Perfect?

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I snap back to reality, Oh Sehun hugging me so tightly. My face is wet with tears. "Oh Sehun... I can't breath." He look into my eyes, and he wipes away my tears. "Let's always be happy from now on." This words sounds more like a pleading. I wanna ask why but all I can do is to kiss him in the forehead. "Always"

 

Sehun POV

I hate it. I know that she wants to ask a million questions to me but I can't easily let her know some things. I... I am protecting her that's right there's nothing more I am protecting her. I am his hero and the only things she needs. I... I can never watch her cry again.

 

3 days later after the incident

Your POV

"Good Morning Mr. Kim"

"Good Morning, are you in a rush can I talk to you for a while?"

"No I'm not, I have time to spare"

Mr. Kim is my landlord I know that he is living with his husband Mr. Jongin Kim. Yes they are a married gay couple, a lovely one. They are both retired and this apartments is their source of income. I wanted to have a peaceful life like theirs.

"You see, me and my husband has been paying a land and a house in Jeju and I did'nt know that we will finish it this soon. We are selling this building to finally moved out. Luckily in no time we already find a buyer. I talk to the other tenants and they are ready to moved out."

"Uhmm... Moved out? Mr. Kim the owner is just changing why do we need to move out"

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter