3. Min With A Drink

Min Yoon...na?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seokjin?"

"Yes?"

"I think I got drunk"

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

"Yoongi?" Seokjin got a bit nervous, but it wasn't that bad, he had his own way on finding out where his best friend was...

 

--- 8 HOURS EARLIER ---

 

How funny but once he reached home Yoongi received a message from his sister.

I can't answer calls but to reply to your message, idiot, when did I have time for a boyfriend? Is he handsome though? Are you making harem for me?

"Idiot" the brother mumbled at his sister's message. He was right, there was no time for his younger sister to make boyfriends but then again, she was unpredictable and who knows how much time it takes her to say yes to dating anyone.

Min Yoongi did great, without his best friend he would have probably ended up punching people once he is offended so Seokjin was his savior from suspension.

His pale fingers reached to tug the wig off from his head, starting from ping his skirt to ing his shirt until he was left with actual , he tugged them down slowly and then shook it off with his legs. "finally" he whispered to himself.

"FREEDOM" the pale body curled into the bed sheets and rolled around for a moment to calm his mind off from quite a long day he had.

The next day came and just like the day before, Yoongi asked Jin for some help to get prepared and with a frown on his face he walked to school. What he wished the most was for all days not to go this way. It wasn't that he only hated to dress as a girl thing but he also hated school, not only lessons took forever for Min Yoongi but breaks as well. He stopped going to school for a reason. Which reminded him that he had part time this week.

The moment the man with a skirt entered the school ground there were some guys already approaching him.

"NO" a strict word escaped his lips as he lifted up his hand as if 'talk to my hand' and walked inside the building of hell called school. Ironic but when he wanted to skip high school he ended up getting straight into it.

"OH! Min Yoon-na!" Jungkook approached the unhappy kid after witnessing a straight rejection.

"NO" after Yoongi repeated his actions Jungkook just gave him high five and grinned as he already knew what was going to happen "ugh" the one wearing skirt only groaned in response and went straight to class.

Yoongi wasn't sure if it was just him or the annoying guy in his class was stealing glances at him, so suspicious... but then again probably suspicious one was he. By each notice Yoongi hid his face under more and more locks of hair to not expose his face features too much as he could admit his face was quite manly if you take a very good look at it.

The lunch break started and the man in a skirt ran to rooftop where Namjoon and Seokjin were sharing delicious homemade meals. He opened the door and saw Seokjin feeding the taller "u-um I won't question this, I need help" he rushed to sit between two men, his eyes pierced straight into his best friend's. "Kook keeps staring at me too much"

"are you sure you aren't the one staring too much?" Namjoon pulled Yoongi away from Jin just a little.

"MAYBE HE KNOWS?! UGH MY PRIDE" Yoongi groaned and wiggled towards Jin again, this time placing his both hands on Jin's shoulders "HE KNOWS!" he shook the other but Jin only laughed.

"c'mon c'mon, he wouldn't know, so far you did nothing to expose yourself...or have you?" an eyebrow got raised as the best friends teased each other.

"I mean...I'm a man so-"

"so?" Jin chuckled and shook his head "you don't look like one at all"

Yoongi's hands slid straight to Seokjin's collar, pulling onto it "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" suddenly he felt a piercing glare behind him, just from feeling it the pale fingers released the grip and landed on the skirt. "then why..."

"well you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter