Ch 1

It was always you

A/N: I don't own any of the characters, well except for the ocs. This story might start off slow but bare with me.

*******************

Sitting on his bed she watch as her best friend pack the last of his things, his back to her.

"Were you going to tell me you're transferring again?" She asked him.

"No," he replied not turning to look at her. Cocking her head to the side, a look of confusion on her face. She just doesn't understand.

"Why? I'm going to find out later anyways. Why not just tell me first?"

That was the question he didn't want to answer. He had hoped she wouldn't find out until after he'd moved, but he has never been lucky. Slowly he turned to look at her. She didn't look upset or worse disappointed, just curious and a little bit hurt.

"I didn't want you to be disappointed," he answered. "Why would I be disappointed?" She asked, sometimes he can be so confusing! 

Did she really not know? Or was she just trying to make him say it? Deciding that she really doesn't know, he whispered, "I promised not to fight, but I couldn't even keep that promise...."

'Pabo,' she thought smiling softly. Getting up to sit beside him, she said, "pabo! I know you didn't start the fight! And if anything they deserved to get their butts kicked! It wasn't your fault, and I wouldn't be disappointed in you for defending yourself. It'd be a different story if you had sought them out and started the fight." 

Looking up from his lap, he saw nothing but the truth in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Hye Jin."

"You better be!" She joked poking his side. "I'd never forgive you if you left without saying anything!"

"Stop poking me," he laughed. "And if I don't?" She asks poking him some more.

"You asked for it!" He laughed, tackling her, long fingers tickling her sides. Laughing she tried to squirm away from him only to have him settle more firmly on top of her.

"I give! I give!" She cried tears streaming down her face. Smirking at the girl underneath him, her hair a mess, face streaked in tears of laughter, eyes sparking with love. He placed his hands besides her face. He loved moments like these, hidden away from everyone, just the two of them. 

"You know," she says, looping her arms around his neck, "this is a very compromising position." "I know," he replied leaning in until their nose touched. "Any closer and I might think you'd want to kiss me," she whispers eyeing his lips. "And if I do?" His breath caressing her cheek. Eyes half closed she says, "I wouldn't mind it."

That was all he needed, closing the space between them capturing her lips. A sigh left her lips as he kissed her. She loves when he kiss her, the feel of his hard body over her soft one always made her feel safe. She sighed again as she felt his fingers trace patterns on her body. 

'The things her sighs do to me,' he thought, her bottom lip for entrance. Without hesitation she gave it to him. Her tongue dancing with his for a moment before giving him access to the warm cavern of . 

"OH MY GOD!" Someone exclaimed. Startled they pulled apart. Blushing, both turned towards the exclamation. "Noona!" "Unnie!" They exclaimed in unison. 

Getting over her embarrassment of walking in on her brother's make out session she says, "I just wanted to let you two know that dinner is ready." Before either of them could say anything, she walked away. 'His door has to remain open at all times from now on!' She thought blush still staining her face.

Silence, neither knew what to say as they watch Ji Eun walk away. Looking up at him she laughed, his face was hilarious! Staring at the girl beneath him, he cocked a brow. "I-it's ju-just your f-face!" She said between giggles. Shaking his head, he leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss. "Come on, let's go eat." "Ok."

"Stay the night?" He asks as they made their way downstairs. Smiling softly she held his hand, "I was going to even without you asking."

*******

Dinner was an awkward affair. Both girls couldn't look at one another and conversations ending in yes no answers. None knew what to say regarding what had happened. 

"Will you be staying the night?" Ji Eun asks clearing the dishes.

"Um... yes, I'll just stay with Heun-"

"No!" Ji Eun exclaimed, "it isn't proper for an unwed couple to sleep together! You'll sleep with me tonight, you can borrow some of my clothes as well." Sharing a look with Heungsoo she shrugged. "Alright."

Happy with how quickly she was able to get the two teens to comply with her wishes, she turned to her brother.

"Why don't you get ready for bed Heungsoo, Hye Jin and I will take care of the dishes." Knowing a command when he hear it, he just nods. There's no point in arguing with her. Looking at Hye Jin, he stiffled a laugh. She hates washing the dishes. 

**********

Sighing for what seemed like the hundredth time she gathered her borrowed clothes and walked towards the restroom. 'I can't believed she caught us in the middle of that!' She thought mortified. Lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the restroom door opening, she also didn't notice him until she bumped in to his chest face first.

Startled she looked up just to see him smirking down at her. "What are you doing?!" She hissed, eyes sweeping his nearly form, not that she minded of course, but if his sister were to come out of her room and saw them.... "You ran into me," he states crossing his arms over his muscled chest. His smirk widens as her eyes followed his arms to his chest. 

"Like what you see?" He teased running his right hand down his chest to just above his towel, loving the way her eyes followed. Realizing what he was doing she flushed. "You're a jerk!" She said pushing him out of the way. Closing the door behind her she muttered, "he did that on purpose!" He must have heard her for she could hear his chuckles fading as he walked away.

************

It was nearly 2 in the morning when she finally slid out of Ji Eun's bed. Carefully as to not make any noise she tip toed her way upstairs careful of the squeaky stairs as she went. She knew she shouldn't, but she can't help herself. She sleeps better with his arms around her.

Sneaking into his room was the easy part, the hard part was to not get hit from trying to sneak into his bed. The last time they went on a school trip together, she almost received a black eye from sneaking into his bed. "Oppa," she whispered, pulling back his blanket. "Hm?" He mumbled turning towards her. Good thing he's a light sleeper she thought climbing into bed with him. 

"You shouldn't be in here," he mumbled burrying his face in her hair. "I can't sleep without my body warmer," she joked snuggling into his body heat. "Hm..." was his mumbled reply. Relaxing into each other's warmth they both drifted to sleep. Neither noticed Ji Eun standing by the door. 

'No point in waking them up just to separate them,' she thought. "I just don't want to worry about flying fists, that's all," she said to herself.

***************

Well.... that's it for the first chapter! Lol what do you guys think? R&R please 😀😀😀