4. Min Wearing Pants

Min Yoon...na?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't be cocky"

"Hey, girls shouldn't frown that often" ... placed his finger on Yoonna's forehead to keep it away from frowning.

"I am not going!" he raised his voice. Yoongi would agree on going to the club but not when wearing a skirt, god damn it.

"Fine, you're not going then I'm not going, should we hang out together instead?"

"Like I said" he slapped the other's hand away "don't get cocky" he flipped 'his' hair and walked away just like that..

 

--- 3 HOURS EARLIER ---

 

"Yoonna!" Seokjin finally caught up to his friend.

Yoongi whined loudly "lower your voice down!" just by looking anyone could say he had a hangover.

"Oh my god! You need to fix your makeup before reaching school, you dork!" Jin smacked Yoongi's head as he saw his swollen face.

"Oh, c'mon! As if my sis doesn't look like this when she's hungover" Yoongi snorted but he only received a smack to his face afterwards. "Whyyy" he whined.

"I know you're feeling as but whose fault it is?!" Jin frowned as he squeezed his best friend's ear, dragging him to the alley from the people. "good thing I carry tools around"

"You say it in manly way even though TOOLS are those weird makeup stuff"

"It's not weird, this is called eyeliner, and this one is shadow for your eyes which-"

"Don't say that word please I start remembering stuff" Yoongi complained as he remembered the night before when the man noticed his eyeshadow when he forgot to clean it off when wearing his usual clothes. So embarrassing, he was considered being gay.

"What?" Seokjin laughed "do you remember how you were in son of our school principal arms? I am glad you have such awesome best friend as me" Jin ran his hand trough his hair, acting as if he was shooting a shampoo commercial.

"yeahyeah-WHAT!?"

"what?" Jin blinked.

"W-what did you say?"

"I said what"

"I mean before that"

"That I am awesome friend?"

"The son of the principal stuff?"

"Did you not know that?"

"WHO THE HELL ASKS THOSE STUFF TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY GO DRINKING!" Jin placed his hand quickly over Yoongi's mouth.

"Keep your voice down, really" he shook his head as he finished off the makeup "just like nothing happened, you're welcomed"

All the way to school Yoongi's mind were filled with Kim Taehyung, and not in the way it should. He knew his family would be in trouble if someone as important to school like that would recognize the play Yoonna and her brother were pulling, even if it's for a month it was very risky and the one minute older brother couldn't afford making his parents more angry at him than they already were.

Those adults wouldn't even allow Yoonna to live with him anymore...

His mind filled with various thoughts lead him to bumping his head against someone's chest.

"Min Yoonna" annoying voice reached his ears. 'Just not this, not now' the man with the skirt complained inside his head.

"Jeon Annoying" he pulled away from another, if Yoongi will be lucky his 'classmate' will keep his mouth shut.

"Wanna join me in a club tonight? It's Friday after all"

"NO"

"Why? Have something to hide?" Yoongi could feel a cold sweat forming "do you dance like penguin?" teasing only lead the shorter one frown.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter