001

Crew of Lost Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong struggled a little with the putting in the pass code, he only had one hand available, so it is more difficult than normal. He put in the wrong code twice, until he finally got the door unlocked. Using his foot to push open the door, he grabbed the bags he had discarded to open the door, and walked inside of their home. Their as in him and 18 other boys. 

After leaving his shoes on the rack, Taeyong made his way to the kitchen to put up the new shipment of food. Yes, shipment. It is too risky nowadays for any of them to walk around shopping, so their boss gets a weekly shipment of food for all of them. 

Speaking of which, where is everyone? The younger ones should be out of their lessons by now. Taeyong huffed before setting down food he was unpacking and stalking over to the stairway. 

"Hello, is anyone up there?!" Taeyong shouted as stomped his way towards the upstairs. As soon as he arrived at the top floor, muffled sounds and curses were heard before the door at the end of the hallway swung open. 

“H-Hyung! You’re back early!” Yukhei’s flustered voice spoke as he quickly pulled his shirt down making sure that he was presentable in front of his hyung. Taeyong rolled his eyes at the younger not wanting to know what was going on. 


“Yeah. The meeting ended early. Who’s there with you? I heard more than one voice.” Taeyong asked even though he already knows who. There was only one person who can make Yukhei flustered and embarrassed. “Just Jungwoo, hyung.” Replied the younger nervously confirming the elder’s suspicions. 


“Come and help me downstairs. I am still not done putting away the stuff yet.” Taeyong replied grumpily as he stomped his way back down calming Yukhei a little. From the corner of his eye he could see Jungwoo peeping through the slit of the bedroom door and Yukhei glaring at the man. 


“You too Jungwoo.” Taeyong shouted out making the younger startle by his hyung and stubbing his toe at the end of the desk drawer accidentally as he cursed slightly. 


"Where are the others at?" Taeyong asked as both him and Yukhei made their way towards the kitchen. Yukhei pouted as he reluctantly put the foods in their rightful places. 

"Mark and Donghyuck left. Chenle and Jisung are outside fighting. And the other three are missing in action. " Yuhkei tells his leader. Meanwhile, Jungwoo managed to stumble down and make his way to the kitchen all bright red faced. 

"What do you mean missing in action?!" Taeyong asks worry laced in his voice. Naturally, his leader instincts coming up especially when it involves the younger ones. Jungwoo rolled his eyes at his hyung as he helped out with packing up the stuff. 


“Relax, we just don’t know where they are. After our lessons, they all left. We didn’t see them at all.” Taeyong sighed trusting that nothing bad has happened to the younger ones as he calmed himself down by taking deep breaths. 



“Looks like you guys will have to help me put this all away then.” Taeyong teased evil-y as he pulled out another two big bags of food. Gleefully he heard the two teens groaned at the amount of food they have to stock up. He let out a small chuckle admiring how much the two boys complain but still able to pack up all the stuff. 







XXXXXXX 

"Yuta, can you hear me?" Yuta lets out a sigh of relief when his partner's voice was heard over his earpiece. He would love to get mad at the man who always manages to find trouble in the most calmest situations but he knew tonight was not the time. It was just suppose to be a simple mission but things had went sideways when a sudden explosion happened and cutting their signals with their team on the inside. 

"Yes! Are you alright Ten? What happened?"He said worriedly as he heard Ten groaning and guns shooting at the background. 



It took a few moments before the younger responded clearly in a shooting scene making Yuta worry heighten. "Yes, I'm fine hyung. A bomb just went off. I lost connection for awhile."





"Thank God! I really thought something happened to you.” Ten rolled his eyes as he retaliated by saying that he was a grown man and that he knew how to take care of himself. Saying those words didn’t make Yuta less worried and anxious as the background noise has gotten louder. 






“Where are you? I’ll come over to you.” Yuta urged. Ten had to bite back his words from telling the man that he wasn’t a child and that he didn’t need protection but he knew that would just be a lie. 


"Right by the back entrance. Be careful, there are guards crawling all over this place."

"K. I'll be there soon. Don't go anywhere." When Yuta hears a real mumbled 'yes' on the other side as he starts to make his way to the other side of the abandoned building.


As soon as he arrived a few meters, he was greeted by an unpleasant sight of dead bodies and disassembled body parts scattered on the floor. He manages to avoid a couple of guards until he was caught in a cross fire. In a blink of an eye, bullets were chasing his tail. The japanese boy luckily created some damage of his own by planting his own bullets in some of the guards. 


Few rounds later, he was almost out of ammo and there was no way he could take all of them out. Yuta muttered a small ‘’ as he hid behind a tree. The thing about trees is that they don’t really hide you that well, he was sure that he couldn’t hide there for long. It might be dark but they weren’t stupid. 

“Hey , Yuta hyung.” Yuta groaned at the annoying voice calling out to him through his earpiece.Unfortunately, he was found and his only option was to run deeper into the woods. 


“What, Winwin?” He groaned out picking up his pace. He was pretty sure the howling sounds were not coming from the guards which only means that they finally called out their guard dogs. 


“Need some help?” He cursed at the younger’s dimwitted sense. He was practically running for his life. Surviving from bullets and dogs with only three bullet’s left in his gun. If that didn’t scream help then he didn’t know what is. 


“Yes, Winwin. Now would be nice.” Yuta was finally hit by a dead end and the around three to four guards on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter