Chapter two

New Life

Minseok's pov:

I woke up next day with a tribble headache ...mom was right i stressed myself.

It was 7am oh im going to be late !! I got up quickly i went to take a quick shower then dried my hair and wore a pair of black skinny jeans and white shirt , looked again at the clock it was 7.30 am oh i still have thirty minutes ... i decided to wear my black sweatshirt as well but  when i was searching for it in my closet i heard some noises coming from the side ..i turned to see where exactly i noticed its from those cracks ... not again .

I shrugged away those nasty thoughts and pulled my sweatshirt followed with my backpack then quit the room.

Down there mom has already prepared the breakfast so i smiled to myself . But when i looked on the dining table i found my father reading the newspaper and he was ready to leave for work too .

"Morning!" I said with loud voice to steal their attention."Minseok-ah you are up already!" Mom replied in a cheerful accent...father didnt tho! Is he still mad at me from the last night?? Uhhh what did he expect from a teenager like  me especially when he doesnt like new things??? What a wierd father ... he didnt even try to believe me .

I went to sit against him on the table but i didnt say anything "you know minseokkie...you look nice today did you put eyeliner??" He said cutting the awkwardness between us "i always do appa thats not even a new thing"i replied coldly...i dont know what actually."hmmmm i see ...ehm your mother will drive you today ,you will like the new school im sure"he said changing the topic but i didnt reply..i didnt know what to say actually ,i know i wont .

I was the first to stand up calling for mom to leave , she came few seconds after and we left heading to the new school.

 

We finally arrived .wow its bigger than what i imagined . "SM highschool"  i read on the front door, " okay first of all...we should go see the headmester of this school he asked to be the first see you after seeing your grades" mom said that made me blush slightly .

 

The school was even bigger from the inside ... it was way better than my ious one .. i was looking arround when mom said" alright here is it...the headmester's office ..wait here until i call for you" and entered after nocking ofcourse.

I was waiting as she said when a group of boys passed me ... they were all nice looking but there....a boy with pale sking,messy brown hair and doe eyes..he was hot ..wait what?? He looked at me and gave me a smile,I looked immediately down .. why did he smile?? 

"Alright minseok-ah come in" i heard mom opening the door and telling me to go in so i did.

"This is my son ,mr lee" mom said politely..i bowed once she said that "good morning sir" i greeted firmly, he chuckled"well i see you are good boy hmm? And good boya deserve good treatment too right? So i will personally take you to you first class" then stood up " thank you very much for your kindness mr lee... i hope you take care of him "mom said"dont worry mrs kim ..you can leave now he will be fine here" he said back ...my heartbeats started to get faster.

Mom soon left and mr lee took me to my first class i think it's begun already .

Mr lee opened the door and all the students stood up immediately with a slight bow, there teacher looked at me then said" hello mr lee!" "Hello mr yoon ...i think you gonna have a new student in your class .. * pointed at me * kim minseok a new transfered student please take care of him" mr lee replied then left" alright introduce yourself please" the teacher said .... what??introducing??oh no i hate being center of attention ." W..well  my name is kim minseok im new here ... hope you accept me  in  your family" i finished with a bow ... all the eyea was on me ... the girls started to murmer and whisper to eachother " you are lucky there is and empty seat over there ,go sit " the teacher ordered and i obeyed ....there was sitting a boy with sharp cheek bones and cat like lips ...i sat beside him ...he was smiling at me ... he made me blush why everyone smiling at me today?? Do i look funny...i didnt look at him but i felt his look on me ..he was stealing glances while the teacher was explaining the lesson.

 

Finally its the end of the class and the bell rang..so the teacher collected his stuff an quit."hello! My name is jongdae and you can call me chen .  Whats yours?" The boy said ..."m..minseok" i said quitely i wasnt very sociable in first place .."minnie!! Oh how cute...where are you from??" I think he was talkactive "Guri" my answer was short ..he was about to speak again but was inturped by another teacher coming in  so i focused on the new lesson.

After who knows how many classes its finally  break and the bell rang again ..."finally...ahh that was so boring" chen said but i didnt reply , i just stood up to exit then a cute boy jumped on jongdae's back jockingly"yaaah minseok, where are you going?" They boy said like i was his friend ..i didnt reply i just gave him a confused look and he started to laugh"stop it baekhyun you are annoying him" chen said pushing him " what? Nooo im not...am i seokkie???" Baekhyun said with puppy eyes....he is so strange whats that?? "No you dont annoy me :) ohh excuse me i need to have a look around the school.. and left without their reply ... but when i quit the class i pumped into someone..it was a boy "oh im really sorry " he said but his korean wasnt so good " oh its okay nevermind" i said back smiling ..then he looked at me surprised" you! You are not a student here right??" He was amazed i dont have any idea why.."no im but its still my first day whats wrong??" I asked confused then he laughed" dont worry i was just surprised by your react ...if you were a student here for so long then you would punch me once i pump into you " he said still laughing...i chuckled that was funny but i would never actually punch someone pump into me .."i will be carefull then" i replied cheerfully and he laughed even more "you look funny and cute ...whats your name?" He said" minseok...kim minseok..you?" .."im yixing ..the student council presdent btw im chinese" he answered kindly" so where were you going??" He asked but i didnt know the answer "i dont know its my first day" he then asked again" comn then i will show you around but first lets go meet my friends" he suggested and took me to the yard outside...we heade to a huge tree where a group of boys were sitting under it... there was baekhyun and chen and that handsome boy i saw at the morning....they were 6..later i learnt their names ..luhan was the boy i met at the morning ..baekhyun the fluffy but ert ball of the group..chanyeol a year older but he was baekhyun's boyfriend and theor happy virus..kyungso or D.O the satan of the group and there was jongin or kai his boyfriend too ...they were all nice and i felt comfortable among them .

 

They day went quickly and i found mom infront of the main gate of the school waiting for me ...i entered the car and she started to drive back to our home 

"So how was your day??" She asked " great..i have new friends" i said smiling " i told you ...our new life wont be that bad " she chukled an i nodded ..she was right damn that..."yea yea ... im hungry drive faster " i laughed slightly and so did she....

 

When we arrived i was met with my father spreading his arms wide waiting for a hug..." happy birthday seok-ah...sorry we couldnt celebrate your birthday yesterday and i wanna say sorry for what happened too " i cant believe my eyes ....omg dad i love you so much he didnt forgive my birthday...i ran into him letting him hugging me tight....mom was smiling... he then let go and gave me a medium sized box covered , i opened it and found completed percy jackson series books omg i love you so much dad... i hugged him again and thanked him .

 

***********************

 

While kim family was celebrating minseok's family ...up there was a certain shadow ...watching every single move minseok does "enjoy..i think these pretty eyes wont shine like that again.....hahahahahahaha"........

 

 

Well...its done the second chapter is finally out i wnted to post it yesterday but couldnt sorry....if there is any mistake bare with me im sorry...and oh ...dont forget to tell me ur opinion and if you have any question..feel free to ask :)) thanks for reading