Ch 4

It was always you

AN: when I first thought of the story, I decided I was going to go scene by scene from the drama, except only with certain changes. But thinking about it now i realized it would be close to plagiarizing and it's not my intention to plagiarize. So, I'm only going to add some of the most important heungsoon scenes (in my opinion) that I believe are essential to the progress of this story.

********************************

Days passed, and it seemed like everything was going back to how it was when he was still at heis previous school. His classmates either fear him or ignore him, his teachers try to intimidate him, and spending time with Hyejin. Everything would be perfect if Go Namsoon would just leave him alone. 'Speak of the devil,' Heungsoo sighed as Namsoon placed a text book on his desk. "You haven't gotten your books yet, right? Use mine," Namsoon said. "Why don't you also buy me a bread?" Heungsoo growled sarcastically at Namsoo's attitude and his constant hovering. He was sure the other teen would finally leave him alone, Namsoo never shuttle for anyone. Watching the other teen walk away Heungsoo smirks, finally Namsoo would leave him alone.

He knew the other kids were staring and could even hear some of them whispering about Namsoon's attitude towards him, but he doesn't care as long as Namsoon leaves him alone. He noticed Byun Ki Deok rushing out after Namsoon, 'whatever, as long as he stops hovering around me,' Heungsoo thought.

*********************************

She had seen the entire scene from outside of the classroom and she could only shake her head. She can't believe the way they were dancing around one another, it was ridiculous! Deciding to follow the two older teens to see how things play out. 'He doesn't really think Heungsoo is going to accept that, does he?' she thought to herself. She could see Byun Ki Deok saying something to Namsoon, but with the distance between them, she couldn't hear what was being said. She could tell that Namsoon had disregarded everything the other teen was saying and was headed her way. Not wanting to seem like she was following them, she ran back to the classroom.

Taking a moment to calm her breathing she stepped inside the classroom. Noticing the "bully" of the class, along with his two sidekicks, glaring at Heungsoo, she sighed. Why are guys always trying to prove they're stronger than her oppa? The repetitive cycle was tiring.

Casting a quick glare at the trio she walks past them, stepping over Oh Jungoh's stretched out legs. "Oppa, are you busy later?" Hyejin asked, settling on the edge of Heungsoo's desk. 'I really want to touch his hair,' she thought.

Before Heungsoo could answer, Namsoon place the bread and milk he had just bought next to Hyejin. Growling in annoyance, Heungsoo handed the items to Byun Ki Deok, before walking out of the classroom. Sighing in irritation, she turned to Namsoon with a glare. He had sat down and placed his head on his arm as soon as he delivered the bread.

By now the whispers had turned into excited chatter as almost everyone gossips about what had just happened. "We need to talk," Hyejin told Namsoon after getting his attention. Knowing he's not going to reply she sat down at her desk as Heungsoo and both language teachers entered the classroom at the same time.

*********************
Anger, disbelief and hatred, all the emotions he feels towards the transfer students. How dare they act as though they're better than him? Everyone used to fear them, but ever since Park Heungsoo and Ahn Hyejin transfered in he was losing control over the class. Heungsoo and Hyejin both ignored him along with Jihoon and Yikyung. Nobody ignores them and gets away with it! Go Namsoon is even shuttling for Heungsoo. What's even worse is Namsoon had never shuttled for him. Jungho glared at the quivering teen in front of him, "I see you've already started lining up under him, Byun Ki Deok." "N-no! Of course not!" The other teen exclained. Shoving the teen against the bathroom stall, Yikyung sarcastically ask, "so you were groveling at his feet for fun huh?" What can he say to get him out of this situation, Ki Deok thought to himself. He was surrounded, and he knew there's nothing he could do to stop the beatings. "I-I was just," "Shut up!" Yikyung interrupts, seeing the scowl on Jungho's face. "I don't care what your excuse is. Find out what's going on between the transfer students and Go Namsoon," Jungho states, pushing himself away from the wall.

What do they know that is enough for Go Namsoon to be waiting hand and feet on Park Heungsoo? Figuring he can wait for Ki Deok's report, he left the restroom with a final hit to the back of Ki Deok's head. He can still remember the scene from the rooftop clearly, realizing he could use that as blackmail Jungho smirked. Copying Jungho, Yikyung left the bathroom after hitting Ki Deok's face. Sighing at Yikyung's mindless worship of Jungho, Jihoon followed his best friends out of the bathroom. He may not agree to some of the things that they do, but they're his friends and he'll always take their side.

Charging at the lone figure in the classroom, Hyejin slams her palm on his desk, causing the figure to jump in his seat. Looking down at brown eyes so similar and yet so different from her own was startling. "Go Namsoon, do you really thing that if you follow Heungsoo-oppa around like a kicked puppy hes going to forgive you?"

Blinking up at her, he turned away; it was almost like looking into his own unguarded eyes. 'If only I could wear my heart on my sleeves like her,' Namsoon thought watching the clouds. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She exclaimed, turning his face towards hers. 

"You may think that what you're doing is helping him out, but you're just making things worst. With your subservient attitude, it makes it seem as though oppa is bullying you. You're giving the other students ammunition to use against him. Do you really think hes going to forgive you just because you wait on him hand and feet? Stop being a ing coward and own up to your mistake!" Hyejin ranted.

Releasing his face, she grabbed her book bag. "If you want to make things easier for oppa, just leave him alone. He has me now, he no longer needs you." Leaving the classroom, she hope her words would get through to him. 

Namsoon knows that everything that she said was true, still he couldn't help be wish he had a chance to turn things back to how they were. He knows he should apologize, but everytime he tried, he couldn't. When he had finally gathered up all his courage, Heungsoo was already gone. Looking out the classroom window, he sees them together; her arms locked around his. 'That used to be me....'

****************

AN: Hi guys! I know it's been FOREVER since I've last updated this, but I've been so busy with my jobs that I havent had the time to type or read any fanfics . Let me know what you guys & ladies think of this chapter. I know it's super short for a late upload, but it's hard for me to put everything together cohesively.