen & paper from his pockets and handed them to Jungkook. "Just sign here, here, and here then you're good to go." He pointed at the places on the paper for Jungkook to sign. Jungkook clicked the pen and started to sign on all the three spots. He then handed those items back to the elder.

Hobi then rushed to the truck and told his co-worker whom was waiting in it to help him unload the miror carefully to Jungkook's mansion. Jungkook then guided them upstairs, with some struggles of the both workers, to his room and opened it to place the mirror down next to his vertical double windows. Just how he liked it the way it was placed in the antique shop before. So it would give a sparkly or glossy effect at both night and day.

When Jungkook was about to thank the both of them, the other worker opened his cap which revealed his face and hair fully.

Jungkook s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter