Chapter 3

Hello there stalker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When did you pee last time?"Jessica asked the person in phone. Hyoyeon got choked and gave her friend 'What the hell?' look.

The women on the other line shrieked,"Hang up you freak!". 

Hyoyeon striked out another number and told,"Here goes our 15th attempt of finding his number". Jessica gave her a look,"It would've never happened if you remembered last two digits of his number".

Hyoyeon sighed,"Don't blame me! I thought I could remember, but then he came along and I forgot because of all those ruckus".

Jessica rolled her eyes,"Don't even start". She grabbed the paper from her friend's hands,"This would be our last attempt of calling him. If it doesn't turn out to his number, tomorrow I will ask him for his number straight away".

Hyoyeon slouched in the couch and looked up at her friend with puppy eyes,"You won't do that to me right?". Jessica groaned,"Uhhhh! Don't you dare give me that look".

Hyoyeon pouted more,"Is it working?" She gave her a deadpanned look,"No".

 Hyoyeon rolled her eyes,"Okay whatever. I just want to get his number".

Jessica dialed a random number which isn't striked out, and waited for the person to pick the call.

The person didn't pick the call and it went straight to voicemail. She was about to cut the call but got interrupted by the machine,"Get it into your thick head that I  don't want to talk to you if your hear this. Don't you dare leave a message".

Jessica hollered by laughter and smirked at hyoyeon ,"Consider that we found his number".

***************************

"Oh just cut the crap and call his damn number", Jessica said as she popped a M&M into .

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?" Hyoyeon frowned.Jessica got up from the couch,"That's it!Give me your mobile.Imma going to call him".

Hyoyeon shrieked,"No. I'll call him". Jessica rolled her eyes,"Then call him already. No wait! Don't!".

Hyoyeon eyes her questioningly as she said,"He would know it's you if he hear your voice since we talked".

Hyoyeon started to hyperventilate,"You're right! Oh my God what do I do now?". Jessica gave her friend a deadpanned look,"You know for a girl who's nerd you sure don't know how it works". Hyoyeon frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter