Chapter one

New Life

Minseok's pov:

Hello my name's kim minseok and i was born in Guri,south korea , today im turning seventeen and guess what we wont celebrate my birthday here in our house nor city we are moving to a new city ..its called seoul , I've heard about it many times before. its said that its a beautiful city however im not interesting in moving to live there. i was born here ,lived my whole life here and all my memories was here .i dont even know how my life will be there but i cant say no its my father career.

I was loooking through my room's window watching the workers taking our stuff in that truck "I will miss everything here"i said to myself and realized that i was crying silently ... while i was clearing my tears my mom entered " minseok!its time to leave son " she said in a very kind voice "should we really leave??" I asked her with bleeding eyes .."im sorry to say yes dear...it'll be very difficult if your father travels daily you know...he is going to work in seoul"she replied calmly..i sighed and gave her a small nod , she felt that i wasnt okay so she walk closer to me and tapped my shoulder"minnie! I know its not easy to change your life   especially when you dont get used to things easily but trust me ..seoul is a nice city you will like it " she tried to comfort me but deep inside me i think its not useful im still tearing up...

We heard my father's voice calling for us so my mom told me to follow her downstair so we can leave ...soon i did after saying my goodbye to my room for the last time.

 

Our drive wasnt short but i didnt say anything until we arrived ..

The new house was bigger and much better than the ious one but i still like the ious one more ..

When we entered my father was very happy " did you like the new house minseok-ah??" I didnt hear what he said though so he repeated again what he said "huh?!...oh yea its nice" i lied though ..i didnt like the new house i felt strange feeling when we entered it ...like if it was very cold or maybe more....it was freezing cold but my parents didnt seem to feel the same ..."alright minseok-ah..your room is up there ...that one" he said pointing on the first room on the right upstairs...i nodded" well im very tired ...excuse me i will have some rest it was a long  drive"i said then recieved two nods from them ... i carried my luggage and got upstairs to my new room...

 

 

Minseok's mother was feeling her son " poor boy he doesnt get used to things easily" she said quitely.." i know but what can i do....who knows he might find who looks after him her " he replied calmly " i hope so" she said looking up where its minseok's new room ..

 

Minseok's pov:

I entered my new room and put down my luggage "so ...hello room im your new owner " i said checking it but one thing cought my eyes .... there on one corner was dark cracks like its not from the same room ...it was completely different part "hmmmm whats that exactly?" Then a question popped in my mind ...who was the owner of that house and why didnt he or she take care of that part of the room?? But of course  i wont get my answer ... i took out everything and organized it in its right place ...after two hours i felt quite tired it was a long day actually and tomorrow will be my first day in my so called new school ..i decided to sleep finally since i woke up early , mom called for dinner but i told her im not really hungry and went to sleep...

        ******************

At midnight minseok was asleep but not actually in deep sleep since its new place ...when he his left he noticed something.... the cracks is getting wider and there is a red light coming from it.... he got up immediately and got closer....there was a black liquid leaking from the cracks too ...what the hell is that?? Minseok thought ...he focused on the center but before he did anything a huge thing had came out from it and attacked him with open mouth...at that moment "ahhhhhhhh"..

Minseok's pov:

I woke up screaming ,what the hell was that ....i looked on my left to see the same light and the same liquid omg!!! I freaked out and ran out as fast as i could .

I went directly to my parents room" open up appa please!!" I said nearly crying ..mom opened the door with a worried look" whats going on minseok?" She asked worriedly..."the room is possessed " i cried trying to takd my breath "what the heck ..there no such a thing why are you saying that?" My father said..i told them what i saw "its okay sweetheart ,com'n Min lets see whats going on" suggested my mom and my father brought an iron stick then we all went back to my room..

When we entered my father the light and examined it but there was nothing but my empty luggage on the floor " well i see no ghosts and no lights!"he said in a mocking way " i swear ....there was a dark liquid and red light" i said back...." what are you really trying to do eh?? We wont leave that place you useless so stop pretending that this house is possessed okay" he shouted at me for the first time ....he had never done that" im not pretending anything" i said looking down ... i felt weak i dont know why " well tell me where is that ing ghost if you are saying the truth" he continued shouting and i didnt find a reply "thats what i thought too , there is no ghosts ....listen kim minseok..whether you like it or not we wont go back to Guri...its better for you to get used to that okay" with that he left the room ... i fell on my knees and cried so hard he had never tret me like that ...mom was silent the while conversation but she finally spoke and sit on her knees to hug me in comforting way" calm down minseok-ah..your father is just so tired its our first day here after all.... he will be fine tomorrow " " im not lying eomma ... i saw red light and black liquid over there.." i said pointing on the corner ,she gave me a small nod" listen dear...some times we think we see strange things like that but its actually our minds who make us seeing it .... thats maybe what had happened to you because you dont like the idea of moving " she tried to explain what had happened but i know the differance between imagination amd reality or....maybe she is right ,at the end i nodded and she smiled "thats my boy...go to sleep now and stop thinking too much about that okay?" With that she stood up to leave " eomma.....I love you so much"i told her honestly and she smiled at me .....hugged me fir the last time this night and went out shutting the door behind her ...i sighed to myself" was all that just imagination??? Was i still dreaming??uhhhhhh " i said to myself not accepting the fact that it might be not real but well mom was right i shouldnt think too much i will stress myself like that and i have school tomorrow ...finally i went back to sleep after trying so hard not to feel scared..

 

 

Well its the first chapter i hope you liked it....its my first time writing a fanfiction and i know im not good so please bare with me ....tell me your opinion if that doesnt bother and thanks for reading