Chapter 3

No more hope in life

JHOPE POV.

as soon we as we entered the room he put down on the bed.

"Im going to go get something on ok?" He said while looking at me.

my eyes widen because i forgot he was , i slowly nodded and he walked out.

"What am i getting into...into........AH IM LATE FOR MY DANCE PRACTICE!" I got up and rushed to my closet to go get sweats and a shirt but I HAD NO CLEAN SHIRTS!!!!

i pace palmed because i remembered that i was supposed to wash my clothes last night but i was too lazy.

I groaned loudly and i got an idea.....mmmmmm ah maybe its a bad idea.....but i need a clean shirt.

​​​i walked out of my room looking for jungkook, i looked in his room but there was no one........all the rest of the members must of went to practice.

​​​​​​​"YAH JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I yelled.

"IM THE BATHROOM!!!!" What the hell is he doing in the bathroom again?

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door anddd.............." FOR CRIST SAKE WHY ARE YOU STILL "i said as i covered my eyes.

"Aw hyung you dont have to be shy.............were both men" he said as grabbed both of my hands and i opened my eyes hesitantly.

​​​"what man all i see is a CHILD!" He look at me shocked but he smirked.

"Oh ya? All i see is a .........HAHAHAHA!!!!" He started to laugh.

"y-YAH DONT L-LAUGH YOU BRAT!!!!!"

"I-ITS A SIN!!" I yelled which was a bad idea.......

​​he stopped laughing and stared at me.

"Really? Is this a sin?" He said as he put a hand on my crotch. I blushed and tried to remove his hand , his hand tightened.

"A-ah jungkook s-sto-ah" he laughed at me.

"I was joking hyung but were you getting ?" 

"N-NO! WHY WOULD I!" Im sick of this kid but i have to ask him a question.

​​​​​​​"the reason why i was hear was to ask you if i can borrow one of your shirts and not get harrast by you!"

"I was not harassing you.............but ya sure you can"

"REALLY?!!?! THANK YO-"

" but you have to do something for me first" i got dumb founded......i should have known he would so called an award just for me borrowing his shirt.

"Fine what is it..?"

​​​​​"Shower with me?" I eyes widen.

"NOOOOO" i said as i glared at him.

"Fine then where one you us-"

"FINE I WILL" I was sort of ok will it because i hadn't taken a shower but not with a ERT.

"Ok then ill be in the shower while you can join me" he smirked as he got in the shower.

my LIFE!!!