003

Crew of Lost Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around 6 in the evening, Taeyong shut down his laptop and made his way to the kitchen, ready to feed the 18 hungry growing males. As he walked in the kitchen he was greeted by the sight of his boyfriend standing in front of the fridge door as if he was looking for something specific.

 

"If you're not going to take anything out, might as well close the door." Taeyong said announcing his presence as he strode in the kitchen. Yuta rolled his eyes as he closed the door and turned to look at the man.

 

"Are you here to cook?" Yuta asked rhetorically placing his hand on the island. Taeyong ignored his question and just gathered all the ingredients that he needed to make dinner. Before Yuta could annoy him further, the front door opened gaining both of the couple's attention.

 

 A bunch of rowdy teenagers burst through the door and the quietness in the house suddenly turned into the loud bickering of Jisung and Jaemin. 

 

"HYUNG! WHAT'S FOR DINNER?!" Shouted Donghyuck and Yukhei. Taeyong just simply replied with Kimichi Jigae and Bimbap dismissing the two by ordering them to finish their homework before dinner tonight. 

 

"Mark, can you lend me a hand here? I don't want Yuta to be working right now since he's injured." Yuta glared at the handsome male. He wasn't even badly injured like Ten, Taeyong was talking as if he had lost an entire arm. 

 

"Are you sure you are going to ask Mark to help you? In cooking?" Johnny asked between bites of his apple. Mark shrugged at the older. The last time Mark helped with cooking, the younger almost burnt down the house. 

 

Taeyong must have thought about the same thing because a few seconds later, his body shuddered at the memory. 

 

"Nevermind. Johnny--" 

 

"Johnny needs to tend to his own boyfriend and may I remind you, he could barely walk and needs someone to support him side just to walk. And Mark needs to make sure everyone has done their homework before dinner. Now come on. I'll cut the vegetables and you do whatever it is that you do." Yuta said. Mark and Johnny both silently thanked the Japanese boy and left before Taeyong could say another word. 

 

 

 

Dinner was noisy as usual, Donghyuck getting mad at Mark and the rest for teasing the two about how they should just make everything official already since they were acting like an old married couple. Yuta however was the only one that kept quiet and stared out into space. 

 

"Donghyuck just admit it so that we can move on with our lives already. We both know what you guys are up to everytime you guys leave the house together." 

 

"Oh my God! Will you all just shut up. There is nothing going on between us, so can you just off?! " Donghyuck finally bursts. He makes a point to throw down his fork before stomping out of the dining room and up the steps. Mark sighed and just kept his head down eating his food quietly.

 

"Well someone is touchy."Jaemin mumbles under his breath. 

 

"Just eat your food." Taeyong says with a sigh.

 

Dinner ended pretty quickly after the mini drama that Donghyuck pulled. Mark finally got the younger to comeback out to finish his dinner and join for the meeting. Jaemin was still unsatisfied as to why Donghyuck was getting worked up over simple teasing of the others. They have always been teasing both of them, why was today any different? So during the meeting the two stubborn boys sat apart from each other to keep each other from killing one another.

 

"As we all know, last week's mission did not turn out so well. What was suppose to be a simple get in get out mission turned south. Our mission was comprimised and there is not much I can brief you guys on about as of this moment." Taeyong started out in an authoritive voice gaining everyone's attention.

 

"Fortunately, we were all trained enough not to get killed, we managed to get out of there safely. However, Yuta and Ten were injured in the process. From a simple shot on the arm---"

 

"Graze." Yuta muttered as he rolled his eyes only to be ignored as Taeyong continued.

 

"To the shot on the leg. So, I want you guys to be alert. Situations like these can happen." Taeyong voiced out as he stared at everyone of s, especially to Yuta. He could still remember the countless nights where Yuta would wake up in the middle of the night and stand outside their balcony until the sunrise.

 

"I want everyone to be prepared for any situation that you might come across. Don't slack off your training, and homework. I want everyone to be safe."

 

"Yes, Sir." Everyone shouted in unison. They might be playful and misbehave at times, but they still respected Taeyong's advise and decisions.

 

"Good, now for the next mission, I am assigning Renjun and Yukhei for this job. You two will be going on a recon mission to the crime scene and you are to only gather information and comeback. Any sign of suspicious activity, you are to report back to base. Do not what so ever engage in any combat unless necessary. Necessary as in you are underattack and only for self defence ONLY." Renjun and Yukhei were about to answer when Yuta stood up in opposition to the leader's decision.

 

"No! I'll go and do the mission. It's too dangerous for Renjun and Yukhei." Taeyong sighed. He had expected this kind of reaction from Yuta. As the same as everyone else at the table. Being with each other for so long as they have, it's was expected that everyone knows each other traits.

 

"Renjun and Yukhei, are the perfect people for the job. I know you're worries Yuta but you are injured and I will not send you out alone. We need a new pair of eyes to look out for what went wrong. Renjun and Yukhei are the most qualified for the job. They are at the top of their class. And letting them do this will help them in the future." Taeyong explained carefully. Yuta frowned at his boyfriend.

 

"Future?! They should at least be going with someone experienced for the job before sending them out on their own."

 

"Yukhei has done this types of mission before multiple times. He is more than capable to take care of everything, Yuta. Now I don't want to talk about this anymore. Renjun, Yukhei, both of you meet me in the office so that I can brief you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter