Ch 3

It was always you

AN: I know it's been a while since I've updated this, but when no one comments it's kind of disappointing and demotivating. I've tried working on this multiple times, but at this rate I don't know if I'll continue to write this. Thanks to those who commented, you don't know how good it feels to have people comment on this story, and I love you guys for it <3 :)

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was quite easy to find out which school he transferred to, all she had to do was ask her father using her puppy eyes. After that it was just a matter of convincing her father to transfer her too. It had been hard convincing her father to transfer her to Seungri High, but in the end she always gets what she wants.

She hadn't planned on following him of course, but after he moved, he hadn't contacted her at all. She knew he was moving, but he never told her what day! She found out when she visited him that night and his house was empty. He didn't call her, he didn't even send her a text!

"That idiot! When I find him I'm going to strangle him!" She mutters stuffing her suitcase. "All he had to do was call me two to three times a week and I would have been fine! But that jerk hasn't even sent me a text yet! It's been a month already!"

Angry at her best friend for not picking up her calls, she turns towards Fluffy, the 5ft white teddy bear he had gotten her for her birthday the year previous. "Park Heungsoo you jerk!" She shouts punching the bear in the stomach.

After her abuse on the bear she turned back to pack, humming happily as she pack.

***********

Walking down the hall with her homeroom teacher she fought to keep her excitement in check. She hopes they're in the same class, if not she could always find his class later and visit him during breaks.

Entering the room behind the older woman she quickly glanced around the room taking in the faces of her new classmates. Her frown grew into a grin as her eyes landed on the face she wanted to see the most. She could see the confusion and shock in his eyes. 'You are in big trouble, mister!' She thought sending him a quick glare. 

Once her teacher was done talking she introduced herself, eyes firmly locked onto Heungsoo's. "Hi! I'm Ahn Hye Jin, I was the top of my class at my previous school." She wish she could just go up to him and hug him, but she knew it would 'ruin' his image, even though she knows he could care less about what other people thought of him.

Ignoring the voices that came from her classmates, she walks towards the empty seat that was just slightly behind him. Dropping the small note she had been holding onto his desk as she walked past.

Feeling eyes on her, she turned away from Heungsoo to the teen in front of her and said "Why do you keep staring at me? I know I'm pretty, but that's no reason to stare." She couldn't help noticing the resemblence between the two of them. The noticable difference would be their face shape, gender and height. 'Creepy,' she thought watching him put his face down after apologizing. Throughout class she flicked small notes onto Heungsoo's desk, not long written notes, but notes with small drawings, making the corners of his mouth twitch. Of course she hadn't forgiven him yet, but she figured the notes would help ease the tension later.

*************

'Oh, so he's the class pres,' she thought. Figuring its lunch time from the other students excited chatter, she walks over to Heungsoo. "I'm hungry! Let's go eat!" She says nudging him up. Silently he stood and walked out of the class. 'He's staring at me again,' she noticed, shrugging she grabbed the lunch boxes and followed Heungsoo out of the classroom. Grabbing his hand with her empty one she smiled, everything made sense now, seeing pictures and seeing him in person are two different things.

"Do you know how to get to the roof?" she asked, knowing he doesn't care about the stares but she wanted some privacy when they talked. "Yeah," He answered leading her to the staircase. Settling on the bench off to the side of the door, she handed him a lunch box. Accepting the lunch box, he sat down away from her.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to convince my father to transfer me here?" She asks scooting closer to him. "Pretty easy, I assume, since you do have him wrapped around you fingers," he answered chuckling. "That's not the point," she replied pouting.

"Why didn't you let me know when you left?" She asked after a moment of silence. "I wouldn't have transferred here if you hadn't completely cut me off," she said when he didn't answer. "I'm sorry," he said knowing the truth in her words. "I just thought it would make things easier for you. And if you weren't friends with me, the other kids would stop making you an outcast."

Looking at Heungsoo she giggled at his seriousness. "I was an outcast long before you showed up," she stated. "Did you forget, I'm a year younger than everyone and also the top of the class. Whether I was still friends with you or not even after you transfer, I would still be an outcast.... The only difference is I had no one on my side once you left...."

"I'm sorry," Heungsoo apologized noting the slight sadness in her tone. "Stop apologizing! I didn't come here to make you feel guilty, I just missed you," Hye Jin said with a light hit to his arm. "Did you miss me?" She asked. "You did, didn't you?" she said noting the slight tinge on his face.

"You know," she starts, "I noticed that you two are in the same class." Chewing slowly Heungsoo asks, "who?" "You and the class pres, of course," she answered. "We have nothing to do with each other," Heungsoo mutters, stabbing the stir fried pork with his chopsticks. 

"Fine fine, you don't have to impale the food. Ji Eun unnie showed me pictures of you two, a while back. Don't you think we look alike?" Hye Jin asks. "No," he glowered. Giggling at his face, she replied, "I know, I'm so much cuter." Shaking his head at her he continued his lunch, listening to her talk about everything and nothing at all. Though he would never admit it to her, he missed her rambling. If she knew, she would never give him a moment of peace and quiet. 

"You know~," she started sickening sweet. " Oh no," he interrupts knowing she only use that tone whenever she wants something. "I haven't even said anything yet!" "I know that tone, you only use it when you're going to ask me to do something." Pouting she glared at him, "it's not like I was going to ask you to do something ridiculous!" Raising a brow at her, he asked "remember that time you asked me to go shopping with you and you made me try on a bra you were going to buy for your cousin Tae woo as a joke?" Giggling at the memory she replied "but you looked so good in stripes! OH! I still have the picture!"

"I thought you deleted that picture?!" He growled out, face pink with embarrassment. "I did," she stated, "just not before I emailed it to myself." 

"I think our lunch hour is almost done," she said closing her empty lunch box. Checking his phone he nodded handing her the empty container. Happy at how quickly things are returning to how it used to be, she smiled at him. "Do you want to skip next period?" She asked. "Skipping class on your first day?" He replied his signature smirk in place.

"I can't help it, I just want to spend more time with you," she pouts. "It's not like I'll fall behind by ditching one class." "You never ditch class," Heungsoo states a smirk on his face. "Fine fine," Hye Jin replies her pout still firmly in place. "Come on," he says helping her up. Grabbing the lunchboxes with her free hand, she allowed him to pull her towards the door. "Wait," Hye Jin says pulling him to a stop. 

Turning to look at her, he raised a brow in question. Instead of saying anything, she stood on her toes and kissed him. "I wanted to ditch class so I could kiss you, stupid," she said looking at him through half lidded eyes. Once he processed what she'd just told him, a smirk made it's way to his lips. "You should have just said so," Heungsoo said, locking eyes with her. "You know I can't read subtle signs," he whispered leaning in as she met him half way. Their kiss was slow and gentle, as though they were both trying to remember how the other feel. She missed this, the feel of his strong hands on her waist, his hard body against the softness of hers. Forgetting the fallen lunchboxes, she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. "We're going to be late," Heungsoo mumbled against her lips, resting his forehead on hers. "One more," Hye Jin replies, gently on his bottom lip. "It's always going to be one more with you," he chuckles extracting himself from her. Picking up the lunchboxes he lead her back to class, chuckling at the glazed look in her eyes. 

Unbeknowst to them, two pairs of eyes were on them the entire time.

*****************

.He can't get her out of his head, of course he would never say it out loud. Jungho and Jihoon would think he's sick. He couldn't help noticing each time she flicks a note to Park Heungsoo her face would light up. It wasn't because he wanted to, his eyes just atomatically seek her out.

No one has ever caught his attention the way she did and it was disturbing, considering that she looks like Go Namsoon. 'Does that mean I'm attracted to Go Namsoon?!' He exclaimed in his head. 'No. No. Don't be ridiculous Lee Yi Kyung. It's just a coincidence that they look alike. It's not like you've ever paid attention to him anyways.' He thought reassuring himself.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts he looked up just to see Ahn Hye Jin and Park Heungsoo walking towards him, hands interlocked with one another. Taking a closer look he noticed the slight bruising of their lips and felt a flutter in his chest. 'Weird.' he thought having never felt like that unless Jungoh and Jihoon were hanging out without him. Shrugging off the feeling he went in search of his friends.

****************

AN: I know this has been a long time coming, and I want to apologize for how long it's taken for me to update this. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter :)