(Dongwoo) When you are enjoying a romantic date & some of the members walk in on you in the middle of a y time.

INSPIRIT FEEDER

(Requested by anon)


It very unusual for this Dino-whack, noisy, over-excited, hyperactive boyfriend of yours to be so tamed and gentle. So you were totally surprised when he prepared this cheesy movie-and-popcorn date at home for the two of you, seizing the moment when all the other members were out for the night.

“hahahaha HAHAHA” Dongwoo’s contagious laugh echoed across the living room, it made you laugh more than the funny part of the movie. you were seated between his legs, so your back feels his chest vibrates everytime he laughs hard. “Jaggiya, this movie is the best right? hahaha I really love to laugh beside you, it’s happier like that.”

“I’m not even beside you oppa, I’m infront of you. can you even see the screen?” you ask him, adjusting your position a little. 

“Yes I do— yah don’t go too far, I want you here.” he wrapped his arms around your stomach to pull you closer to him until you could feel his warmth from your nape, down. “It’s cold right? I don’t want you cold. I’ll keep you warm with my super hot body. hahaha”

Your face turned red.  Even his chuckles turns seductive the moment he said ‘super hot body’. “Yah, Jang Dongwoo. shut up now. let’s just watch.” you resorted, and ate a few popcorn you share to him. 

moments later the scene in the film started to get steamy and the as both of you watched, the atmosphere in the room was getting a little hotter too. Since your head is slightly pressed against his face, you can feel his uneasy, hot breaths through your hair to the back of your ear. “Popcorn?” you asked him, trying to avoid the awkwardness.

“Sure.” he said, as he grabbed a pinch of a few pieces but as he was lifting his hand to his mouth, some popcorn fell to your chest, halfway inside your shirt. “Oopps sorry babe..” he said but recklessly shoved his hand inside to get the popcorn. You gasped, utterly shocked by his movement but apparently he was shocked too when he saw your reaction, as if he only realized what he did. 

“uh, popcorn?” he said, giving you the popcorn from your shirt. Dongwoo was feeling uneasy, you knew from the small sweats forming on his nose. “look babe, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to touch you there I—”

You bit the popcorn he was holding and told him, “I-it’s okay oppa, your my boyfriend anyway. It’s not as if we’re not going to touch each other eventuall–”  you were shocked again by the words coming from your own mouth. You turned your head to look into his equally shocked eyes, his breaths were becoming heavier, his body getting harder, and the sounds from the scenes were not helping in anyway.

“I think you’re right…” Dongwoo said, blinking, before he lifted his hand to cup your face and pull you closer for a sweet kiss. His soft lips started moving against yours his other hand grabbed your hair while the other moved from your face down to your neck, tracing your collarbone, and down to where it was just earlier… 

The movie was completely forgotten as Dongwoo left your mouth to trail kisses to your ear, down to the length of your shoulder, pulling the fabric to reveal you skin to his kiss. Your hands tousled his hair as he nipped your collarbones following the path taken by his hand.

“There’s still cheese marks here..” he said, before kissing the small amount of popcorn cheese powder across your chest. “hhmmm” escaped your throat.

He was about to pull your shirt lower, when...

“Hyung, noona!..please! we’re here!” Sungjong’s voice wrecked the scene.

“Oh come on you too, I know how it feels but you could have atleast finished the movie.” said Woohyun. The other members entered one by one, shaking their heads..

Uhh” both of you said in chorus. “Popcorn?” :D

image

 

 


A/N: This is actually one of my favorites. haha