Chapter 1

Hello there stalker!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "Stop looking at him like a creep, weirdo!" Jessica huffed and sat on a seat beside Hyoyeon.

       Hyoyeon almost jumped over from her seat, placing her hands on her racing heart to calm her breath.

       "You scared me, dimwit!". Jessica smiled sweetly at her,"That's the point".

       Jessica started to rant,"I gave a bloody nose to a . She was teasing me for my fashion sense. Oh Puh-lease we all know who's the pro here. Don't we?". She looked at her teal color top and pink color leggings,"See? I don't look that bad right? May be I am? I need to give a make over to my wardrobe.Don't you think?"

        Hyoyeon who was busy looking at Luhan turned to look at her questioningly,"Huhh??".

          Jessica sighed,"Forget it. I shouldn't have wasted my breath on you even though I know you wouldn't listen to me"

           She started to dig in to her lunch.She was about to take a bite of the burger, but was interrupted by her best friend.

           "God Jess! Did you notice that Luhan and I are wearing the same color today? Don't you think we're destined to be with each other?"

             "Oh for the love of God Hyo! You're being so dramatic".

               She rolled her eyes,"Well,i am your friend. What do you expect me to be?".

              Jessica smirked,"You got me there! So when are you going to confess your undying love to Luhan?".

                   Hyoyeon shrieked,"Are you insane? I couldn't even talk with him normally. How can I even tell him?".

                  She smirked,"You know you can always message him". Hyoyeon beamed for once,"Yeah! That would do good!", but frowned realising,"But I don't have his number".

                   "You,my friend, will never going to initiate the talk with him. So i am, being a fantabulous friend, going to help you".

                 Hyoyeon frowned,"How's that?". Jessica smirked,"We're going to take his number from principal's office".

               "Are you crazy? Do you know what would happen if we get caught?"

                Jessica gave her a knowing smirk,"Only if we get caught. Are you going to take risk for your love or do you like to being called a cat lady for your rest of your life?"

               She gazed at Luhan who was fooling ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter