I HATE HER! Oh wait.

MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:: Present ::

Jiyeon’s POV

“Unnie, she’s old enough. Why do you still need to fetch her? She has her parents and she has her own feet” I complained to Eunjung unnie

“But baby, we already talked about this right?” she defended while back hugging me

Eunjung unnie and I had been in a relationship for more than three years now. And through those years, we keep on fighting about her best friend Hyomin.

Her best friend lives in California. Three years ago, when unnie and I don’t know each other yet, Hyomin left and went to California. and even if it’s against my will, it seems like a requirement to understand Eunjung unnie’s closeness with her best friend. Almost three hours of her day, dedicated just for Hyomin and their never ending video calls. And my beloved unnie’s reason was because every time that she wakes up I’m at work and she has nothing to talk to. That's why she chose to spend her time talking to her best friend.

Park Hyo-. I want to puke every time I hear unnie talks about her. And to make things worse. We share the same surname by chance and I hate it.

Eunjung unnie told me that they were childhood best friends. And they even had an agreement that if they reached twenty-seven and they aree still not committed in a relationship, they would just marry each other.

Well, guess what?

Three years ago, I came into the picture.

And now, Eunjung unnie is already twenty-eight and their promise was null and void.

But base on Eunjung unnie’s friends, her and Hyomin has a really different closeness, there’s some time when they saw the two of them in one bed topless but they shrug it off and keep saying that they’re just purely best friends.

Like hell, who stupid would believe that they don’t have a thing, right? And that even explains why Eunjung unnie never had a girlfriend before or why we never had . What if I’m a victim of two lovers who are deeply in love with each other and I’m the reason why they can’t love each other?

See?? I get paranoid in everything, and I have every in’ reason to be paranoid.

Just Imagine how my life would be if that come here.

“Are you sure you don’t really want to come? You sure you won’t change your mind?” Eunjung unnie asked me again and again

I rolled my eyes at her and scoff “No. just do what you want” Why does that girl need to comeback

“Baby, I can’t just abandon my best friend. She never left me when I—“

“Okay unnie, enough of this she’s-always-there-when-I-need-someone because it’s actually exhausting. Tell your best friend to have a safe trip.” How I hope her Airplane will have a crash landing.

“Baby…”

I turned my back at her and get my bag. I’ll be late to my work just to fight with her over those things.

After all, that Hyomin should already know that Eunjung unnie has a girlfriend now and she should distance herself

----------------------

 

I was doing my work when my phone received a call from Eunjung unnie

“Baby, we’re here at the coffee shop. She’s really eager to meet you. Can you come here?”

She only remembered to call me this afternoon and this is the first thing she would tell me? As if I would like to see a girl who I only want to do is pull her hair once I see her.

“I don’t have time for that kind of things unnie, if you’ll just talk to me about her. Don’t bother. You didn’t even ask if I already ate first or anything.” I frustratingly replied

“But Ba---“

“Unnie, can you still remember this? Damn. I’m so ugly here!”

I heard another voice at the background. Well, obviously, that was her best friend and they sounds like enjoying each other. So if I go there? What will I do? Watch the both of them flirting each other? 

Actually, this is my first time hearing her voice. I must admit that her voice is so gentle, far from a voice that I imagined.

But the hell I care.

She is still that flirt H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter