#02

Can't Help It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV 

"Hi. I am Kai"

Damned this is so awkward, why doesn't she look up? Hello!? Kim Kai is standing in front of you.    

"Just wait a minute, please ahjumma"    

Ah- ahjumma? Me? Did she just call me ahjumma? Is she thinking now that I am Mrs. Kwon? The old librarian? She even doesn't look up and just continue to work on her laptop! This is just unbelievable

"I am sor-" 

Before I could say something she just cut me off

"I am in 20 minutes done, ok? I know, I know. It's already late and I had to be at home long time ago but you know that I love it to be here and my flat it's not really soundproof. I don't really know what my neighbors are doing but their kids are always so loud and they don't really shut up. Yeah it's not really nice to say this but it's not really pleasant to hear crying or yelling everyday. Anyway I am almost done so don't worry, the next time I won't stay here all day and I know that I said it already a thousand times but I promise you that it won't happen again, ok? After that you can go home and watch your favorite drama. But really? The dramas are so foreseeable, it's not really exciting anymore, it's boring. Even your husband complains about it that you watch to many dramas with handsome men. I think he is a little bit jealous, just give him more of your attention, ok? But who I am to judge you? I am a 20 years old student who spents her friday night in the library and writes her essay that she has to submit next week. But you know me, right? I just don't like partys and I still have Jaehyun. You know what? Even Jaehyun thinks that I am going to die lonely with my allegedly 10 cats. This was really mean of him! I am not that boring and lonely, right? I know I don't have any friends but I am satisfied with that. Why are you so quite, ahjumma? Are you even listen-"

​​​​​​"HAHAHA!"

I just had to laughed out loud. I couldn't hold it back anymore. She just talked about 5 minutes without a break and didn't even noticed that she just talked with the wrong person. Mrs. Kwon is sleeping behind the counter now. She looked at me astonished and blushed. Cute.

I laughed so loud that the grandma woke up. She just glared at me and I gave her sheepish smile. Even though she is old she can be really scary, I mean really scary so I better don't mess with her.

I tried to calm down and looked at her sweet shocked face. I smiled at her and stretched out my hand to shake hands. She reached out for my hand hesitantly and shook it slowly and uncertainly.

​​​​​​"I am really sorry, I came to introduce myself but instead of an answer you just described your friday night and how you will die, what I am of course not hoping."

​​​​​​"W-who are you? No, of course I know who you are I mean what do you want? No, you just said that I mean why?"

Her flustered state makes her reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter