Blossom

Baby, Let's Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two girls are standing infront of an abandoned field.

"So..." 

". . ." 

"I guess they are not opening today." 

". . . sorry." 

Usually Baekhyun is the one that help her setting up a date or hangout with girls she's interested in. Tonight, Baekhyun is busy with his business back in pub. Wheein decides to take a challenge to do this herself, and the 1st attempt fails. Other than that, Wheein is very apologetic since she's the one that offer to take Moonbyul here. Only to find out later that they are not opening today - making Wheein flustered.

 

Seeing Wheein silent, Moonbyul comes up with another idea. 

"Do you want to go into another pub? or walk around instead?" 

"I'm not much of a drinker though." Wheein replies almost shyly.

"Let's just take a walk around the beach then. Pub is not my cup of tea anyway."

"Ok..." Wheein pouts - feeling bad. 

"Why pouting?"

"Just...feeling bad."

"We could visit tomorrow, no worry! Now, let's go!" Moonbyul smiles warmly at Wheein. She isn't sure whether it's the alcohol, but she finds Wheein very adorable.

 

Moonbyul then takes the lead, and holds Wheein's hands to walk toward the beach. Moonbyul doesn't think much about the skinship though, but it makes Wheein's cheeks get red fast. She's glad that Moonbyul is infront of her - otherwise, Moonbyul would see her state.

 

After a while, they reach the beach - Moonbyul suddenly runs very fast toward the beach, and stand infront of it while breathing. Wheein just simply walks from behind, and stands next to Moonbyul. 

"Haa....this is nice, all is nice." Moonbyul exhales heavily while closing her eyes to feel the surrounding (almost dramatically)

"Are you overwhelmed by something?" Wheein asks genuinely.

Moonbyul nods. 

"Is that why you are here?" Wheein couldn't hear much back in the pub, but she's indeed interested to know more. 

"Yes . .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter