Chapter 2

No more hope in life

After a few hours of laying down on the couch and the stopping!........i got up and walked to the bathroom, i put my ear close to the door to hear anyone else in the bathroom.........luckly i heard no one but that luck was soon gone.

As soon as i entered the bathroom as  i turned to face the shower......there stand jungkook......ING LOOKING AT ME SHOCKED! I stood there shocked too and my cheeks started to heat up.

"J-jungkook!I-im so sorry!" I said blushing while i looked down at the floor. It went silent which made me more nervous......(wait why am i nervous?)

The silence got interrupt by foot steps that got closer to me and a giggle. I looked up and i blushed more because jungkook was face to face with me staring at me with seducing eyes and a smirk.

"Well well what do we have hear huh?" Jungkook said, i got even more nervous so i started to step back but he was following each step i took and was still staring at me with hungry eyes.

"J-jungkook...."i whimpered but he said nothing, my back hit the door and i looked at jungkook with a worried look. He put his right arm right beside my head and put it on the door, i got more nervous because i new what might happen.

He put his face close to mine but i turned my head the other way hopeing he wont kiss me but he put face closer to my ear.

He my ear and made a noise , "ha~ hopie hyung~" i blushed and put my hands on his chest to try to push him away but he grabbed them and put them above my head.

"J-jungkook s-stop please....." i said.                             

"Why should i? It seems like u like it" he smirked

"Y-you cant!" 

"Why not huh?"

"j-jimin......your cheating on him!" I tried to make an excuse so he can change his mind. It didnt work as plan.......

"So? How come he can cheat and not me?" I looked at him confused.

"W-what do you mean?" 

"I caught him making out with tae.......so i ed him rough and told him to off after we were done" he said as he let go of my hands and looked down.

"J-jungkook its ok...." i always had a weak spot for jungkook so i hugged him. Which was not such a good idea.

He smiled then picked me up.

"YA PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

He laughed and swung me over his shoulder then opened the bathroom door and walked to my room.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well ill see guys in next chapter! Byeeeeee :)