Chapter 1

No more hope in life

JHOPE POV.

beep~  beep~  beep~  bee-

"Ash why does this happen...."i said as i tured off the alarm clock. I get up and walk to the bathroom but when i walk past jimins room i hear .

​​​​​"Ah~ kookie~"  "KOOKIE~! HARDER~"  "ah jimin you feel so good"

"ASH why in the morning?" I whisper to myself. Ill tell you jungkook is all the time and is all over jimin all the time, i remember when he slapped my and god ill tell you it hurt like a son of a !

I still feel the pain, i laugh and i just continue to the bathroom and...........i hear AGAIN!!!! Like will these guys not do it in the morning in the ING SHOWER!!! 

I groan and walk to the living room and flopped down on the couch, i turn on my back looking at the ceiling. I always wondered how it was to have ........i know it seems weird but i never dated anyone before or kissed anyone........well my mom use to kiss me goodnight when i was little but no one else.....

I never did touch myself and i tend not to, geez jungkook is younger than me and knows more about then me, i do remember a girl asking me out but i rejected her nicely and told her i was gay, instead of her saying " i understand...." the yelled at me and ran away crying all dramatically.

No one ever asked me out again.......but i dont care, oh ya ill tell u another thing.........ing jeon jungkook even hits on me, he back hugs me, touches my thighs ALOT!, stares at me, whispers weird things into my ears (UAL THINGS LIKE WTF!),touches my .

No wonder they call him international playboy, but hes all the time and when jimin is busy or out in another schedule he always flirts with me and tries to seduce me..........the worst part is that i always blush! He smirks when he sees me flustered but i try to act cool and say "Y-ya shut up" or "I-IM YOUR HYUNG TREAT ME RESPECT U BRAT!!!"

​​​​there was a time when we were at a fan sign and he whispered in my ear "hyung if your lonely at night you can always pay a visit to my room~" then he my ear, i shivered and blushed, he also whispered "aw is hyung blushing? How cute~" he touched my thigh but i said "y-you brat! You have jimin! You ert!" I punched his arm and he pouted but turned away.

Hes a brat and A ERT!

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY GUYS HOPE U LIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!