Chapter 2: From the North.

Ms. Rebellious.

Earphones on with loud music as I sat at a far corner of the cafeteria where no one would probably sit or pay attention to there since it was near the dumpster.

A really smelly one, by the way. Just how long have they not cleared the trash can?

I looked at the food tray that I took from the lunch lady just a while ago. Sure that the food looked so much different from my other prestigious schools, but the aroma of it wouldn’t lose to it.

Especially when we have kimchi jjigae for our lunch menu that day. It was really unsighted to see me drooling over a fine- tray of food with just the soup and the rice.

It has been a while since I have an authentic Korean cuisine. All those while I have been eating western cuisine such as steak, fish & chips, etc. because elites always eat the most expensive food. They were never sick of it but well, I did.

Just as I was about to send the first spoonful of rice into my mouth, the chairs around me were pulled out. I closed my mouth and looked up to see two girls and a guy sitting down on the chairs without any invitation from me.

Did I accidentally took their table?

 

“Annyeong.” The girl in front of me waved at me cutely with her small eyes that seemed to disappear when she smiled.

I took out my earphones, trying not to be rude, and bowed to her slightly while looking at her with a confused look. That sinister smile that she was carrying it on her face, I could sense something not good was going to happen.

“Let’s not beat around the bushes and go straight to the topic.” Another girl sitting beside me with cat-eye makeup spoke with her husky voice. “Who send you here?” she asked firmly.

“Huh?” I looked at them with my brow furrowed in confusion.

What do they mean?

“Let’s not make this hard for all of us. Tell us who send you here and we will send back alive.” The cute girl warned.

“M-My parents?” I replied unsure if those were the answer they were looking for.

It sure sounded sort of dump on that kind of situation, but it was the truth that my parents send me to that school.

“Do you think we are still some 3 years old kids who believe in that piece of ?” the cat-eye girl raised her brow at me.

The atmosphere was getting more and more intense as 3 pairs of eyes looking at me with an unhappy way which was very not welcoming for a new student like me.

Did I do something wrong to piss them off? I thought and tried to figure what I had done the moment I stepped into the school.

Nothing.

I was literally minding my own business until I bumped into the lame guy and his friend decided to ask me stupid question.

The cat-eye girl sighed when I was left speechless. “Did Suho send you here? Or Taeyong?” she mentioned some familiar names.

I stared at with my jaw slightly ajar when she mentioned the two names. How the heck did she knew someone from my previous school?

Still not getting any answer from me when I was trying to figure out what kind of relationship or connection she had with the names she just mentioned a while ago, she sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

“Just because you keep quiet doesn’t mean you don’t have to answer us. We are still demanding for an answer. So why are you here? What do you want to get from us?” the cute girl tried to be patient with me but I could sense it wouldn't last anymore longer if I was still keeping quiet.

“N-Nothing?” I shook my head.

The cat-eye girl sighed again. “Do you really wanna make this hard for all of us? Just answer us already!” She demanded.

Wait, guys!” the quiet guy with spectacle who was sitting next to the cute girl finally spoke. “From the record, SM Academy asked her to withdraw.”

How the heck did he know I was from SM Academy and furthermore, I was told to withdraw?! I frowned at him with a surprised look for knowing too much about me when it wasn't even a day in my new school.

“You did a background search on me?” I tried to figure out.

“Educational background.” He corrected and wiggled his fingers with a smirked. “Just a little fingers exercise on our school system.”

“Unbelievable!” I gasped at him slightly in shock.

I couldn’t believe someone would actually do a background search on me. It means there would be a high chance that he might found out my family background as well which was the last thing I wished it would happen.

Humans would always like to up to rich people. Always.

“Whether you believe it or not, leave this school before we make you. I don't care who send you here but just get the hell out” The cat-eye girl warned.

Enough is enough.

It seemed like whatever I told them just a while ago didn’t go into their goldfish brains when I told them I was sent to this school by my parents and there was nothing I wanted to get from them.

What on earth was there for me to take from them?!

“And whether you believe it or not, I was sent here by my parents and there is completely nothing I want from you guys. Want me to leave? I’m sorry that I can’t. If I can leave, I wouldn’t even be enrolled in this school at the first place.” I snapped as I lose my cool towards them.

The three of them were taken aback by my sudden outburst when they looked at me with a pair of surprised eyes.

Yes, that was right. Surprise, es. Try testing my patient again when I was trying to be cool about every single thing here.

I scoffed at them when they were all looked speechless.

Looking at them like that, I sighed and threw my spoon into the tray before pushing my chair out since they made me lost my appetite with the unnecessary conversation.

“Well, if there’s nothing then please excuse my pathetic . I need to go to a corner and cry because I was unwillingly sent here and was framed as an under spy.” I took my tray and rolled my eyes at the three of them before leaving the table.

Just because I was from SM Academy they thought that I was one of their foes. I didn’t even get myself involve with people like Suho or Taeyong, I just knew them because they were pretty popular in school for their looks along with their friends.

What a pain in the . I rolled my eyes to myself.

 

 

Author’s POV.

 

Right after Leehi, Suhyun and Chanhyuk had a talk with Kwon Jihae, they went to meet their other friends at the hideout all the way to the back of the school in an empty classroom where they were no students going in and out.

“She said her parents send her here.” Suhyun reported to her friends.

After Bobby heard that Jihae was from the North, he and his group of friends took extra cautious on her and did a background search on her. North and the West have been rival since forever.

In fact, all cardinal directions have been rivals to one another. For what reasons? No one ever knew. It was just something that has been pass down since long ago and their hatred towards each other have never been ease. 

“I swear she is a mouthful.Leehi remarked when she recalled the little conversation with Jihae.

Suhyun and Chanhyuk nodded with agreement.

“So does that mean she has nothing to do with Exo or NCT? Man… I hate those two.” Bobby bounced the basketball as he sat on the couch.

“It seemed like she has nothing to do with them, but still we need to be careful. You never know that was just an act.” Chanhyuk pointed out and everyone nodded their head.

“I don’t think Exo and NCT would stand so low by sending a girl into our school to check on us. They could have come here by themselves. Right, B.I?” Jinhwan nudged the younger kid beside him who was also known as Hanbin, the lamest guy Jihae called.

B.I agreed on what his hyung said and nodded his head with a frowned. “For now, let’s just keep an eye on her.”

Everyone else in the room nodded upon the order as B.I was their leader among them even though Jinhwan was the oldest there.

“Chanhyuk, do you mind doing a background search on her for me?” B.I looked over to Chanhyuk for a request.

Chanhyuk was the hacker in the group. He could easily access to any system within a few minutes, even the well-known computer genius couldn’t beat Chanhyuk on his skills. Too bad, his skills were put on to doing illegal stuff.

“Sure.” He shrugged since it was an easy job for him.

Kwon Jihae.... B.I thought as his frown got deeper.

He didn't know why but the hours of staring at Jihae during class makes him confused. He just sorts of having a burning feeling inside him when he looked at Jihae, but yet he couldn't figure what was that.

He was very positive that the feeling doesn't include romance, it was just something he couldn't figure out yet....