6. Min Drunken Vs Sober

Min Yoon...na?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____ stared into Yoongi's eyes a sparkle of curiosity and desire was seen trough them.

"You're drunk" Yoongi pulled away as he didn't know how to react to his words.

"You can never be too drunk until you kiss another man" ___ stated as he leaned down towards the only other man left in the bathroom - Min Yoongi....

 

--- 9 HOURS LATER ---

 

"DAMN IT @%$^@!" Yoongi cursed as he woke up, his hand resting on top of his head to support it from falling, that's how heavy it was feeling. He slowly looked around, brain still processing of what is happening and what happened... "HOLY @%$^@! @%$^@!!!" he suddenly jumped once he finally scanned surroundings twice.

Why did he curse so much? "Why you're so loud, shut up" one of Jungkook friends rolled over to other side from the floor, wrapping himself in the blanket to the point there was a small space near his nose to breathe. Other problem was that Taehyung and Jungkook were drooling on his lap, both hugging each leg and not letting it go. Other two guys sleeping on the couch which was right in front of the bed from the back of the heads he could recognize Jimin and the other was probably one of Jungkook friend's named Hoseok. Yeah. Yoongi remembers asking the name but that was probably the last thing he remembered clearly.

He closed his eyes only to see some flashbacks of him taking pictures. "where is it?" he mumbled to himself as he tried to find the phone somewhere in the bed and there was it, beneath the pillow. His actions made the rich guy move around a little, careful not to wake him up Yoongi leaned against the headboard as he surfed trough his own possession.

Yoongi stared at his phone, nibbling on his lower lip anxiously to the point it turned red, what were those pictures?

"What are you doing? If you abuse your lips like this, they won't be kissable anymore" Taehyung said as he sat down besides Yoongi, he pressed his thumb on the other's lower tier "why your lips are so dry? You should take care of them better" his eyes were still tired but at least he let his thighs free.

The paler guy his lower tier, feeling a little awkward yet embarrassing, he was clueless what happened the other night. The images on phone looked like some edited art. What were they? It was the evidence that Yoongi had forgotten most important parts of last night.

"Oh! I like this one" he pointed onto the screen. The smaller guy stopped sliding the photos on the one Taehyung had pointed his finger. It was the two of them pressing their lips against each other and showing the 'v' sign as someone took the photo, but why... why Yoongi remembers something different from what was on the phone screen right at that moment?

 

--- SUDDEN FLASHBACK OF WHAT HAPPENED ---

 

"You're so heavy!" the paler man whined as he held the 'classmate' by his side and holding the hand over his shoulder to drag him to the bathroom. "just get over it already" he suddenly let go and that caused the young looking guy sway and lean against the wall for support.

"Hold"

"Hold what!"

There was an awkward pause for a moment.

"I won't be ing holding your thing down there, you better be able to do that yourself or you're peeing in your pants!" Yoongi shouted suddenly.

"Just hold my sides so I can stand still" Jungkook chuckled "you're erted" he had this childish laugh that pissed the fake classmate off, but what was the best right now was that Jungkook had no idea that the guy with him was currently the same guy saying he is Min Yoonna. With unhappy mumbles the shorter positioned himself behind the taller only to support him by his sides while the other ped his jeans so he could pee straight.

Well... he wished for that but it was only a nice fountain Yoongi wasn't even thinking of cleaning.

After few minutes Yoongi helped the other to wash his hands "who the giggles while taking a piss?!" he complained but the other suddenly grabbed his hands. "what? you need to take a piss again?"

"Your attitude... I think I am falling in love"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter