#06

Can't Help It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV 

The rest of the day was so boring. I didn't get to see Krystal anymore and Sehun wasn't able to go the university because he got sick. Maybe I should go and pay him a visit. I could bring him a soup and buy chicken for me too. Hehe the perfect plan. 

As I drove with my car to the diner where I could buy soups I had to think about Krystal again. I should make a move or she will be snatch away from me. I think she isn't easy. It's like she hides something from everyone and is scared. I don't know but everytime I look into her eyes I see fear and hesitation. It's like she is like glass and you have to be careful around her or else she will break. I want to protect her from everything so she doesn't have these looks in her eyes and can break her shell and be free from her fears. It's so cheesy. Where is the Kim Kai everybody knows? Or think to know...

To be honest nobody know the real me. Just Sehun but even he knows me not really, just a part of the real me. I have this mask that I wear everyday. I am a human too. Everybody thinks that I am mighty but I can get hurt too. But maybe I persuade myself to be all mighty because I am raised to be like that. I am the only heir of Kim Corperation, I have an image and my future is already planned. But I am sick of it. I have flaws too. I am not mighty and I want to show this side of me to Krystal. When I'm with Krystal it's like I don't have to pretend. I am myself and don't have to hide this side.  Because I have this feeling that she will understand me, help me and accept me. She is the only one I want to show this side. She is the only I want to share my dreams, my fears, my insecure and my feelings (maybe Sehun too but mostly Krystal). She is the only one who could open my heart. Maybe is she the only one I want to (and will) spend my entire future...

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't noticed that I already arrived. To be honest this is my first time to be here. A friend recommend this place. I don't go out often to eat and when I am going out to eat then just in restaurants or fast food chains. I know. Why would a heir go to an fast food chain when he could eat everything he wants. Mc Donald's is not bad and it doesn't take so much time like the high class restaurant. 

When I got in the diner and I could already feel it has a very friendly vibe. It was not so big but it feels a little bit like home. I went to the counter to order the soup for Sehun. I think he would like chicken soup. I got my wallet and then looked up as I heard a familiar voice. I widened my eyes as I noticed that it was Krystal. She wore the uniform of the diner that looked so beautiful on her. Everything she wears would look beautiful on her. But  is sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter