#03

Can't Help It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

morning 

Kai's POV 

"Yo Kai!! You have missed the best party yesterday! But don't worry I enjoyed it for you."


"Shut up Sehun! Don't you see that I am sleeping?" 


With groan I pulled my blanket over my head


"Oh Come on! How can you talk to your best friend like that who in addition knows you since your childhood.
And what would you just do without me all the time? Look what I have for you. Although you weren't at the party, I thought of you"

"I don't want any numbers of the girls you already had your mouth on."

"You are never thankful for what I have done for you. But you really have to wake up now, it's already 10" 

"Sometimes I am wondering why we are still friends, Sehun"

"We are made for each other" he looked at me with his annoying grin. This grin...What I would do to just knock his grin out of his face.

"And how was your night at the library yesterday?   I was really astonished not to see you at the party. I thought you could just stand it there for 30 minutes and then you would come to the party as soon as possible like usually. Actually you aren't like that, I think my best friend has finally grown up." 

"Do you have to pat my head like this? I am not a dog"

"But the dog is our best friend and you're my best friend so it's technically right. And to be honest it's actually feels good, right?"

And again this stupid grin...😒 I slapped his hand away, I sat upright und give him a glare. 

"Oh come on Kai, you know that I love you right? Anyway tell me what happened yesterday at the library that you didn't show up the whole night at the party"

"Nothing happened. How would you know that I was the whole time at the library? Maybe I was with a girl or I was actually at the party but you just didn't see me?"

I know, lying to your best friend is a no go but you don't know Sehun. If he finds out that I have a crush on a girl that still doesn't want anything from me then he is going to laugh himself to death and will going to tease me about it

"Impossible. It would be usually on your fan page already. There were just photos of you how you were going out of the library."

"Why do I have to be so popular? I can not help it to be so perfect"

Sehun made a face and does so as if he would puke right now. But everybody knows that I am right.

"But now straight out. I know that you didn't learn anything, I know you and you definitely couldn't sleep there because of the scary witch"

"She is really still mad at me. I don't get it! To her she is so nice!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter