OOPS...

MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV


I still can’t believe with what this girl did to me. After that super embarrassing incident, I decided to prepare the things I will be needing to distract myself.

 

I can’t dare to reply from all the strong gaze she’s giving me. after that, I still feel embarrassed.


I’m currently holding my pen and my planner “How about this date for a photoshoot? What do you think?” I asked seriously pointing the date using my pen.


“That’s okay” She replied. 


I finally tried to look at her, I can notice her staring at my face and not to the date I was pointing. 


“The date is not on my face.” I plainly said looking at the planner I’m holding. But I guess my red face can’t hide what I really feel inside


“I thought you don’t like being serious? I’m now being casual” 
she reasoned which automatically made me roll my eyes. 


“Miss Park Jiyeon. Are you rolling my eyes at me?” 


With some courage I have, I gave her a death glare “Yes. I just did” I answered back


“Why so serious?” she asked with a playful smirk, with her oh-so-y voice 


I gulped with that scene in front of me


She went down from the sofa and sit at the carpet where I am sitting in front of the table. We are now nearer from each other


“So tell me, why did you kissed me?” She asked teasing me. 


I avoided her gaze.

 

“Kiss? You call that a kiss?” I started to write a note on the date she agreed to do the photoshoot. I don’t want to look at her. That would make myself more redder. 


“by the way, delete those pictures.” She suddenly said seriously


I looked at her again, confused. “Why?” 


She looked at me again. “If she sees that, she’d know you are lying.”


She’s right. I’m the only criminal who make my own evidences to prove I’m lying. 


“but she’s not looking at my phone, neither know my password” I reasoned.


“That’s what you know” 


I felt uneasy with what she said. Am I hiding something to Eunjung unnie to feel this way? Actually, This is the first time I lied to Eunjung unnie.


'You lied together with her bestfriend' my alter ego added


“She even know your conversations with Soyeon. The way you talked about me, The way you asked about me, she told me everything.” 


With that, I instantly felt like cheated on. I looked away. She tell her everything and doesn’t let me know. Where’s the loyalty, Eunjung unnie?


‘Now you know how it feels’ My alter ego added mockingly


Yeah, right. I’m the one saying things about Hyomin without even knowing her personally. Then at the end, I’m in this situation. 


“To be fair to you, I had to say that. But to be fair to her, I only ask you to never tell Eunjung unnie that you know about her sneaking through your things. She’s only worried that you’d change your mind about her.”

 
“Didn’t you fell in love with her, even once?” I stupidly asked.. even if Soyeon unnie already answered this question.


“You are one hell of a random lady” she shake her head and smile, leaning on the sofa with crossed arms.

 

“There was one time I thought I was inlove with her…” She started. “But then I realized I was just fed up with the idea of losing my bestfriend once she finds her true love. I just don’t want to lose her. It was not actually considered ‘in love’ but it was love, nevertheless. I was honestly surprised when I felt happy about the news of her being in a relationship for the first time.” 


I felt embarrassed, I never thought that she’d tell that.


“Is it true that the two of you were caught in one bed and you’re topless?”


I made sure to ask her in a casual way but honestly, I feel so nervous inside. I asked a stupid question. I just ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter