(Hoya) When he scolds you without knowing that you are not at fault

INSPIRIT FEEDER

(Requested by anon)


It was late and their practice time just ended. Hoya was so tired to do anything else so he just stayed on his bed and decided to play some hiphop music to make him relax. He got his Ipod and plugged it onto his speakers anticipating that energizing voices of his favorite rappers when he realized, the song was not the one he was anticipating to hear. Instead of a rap song, It was a lullaby playing. He checked on the playlists and all his hiphop music were gone, replaced by nursery rhymes and irritating children songs.

Tired and frustrated at the same time, he thought o possible people who had access to his Ipod. later on he dialed your number.

“Oppa? you’re home?”

“Yah, why did you change my playlist?”

“What? I don’t know what your saying.”

“Don’t fool around me, ___. I’m really tired today. First you left so early, you don’t have time for me.  Now you have so much time to even play this prank on me?”

“Oppa, I didn’t do anything. What happened in there? Please tell me what i did wrong!”

“You know that I only listen to one genre. now all the songs in  my Ipod were changed into Children songs.”

“And you think I did it?” your voice was already high pitched and cracking.

“Who else? the members were all with me today, and no one has the access to all my stuff aside from them and you. You were here earlier this morning.”

“Oppa, I can’t believe your blaming me about this. I’m sorry if I don’t have time for somedays but I wouldn’t do that..”

“whatever. I’m really tired. I’ll just put everything back.”

Hoya hung up. still annoyed, he decided to watch the pre-airing copy of their show. The clips were shot just the night before, in reference to the clothes he recognized.  In one part, It showed Woohyun playing a prank on him while he was sleeping. He changed all the hiphop songs from his Ipod into nursery rhymes.

Realizing what happened, Hoya immediately called you again.

“Jaggiya..”

“Are you done restoring your playlist?”

“It wasn’t you. I’m sorry..”

“…”

“It was Woohyun, I didn’t know and I’m very tired today I’m really sorry.. I thought it was you because you were upset of our lack of time together. I was acting on impulse baby I’m so sorry..will you forgive me?”

“Okay oppa, but just so you know, I’m still upset. I miss you and you yell at me.”

“I’m sorry babe I’ll make it up to you someday arrasso? we’ll spend time together. I’m sorry for tonight. Please sleep peacefully now.. i love you!”

“Arrasso, I love you too!”

“Bye… yah! why did you—”*punch punch* “change my playlist”*punch* “you brat!!”

(Woohyun)“Wae waeyo?? urgh LEE HOWON!” *call ended*