The Brand New Plan

Sunspot

☀️

“Oooooh.” Her classmates reacted as they watched the poor kid fall to the ground.

She turned around and dusted her hands. “Show’s over.” She announced.

Not even a hint of concern or pity was given to the unconscious alien that day.

Everyone returned to their seats and chatted away as if nothing happened.

Maybe they couldn’t care less about the strange boy… or maybe they were afraid of accepting the same fate as the boy if they acted against Eunhee.

After watching her classmates get back to the way they were before the concert, Eunhee returned to her seat and placed her head back on the desk.

“Hey.” Jiyoung called her stressed friend.

“Jiyoung.” She called back. “Is it really illegal to kill your brother?”

“I’m afraid so.” She replied. “That law applies to every human being.”

Eunhee sat up with a smirk. “Human being? Just human beings?”

“Ya. Kim Eunhee. You and I both know he’s just some delusional human boy. So don’t even think about it.”

“Tch. Can’t I at least enjoy the thought of it?” She jokingly asked. “Killing him now would be too obvious anyway.” She added in a whisper.

“Besides… I have a feeling that you and him are going to spend a lot of time together from now on.” Jiyoung told her, grinning about her new idea.

“NO.” Eunhee firmly retorted as she chews on her lunch.

“Oh come on. You saw it yourself!” “ He’s crazy, but he definitely has talent.” Jiyoung emphasized.

“No. There is no way I’m going to ask him to help me with the show.” Eunhee stubbornly countered. “I mean look at him.” She added and glanced out the window where the boy continued to dance and sing despite his near death experience.

Jiyoung sighed at the eye-piercing sight. “Then can you at least tell him to stop? The guy’s going to pass out sooner or later from exhaustion.”

“Why? It’s actually what I’m waiting for.” She said with a mischievous snicker.

“Eunhee.” Her angelic friend whined.

She scowled at her friend’s lack of humour. “Fine.”

Just as what her friend had requested, Eunhee opened the heavy glass window again to put a stop the boy’s madness.

 “YA!” “BAEKHYUN!” She called him. “YOU CAN STOP NOW!”

Her loud and clear command, however, didn’t affect the boy’s performance.

                “Don’t stop dancing and singing no matter how many times she tells you to stop.” Eunho said.

I can do this. Baekhyun thought with determination as he continued to dance.

“Well… I tried.” Eunhee told her friend, closing the window.

Jiyoung shook her head and pouted at the heartless girl.

“Alright alright.” Eunhee whined, rolling her eyes.

“I’LL FORGIVE YOU IF YOU GET IN HERE AND GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE!!” She shouted at him.

“YES! It worked!” the proud alien cheered, wiping off his sweat as he picked up her baseball-like shoe.

“Satisfied?” She sarcastically asked Jiyoung, earning a smile from her.

“Eunhee!” Baekhyun gleefully called as he entered the room with the shoe in his hand.

“Yea yea. Now can you stop shouting my name?!” She replied with the opposite mood.

The bright alien smiled regardless and approached the high-tempered girl.

“Give me my shoe first.” She commanded.

“Okay.” He replied and knelt down to put on the thrown footwear for her.

“W-what are you doing? “I can do it myself!” She stuttered, surprised by the Cinderella notion.

Oooos and Awws echoed within the room as her fellow students watched the romantic scene.

“Just let me do it.” He gladly replied, slipping her small foot into her white sneaker.

“Y-ya…” She bashfully reacted, feeling like a princess.

He tied her shoelaces twice to prevent it from getting undone. “There.” He said and looked up to see Eunhee’s reaction to his sweet gesture.

 

“OH MY---”