002

Crew of Lost Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung parked their black sedan inside their hidden garage skillfully as everyone packed their stuff getting ready to go out. As soon as the back door was opened by the rabbit like man, the man suddenly placed his hand on to Yuta's chest preventing Yuta from going anywhere else. "You sure you don't want to get that clean first?"

 

Yuta sighs for what feels like the thousandth time that day. It was like being told not to do something every 3 minutes and he was starting to get annoyed by their fuss over a slight scratch. It wasn't like this was his first time. "Yes, Doyoung. I'm sure. Besides, Taeyong will go easy on me once he notices it." Yuta groaned out as he slung his bag on to his shoulder. The latter rolled his eyes but nevertheless let the man pass. He could clearly see the guilt forming in the boy's eyes as they made their way into the house.

 

"You're acting like it was your fault. No one knew that the money wasn't going to be there. We were set up and thankfully we all made it back in one piece with minimal damage. I still call it a win if I was you." Doyoung continued on as he tries his best efforts on comforting the Japanese man. Yuta was a particular one. He was a perfectionist just like his boyfriend and sometimes it was just too much. He has known the man for a good amount of time fot them to be called brothers and he knew from experience that Yuta had taken every failed mission to heart and yet no words he could say to ease the Japanese man's heart.

 

"Look, you don't have to worry about me okay. Ten needs the most help and this is just a scratch." Yuta took his turn to roll his eyes at the man beside him before opening the front door. He wasn't surprised to see the whole place quiet excluding the lying down Ten on the couch and Johnny tending over to the Thai male. It has sicken him to see them so lovable with each other, even the younger ones aren't as greasy as the couple in front of him.

 

Yuta's eyes caught sight of Taeyong entering his room with a small towel wrapped around his neck. He went to wash his hair. Stated Yuta observantly. Knowing Taeyong, that was one of the signs that his boyfriend is in a bad mood.

 

"I'm going now. I'll see you later." Yuta mumbled out as he made his way down the hall. Doyoung just watch as Yuta's back disappered from his sight before making his way to search for his lover instead. He just can never see what Yuta sees in Taeyong. They were opposites yet they had something similar in them that Doyoung can never explain. It was something both him and Jaehyun have but there was something more to it.

 

Yuta tries to delay as much time as possible not wanting to hear the inevitable scolding that was in store just for him. Sometimes being the leader's boyfriend comes with a disadvantage since everything that was bad news became his responsiblity because according to Sicheng, "All you have to do is just blow him and he will forget all about his anger."

 

He swears, he can never predict what goes on in that chemist's head sometimes. Maybe one day he should take the man away from the chemicals. Maybe the chemicals are the cause.

 

As he got closer to the door, he could feel his heart pumping really loud and the adrenaline in his body starts to kick in. It was like facing your results after doing a test that you weren't prepared for. He had just fought off five armed men and he can't even dare himself to talk to Taeyong. He took a deep breath to calm himself down before pushing the door to open to the place of hell and bliss in his life.

 

On the other hand, the oblivious man towards the reports of the mission, upon hearing the door creak open slowly, he smiled at the sight of his boyfriend coming in.All the worries that he had in his head had dissipitated and everything seems okay. He likes how Yuta would always have that effect on him. "You're back."

 

Yuta sigh slowly and greeted back his boyfriend warmly as he went over to sit beside the man. Taeyong had a laptop on his lap but before he could peak to see what the boy was doing, he quickly closed the laptop and turned his full attention to his boyfriend. Despite the weird actions of the leader he had decided to ignore it and prefer to be more upset that he hadn't noticed the light graze on his right arm.

 

"Yea. We are all back home safely and in one peace." Yuta muttered sarcasticly as he lied his head on to the soft mattress. Taeyong raise an eyebrow indicatingly to the younger to explain himself.

"What happened?" Not even amused as to how the elder knew there was something wrong, he gave a pointed look before saying, "We have a problem."

"Don't we all. We are in a gang you know." Yuta rolled his eyes at the elder's attempt to joke around to lighten the mood. Taeyong worries alot about the team and lightening up the mood was always better for the elder to recieve bad news. But Yuta knew this was one of those times where Taeyong was being extra worried and extra weird. Something had happpened during the meeting this morning and the elder was keeping it from him.

 

"I meant, we had a slight bump during the mission."

 

"What do you mean? The mission was just a simple get in get out mission. Why the sudden bump when you had Sicheng and Ten with you?" Yuta groaned out tiredly as he winced slightly at the discomfort his arm was giving him. The cut was not deep but yet it still stings. It felt like having a big paper cut on your arm and it stung.

 

"Just be glad that I got out in one piece and Ten didn't lose a leg or something. Honestly, we aren't too sure ourselves. Everything was going fine, Ten made his way in putting away alot guards with him in process. And all of the sudden the line went dead for about 5 minutes and the alarm system went off sending out the guards as usual. After I finally got through to Ten, he said a bomb went off jamming our signals and he was caught in a crossfire."

 

"So that's when he was shot at the leg?"Yuta just nodded his head before continuing to explain in detail what had happened. Everything didn't add up to him as he recalled back the memories as to what had happened today. And it was starting to worry him.

 

"I went in and I was sure the information that we got was that there wasn't suppose to be any dogs and it was a minimum security warehouse. There should have only been 20 guards tops. And by the amount of people that we had to face off was more than 30. Thank goodness, Winwin listened to me and brought the dog whistle just in case.But despite that, we managed to get in, only to find an empty box." Taeyong sighed and nodded his head understandingly. The frustration was laced in his face and Yuta could see the worry in his eyes darken. Something is definitely wrong. And it was like Taeyong was expecting this to happen based on the look on his face.

 

"Someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter